Greetings, intellectuals of Sup Forums. I recently found some growth on my gooch, pic related...

Greetings, intellectuals of Sup Forums. I recently found some growth on my gooch, pic related. Its soft but feels like there is a bb in the center. It hurts when I touch it or close my legs.
Do I have cancer? Or is it just a hernia or pimple gone wild? Thanks in advance for all the accurate medical data you all will show me.

>TLDR what std is this.

That is just a cyst you tard.

Thanks bud, but i get cysts as well and they have a more solid feeling.

Cystic acne or ingrown.

Or, since you disregard real answers, it's obviously cancer.

>hernia
>lolz myself :D :D :D

Gooch kansa OP
RIP in pieces

Thanks for the diagnosis doc, I sure hope I dont lose a testicle to canser.

Relax you growing a clit

No, its >1300

Seriously looks like an ingrown hair. Fuckers are a bitch. I use to get them when I was younger. It was fun digging the hair out though. Anyways, if you're really concerned, just see a doctor. Only way you'll know for sure.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are correct and are giving me a medically sound diagnosis.

But doctors cost money and i got a friend that dropped out of medical school but says he can do surgery on the cheap cheap.

That sounds like a brilliant plan where nothing could possibly go wrong.

Really, see an actual doctor if you're that concerned. Or just wait and see if you're willing to risk it. Again, I think its just an ingrown hair, but I'm certainly no fucking doctor. So take this advice as you will.

Man just go to the doctor, I've always been some dude that would rather not go and figure it out myself. Had some weird ass rash shit on my dick and nuts for half a year wouldn't go away.

I didn't want to go to the doctor because I didn't want to be a faggot and show my tube to some dude.

Ended up sucking it up and going to the walk in, got a chick doctor and she gave me some cream and shit. Turns out was just eczema, went away in like 2 weeks.

Was such a relief

I appreciate your honesty about your lack on knowledge on the subject of medicine. Im going to wait a week and if it still gives me issues i will see professional medical attention. Until then, however, i will continue to flick my newfound bean, due to the diagnosis of Dr user

There is litterally nothing wrong with a little homo-erotic tension. What are you, gay?

Well I mean, if on the off chance you are growing a clit, I'd endorse playing with that fucker all day too. But hey, glad to that plan. Best wishes, user.

Not many people on the chan are as kind as you, sir. I pray that you get your nut sucked out of your ballsack today. Godspeed.

It's just a cyst. If you leave it alone it shouldnt get bigger or hurt anymore. you could have it removed, but you'd probably have a nasty scar.

Bitches love gooch scars.

Aids

I cant have aids! Im not a nigger.

It's just a little AIDS, don't be such a pussy.

Also, you look like a beaner or an indian, so kys.

Infected hair folicle. Minor issue. Take a hot bath and soak for 10 minutes. Apply direct pressure to the opposite side for about twenty seconds. The clogged pore will start to drain. Get out, dry the area apply rubbing alcohol to the area and use fresh clothing everyday. It will go away quickly. Also make sure you're changing your sheets regularly.

Nah, I dont eat beans, and I know how to poo in loo.
Im southeast asian, so I guess im kinda like the mexicans of asia.

Mi niga. That all is sound advice. But what do changing sheets do for me? And how often should i change them?