>beg her
>apologize
>she fucks other guy
>lies to me about it
>doesnt give a shit about me any more
>treats me like shit
>blocks me everywhere
>I stalk her, i go insane
>she fucks a few other men, keeps whoring herself out now that she is single and free
>lose my job

story of my life

and I can't even blame her..
I hate myself so much.

Bitches, man.

you did it to yourself now stfu and kys

Yep. That's karma, bitch.

How fucking dumb can one person be? This cant be true.

I swear to God

You should honestly just kys OP.

You're a legit dumbass...

...but who isn't

>be 10th-11th grade, forgot
>school is shit
>all autistic kids and disabled kids
>meet girl in a wheelchair in architect class
>she's smart so I ask her for help
>she's really smart and cool
>start talking more after that
>we become really close
>play games together
>next semester she takes PE with me
>school is retarded and wont help her with it even though she is in wheelchair
>she needs the credits to graduate
>i help her with stuff
>push her around
>badminton period
>i pick her instantly
>put her in a good position on the court so she has a wide reach to hit the thing in badminton (dont know what its called)
>we're down some points
>she looks sad about it
>makes me love her more
>i try to get her happy and lift her spirit
>"Come on, we can do it. Work those legs girls."
>Fuck

You're a fucking beta. Who dumps a girl and runs back to her.

thissssssssss

kys OP

>dumbest shit you've ever done
Hmmmm....

There are quite a few things I could put here. I'll jot down a couple, and let Sup Forums decide.

>Be 17. Cashed in a coin collection left to me by my great uncle at a fucking coinstar machine. Spent the $160 in face value on a hooker and some weed. Found out later the collection had a 1943 Copper Penny worth approx 85K, and several other coins worth hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in it. Find out the day after, the hooker gave me chlamydia.

>Be 23. Got drunk, and let my 19yr old second cousin seduce me. Spent a whole weekend fucking the shit out of her. A month later my mom calls screaming at me. My cousin told her mom that "We were in love. And she was trying to have my baby" Half my family disowns me.

>Be 19. Working at a local garage. Owner's daughter asks if I wanna do some cocaine. FUCK YES! She buys an 8ball. Doing lines off her tits in no time. Boss walks in on us. Turns out A: She was only 17. B: She stole the money out of his business account to buy the blow.

My life has been one long string of stupid decisions. I'm amazed I've even made it this far.

>I hate myself

First sane thing you said faggot

Cocaine story is rad tho

You did the world a favor OP. No one needs to have YOUR level of stupidity inflicted upon the gene pool. At least you dumped her before you could reproduce.

It would have been better if I'd had a chance to fuck her before her dad barged in. But the cocaine was pretty good

>biggest fear is losing her
>so obvs I've gotta break up with her

nigga wat

lmao that made me laugh bro

i just texted my ex girlfriend to apologize for everything again, but she just ignores me.

That's hilarious

Years ago I lost a lottery ticket that had 5000€ win in it. It's not much but still.

You are literally the dumbest person on earth. The worst part is I would definitely do the same thing.

>work those legs girl

I had a similar experience, but not as bad. I was young (in high school) & had the girl of my dreams as a gf. best fuck of my life to this day but I dumped her to go after an ugly friend of hers for some reason. broke her heart. I regret it to this day

also

been arrested 3 times
was super drunk & totaled my car

shiit bruh

You're a fucking retard you know that?

Seriously, WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA??? Seriously, it's like picking up a turd, eating it, then wondering why it tastes like shit.

It's like trying to punch an MMA fighter, and not expecting it when you get your jaw broken

God damn, it's like bearhugging a cactus and not expecting to get thorns all over you.

You should have let her in on the plan you fucktard. You should have talked to her. But nope, you're an idiot.

Jesus Christ OP............

You're a fuckin moron OP

I've had a simular experience. Will post it in a few minutes when i get out of work

Is everyone an idiot these days???

>be me, OP
>have everything I could ever want
>realize I have spaghetti in my pockets
>am dragged down by weight of the pasta
>"this cannot stand!" I cry
>turn pockets inside out
>am now resting inside a warm and comfortable pool of noodles and marinara sauce
>piss my pants
>spaghetti is too warm now
>desperately try to shove back in pockets
>try slurping it, one noodle at a time
>nothing is working
>go to Sup Forums
>complain about how spaghetti was forcefully ripped out of pockets
This is you.

I know

it's been almost a year now, still feel like crap about it. she's happy and fucking a fling she doesnt want to marry.
she is sick of relationships because of me. never got into another one since me.

Sounds like you dug your own grave you retarded dumb faggot. If you self sabotage that fucking badly you should probably just go ahead and hang yourself now.

been depressed and crying ever since we broke up.

the first few days couldn't eat and couldn't sleep at night.

ex gf said i needed to see a therapist and doesnt want anything to do with me any more because i stalked her.

I'm sorry that this happened to you OP.
Pics of ex gf?

That's definitely what you should do, you're a fucking weirdo with unaddressed problems that need to be fixed.

No fucking shit you need a therapist. Get one or just move on. Chat up some girl in a coffee shop or something, worst case scenario you move away after being labeled an ass

This

do you still study or you work as a med now?
Does she works too?

she is a doctor now
i am still in dental school and was suspended because i wasn't functioning properly due to the break up.

right now i am just taking a break of my entire life. just in my room, thinking about what to do with my life.

>decide to "face my fears"

lol, loser

>be with friends
>be talking about masturbation
>so i cum...

and you user?

>i cum in my hand and then i wash it off
>i told that to my friends
>everyone thinks that i'm fucking disgusting now

Here it is my shitty experience that only happened because i have never understood how those things work

>meet this girl at a party
>find out she goes out with my same group of friends
>not interested in her also she has a boyfriend
>get to know her more she is really awesome
>become really close friend
>help her to find the courage to drop her boyfriend
>still not interested (also because I don't like the whole relationship thing)
>friends push me and convince me that we would stay perfectly together
>ok.jpg
>start to get more intimate
>wtf things are going good
>nevermind she tells me that she is interested in the classic chad with no brain
>get sad and angry talk to my bestfriend about this
>the day after my confession to my bestfriend she wants to talk to me
>i swear to fucking god if he betrayed I'm gonna kill him
>talk to her about "us" because she wanted to
>turns out my bestfriend betrayed me and told her everything in an attempt to save this shit
>i lose my mind.jpg
>get really really angry
>she tries to calm me down hugging me also she kisses me
>I don't follow up the kiss because I'm too angry so I'm basically ignoring her
>calm down a bit we are going home
>i told her i was sorry for all this
>"don't worry user you are more important than the other guy"
>lose my shit again
>tell her with an angry look that was not true and she didn't consider me more important
>from that day she started to ignore me even tho i thought everything was fine
>go to a party see her stay with that guy keep ignoring me
>get angry and i basically start to smoke weed because i knew that she would be pissed because she cared about me
>she kisses the guy infront of me and then gives me a atrange smile that I will always remember for the rest of my life
>from that day she didn't want to see me again and is ignoring me/talks shit behind my back

This is the story of how you are so close to get the girl of your dream but then fuck everything up

Holy shit that turned out to be really long I'm sorry anons

this entire year has felt like I was living in a nightmare

yeah i can relate, except my girl started on a fucking spree because i broke her heart

I am literally so depressed about the whole ordeal, i just want to do nothing and die.

Fucking retard...why did you do that? Just why dude? Fucking well deserved.

It's a shuttlecock, btw

>except my girl started on a fucking spree

What do you mean?

>play lottery every week
>play same numbers each time for years
>don't play one week
>that week 5 of 6 numbers come up

muthafucka

You are really are a dumbass for what you did. But there's no reason to stay depressed till you off yourself. At least start trying to get better, get on tinder, finish school. It's sadder to cry about it all the time.

you're right.

Here's how I got my dream gf to lose sexual interest in me.
>Be me 25 one year ago
>Met buddy's hot cousin
>Start dating her, she was 16
>Not extremely mature, but we get along very well
>Turns out I'm not so mature either
>She definitely feels very passionate about me
>We're both virgins
>Make her cum through stimulation and oral
>My dick doesn't fit in her pussy
>She wants it but it hurts her
>I'm pretty average size
>We rarely try real sex anymore, only do oral and masturbation
>She has always had very dominating and emotional personality
>I'm a stupid beta people pleaser
>She dominates the relationship
>Fast forward a year
>She told me she wants to make the relationship work, but she rarely feels sexually attracted to me
>Says she loves me
>Gets very cold and distant sometimes, later blames it on this disinterest and says she loves me
>She thinks I'm very cute, that's all
>She loves my dick and always wants to kiss it and wank it, but crazily not in a sexual way
>She's my first gf, I had always thought being nice and talking could solve anything.
>Never been more wrong.
>Women test your masculinity all the time and they lose interest if you're too available or too nice.
Should've been alfa manly man from the beginning.
Dunno how to turn this around.

Take her on a trip somewhere nice (disney or somewhere cliche) then dick her down.

That's fine faggot

/thread

Your friends are faggots

Fucking died

Your buddy was cool with you dating his 16 yr old cousin?
Sup Forumsro your 25, go fuck some 18yr olds like everyone else, much easier

DUDE, Something almost the exact same happened to me!

>Be me, 2 years ago
>Be 18
>Be with GF
>It's been 2 months
>In my car playing trivia crack
>We get idea to do sexual trivia crack
>She virgin(Like... she was a 6/10 at best tho, so I see why)
>We don't fully fuck
>Fastforward a month
>We fuck
>She says it hurts
>We try 3 other times over the month
>She says it's too big
>I'm only 7 inches, and not wide
>She says to stop vaginal
>We still do oral and such
>She eventually says she's "Asexual"
>When I say okay, she then turns it into
> Oh asexual, I meant "I'm a lesbian"
>We break up
>She taunts me like a bitch
>She becomes satan
>Lies about me
>Calls me a stalker rapist
> You wut m8
>She tries lying
>Someone I know overhears
>Tells me
>I tell her I know
>She gets defensive, becomes bigger bitch
>Blocks me on all social media
>I show all her friends she's bullshit
>She claims she's suicidal
>Do it
>She doesn't do it
>She gets hooked up with the super depressed suicidal emo kid in school(We were in Highschool)
>He used to be a friend
>He believes her bullshit dispite litterally everyone who knows her saying she's full of shit
>He's an emo fuck so he doesn't care
>He's a cuck
>They fuck
>He's starting to see
>Bitches man

Yeah but on the other had he's still fucking a girl in high school and I'm a 25 year old virgin so he still has me beat lol

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

Yea... I've only had one gf since then. But wouldn't fucking dare even talk to that bitch again.

seriously. Lying fuckwhit caused a friend of mine back in 2014-2015 to kill herself. So, fuck that bitch. Only now am I seeing she was such a horrid person.

I do worry about emocuck though, he was already fucking depressed and shit so she'll probably try to get him to kill himself too.

I've thought of that, it's a good idea. Just need to put the money together.
I imagine that If I fuck her properly she will want me more, hope it lasts lol
My buddy had always been a bit protective of her, but he ended up accepting it and he played it cool. He knows I will always treat her well and shit. Plus we hang out a bit on their family gatherings.
It would've been easier indeed to fuck some 18+yr old user, but I fell in love with this girl and now I care for her deeply.
I help her with studies and with her emotional shit. As an afterthought, this may have been the over-availability that ended up getting her to lose much of her interest. Well fuck me I thought I was being a good bf. Should have known better

She can get arrested for causing someone to suicide. If you guys could get proof (texts, etc) she can go to prison and have to pay the victim.

>she fucks a few other men, keeps whoring herself out

Not only did you ruin yourself and your future perfect family life but also her.

Whatever floats your boat I guess, all that teenage drama and bullshit just annoys me, maybe I'm getting old

shouldn't have dumped her you fag.

It's not much of fucking properly, but being fucked. It's a good way to show her you love her. Plus she's at that age where her horomones are acting up a lot. A lot of the "im not interested, I am interested" is for attention, I used to do that all the time. Good luck to you.

Wait really??? Holy shit. It was like 4 years ago, is there still like a limitation thing on it?

However she blocked me on all media and I don't have the stuff.

However she did say that she was edging my friend who died on by calling her to pathetic to do it, and shit like that... I know it's not directly saying kill yourself, but it's the next worst thing

Damn, that's tough user, sorry to hear that.
Wish our gfs weren't so tight lol

Wow you are a dumbass OP
Like, not even for le epic meme post or to be a dickbag, you truly just are a colossal dumbass.

Yea, Fucking tight bitches man.

I dont know much about the law, but ai remember a story about a suicidal kid who was encouraged by his gf to kill himself. When they found the texts she went to prison. Im sure she can still go to prison with good proof.

I get you, sometimes I get fed up of teenage drama too, but I can't stop loving her. Plus she's the first girl who ever really saw something in me.
That makes a lot of sense user. I used to say I love her all the time and it lost value because of reasons, fucking her will show her I love her in a good way I hope.
I also seriously hope this " im not interested, I am interested" is for attention, that would make me very happy. Thanks user.