My whole family have been saying my new gf is retarded or severely disabled or whatever and my mom was crying...

My whole family have been saying my new gf is retarded or severely disabled or whatever and my mom was crying, saying she's "ashamed to have me as a son". They won't talk to me unless I dump her and get some counciling.

Even my mates call her a spaz why can't everyone just be happy for me? She's a normal girl ffs.

I'm sorry, I was trying to read the text but I was distracted by the picture of the retard.

Go down on her

Tits or gtfo

Lets see them tits she sexy as fuck

It sounds like she is the only one going down, if you catch my drift

Any more pictures of that retarded bitch?

I know this is a troll, don't care, post more pics if you have them.

Checked

Shes not, but looked like one.

topzozzle

kek

you are pretty quick there aren't you sparky.

more

Only sensible choice to make is to kill your parents.

10/10

>mfw I was a bit attracted until I saw her arms

clearly your best option is to post more

What the fuck

Yeah it's called 4th degree rape- having sex with some who cannot give consent. I suspect your IQ is about 70-80 range or this is bait

>WEW LADDIE

>She's a normal girl ffs.

seems like I didn't yet understand if she is
- retarded
- severely disabled
- whatever
- normal
- or multiple choices from above

Please explain. Be precise.

Being in a charity group, I sometimes had to hang around with a slightly retarded and somewhat disabled girl. She immediately tried to make a move (hint: this means she tried to whoever male stayed near her for more than 0.5 seconds).

I quickly found she was the kind of whore "we will have sex but then it will mean we have a relationship and this means you must buy me all sorts of ridicolous things because you have to pay for the benefits".

I tried everything to not to hang around with her anymore without hurting her, but she became more and more invasive.

Once she kissed me. It was weird. It was the moment I understood that she was just using me as her Wallet Substitute. After kissing she asked me: "does this mean that we're a couple?", as if it was me to start that kiss.

I took a deep breath and plainly replied: "no".
Her face turned a bit sad, and she started talking about other shit.

A few days later she started dating a Chad getting some $150/week from his part-time job.

I bet she makes him spend at least $149/week for her.

pic unrel8

name my band

Use this simple trick.. trash bag in the head.. always use trash bag with holes for the eyes and for breathing..

Shame them that the handicap deserve love and not to be harsh.
Age race country of u 2

If you were my son, I'd have you beat until you were sorry for making such a shitty decision. Even dating another guy would be better than dating a downs. Don't get me wrong, I'd still beat you until you were straight for it but nowhere the amount of beating for dating a downs