Gave my ex rectal warts AMA

Gave my ex rectal warts AMA

That would mean your dick is as knobby as his asshole.

political compass

YFW communism is normal.

KeK

My ex gave me anal warts. You're not him, are you?

OP here:

Quads nudes get.

Yes I am

check em

Ex marked the spot.

Do you yourself have visible warts on your dick?

And it was a complete surprise. Ambient and alchohol are a mother fucker kwkekekekekwkekill de jews

Yes. I only do the sex in the dark.

Have you been to the doctor with this?
Have you ever tried to remove them? If yes did you succeed at one point before they came back? If yes how long did it take them to grow again?

No doctor. I've tried cutting them off but that doesn't work. 3-4 days amplified by scar tissue.

Do not cut them, won't work. Doctor could burn them with laser. You also could try to get rid of them with apple cider vinegar - will work best but it is painful.

If you want to try this method just apply the vinegar to cotton pads and wrap the places with warts on overnight. Repeat for a few days until the wart turns into a scab. Don't remove the scab, it will fall off when the skin under the wart is more healed. This method will get rid not only of the visible part of the wart, but also the part that you couldn't cut out that a bit under the skin.

Tried braggs didn't work

Well it has to be repeated when warts grow back again until your immune system learns to fight off the HPV type that caused this particular condition.

It's been like... 7 years. Was a 21st birthday gift from one of my exes best friends kek

Well, usually it should be cleared within 2 years by your immune system. Just go and see a doctor about it. They see this shit everyday, so you really don't need to be ashamed about your condition.

I'm not ashamed. I don't want to see a doctor. The girls I see are tinder sluts. We deserve what we get. Beware tinder anons.

Then do it for the sake of being able to receive blowjobs again

kek

Blow jobs bore me

Where do you live? So if we are somewhere near I'll at least know to be more careful with tinder sluts

Beware minnesota, wisconsin, the dakotahs, nor cal, so cal, Portland oregon, utah, nevadah,.... the entire west coast.

my job takes me all across the west coast and pretty much through every major city/rest stop

am I bringing in any fruit? no. but I got a fresh case of HPV for you sloots

top kek

Oh well I'm European so whatever.

beware germany

I had a doctor burn some off with acid. Hard to sit down for a few days.

Another group I had a doctor cut them off. Hurt when he did it but that only lasted for a day or so.

That was 5 years ago and don't get them now.

actually I went back packing through most of the UK ended in spain. I was also a DJ on a cruise ship. No one is safe. Wrap it up boys. Wrap it up.