Rip steve

rip steve

nypost.com/2017/04/18/facebook-murder-suspect-found-dead-in-car/

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad that nigger's fucking dead.

same

>shot himself
Did literally anyone expect any different?

He will be missed. He could have provided us with so much more gore content.

NOOOOOOO

RIP in peace sweet prince

I'm black and I also hate this nigger..

Nigger lives don't matter

Aren't black people only supposed to say the n word without a hard r. Nigger is for white people

he was a pussy. probably realized killing isn't as fun as he thought and couldn't handle the guilt so he offed himself

Same smudges the nigger race more

Wait nevermind I fucked up. Forgot that the rule is only non-niggers can say nigger. So I guess you're just dark of color

Goodnight sweet prince

Guy he shot was a "grandfather of 14." He should have killed more women, because these monkeys breed way to fast.

Did you see the young chick that was banging the old bear?

Joy Lane needs to be stopped. How many more must die because of her?

F

He educated himself!!

MY HERO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RIP in pieces, sweet dark-white prince

Rip in piece sweet prince

he was a gud boy

This shit was so fucking fake. His license plate was repeating numbers and his name was Steve Stephens? The blood in the video was so fucking fake and not at all in a pattern that would make sense.

>autismpeaks

>Guy he shot was a "grandfather of 14." He should have killed more women, because these monkeys breed way to fast.
Dude was 74, 14 grandkids is doing good, and 14 more than you deserve.

kek

Why the fuck would this be a national story and manhunt if it would have been proven fake immediately if it was you retard

RIP in pieces steven stevie steve Stevenson

why was sandy hook a national story if it was faked? obv its obama run scheme to prove that inner cities are bad....

he's in the arms of the angels now

he dindu nuffin

fucking cuck nigger, rest in piss

>DIUN DO NUFFIN
>DIUN DO NUFFIN
>DIUN DO NUFFIN
>DIUN DO NUFFIN
>DIUN DO NUFFIN
>DIUN DO NUFFIN

I was really hoping with a gunfight with cops, in which he got riddled with 30 or 40 bullets and then his family could go full "HE A GOOD BOY. HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG. WHY DA PO-LEES HAFTA SHOOT HIM FO?"

Link to facebook murder video?

Any funny may mays for this?
I do not follow news related to niggers but want some material to piss people off

RIP - rot in pain, you piece of shit.

I thought I would be glad too but all I feel is pity and sadness.

THIS!!!

Careful with them edges kid.

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

Accessory to double homicide. The Woman hunt still continues!