Holy shit, this is the best metal album ever made. fucking insane

holy shit, this is the best metal album ever made. fucking insane

t. nu-male

lmao

It probably is insane for a tasteles trend hopper hipster like you

what's hipster with this album ? sounds pretty traditional to me

It's bait. You must be new here, or at least never visit /metal/.

It's stoner metal made by hipsters.

>It's bait
fuck off nu-male in denial and go back to jerking off to indie folk

>t. "I'm 18 and my music taste is obviously superior because I listen to bands that are literally who's."

It's not bait. Stoner metal is hipster by default.

Nah I don't browse /metal/
I got back into Metal recently, and I love everything Doom/Stoner/Sludge etc
Was looking for some recent albums and was rec'd this one, I think it's really great, didn't know it had that reputation kek

well if hipster means good i'm okay with being labeled a hipster desu

Go back circlejeking to power metal and NSBM neckbeards

Pretty much all stoner/sludge does like said. I've only been browsing /metal/ for a bit and I have no idea why. There's some killer sludge and stoner shit out there.

Shut up. I don't listen to either of those. Go back to jerking whatever shitty indie rock disguised as metal you listen to.

>I gulp whatever pitchfork shoves down my throat like a good nu-male and I'm proud of it

well i knew some Stoner/Sludge was considered hipster (Acid Bath etc) but i don't really get why
Black Metal sounds way more hipster to me

Fuck off DMU

it's pretty good

>be me
>literally never visited pitchfork in my entire life

DMU has better taste than you.

Whoa calm down Mr.Nu-male

DMU is too oblivious to memes to know what a numale is. Its a /metal/ thing, not from that shitty right wing buzzfeed clone.

DMU likes a lot of stuff on that numale chart, fuck off and read the site before you use it as an insult

t. r/the_donald

Just accept that stoner metal is a hipster genre. It's only an insult if you choose for it to be one.
DMU likes about three or four albums on that chart.

They have pretty good taste, i wish brent stevens wrote more, daniel maarat tries too hard to be the alex jones of metal and it comes off as cringeworthy a lot of the time. He does dig up some good albums and i agree with him on pretty much everything but he just isnt funny or a even a good writer.

>a bunch of albums
>some group of people like it
>you hate them
>you hate the music beacuse of that
damn you're so miserable

I agree, Daniel is really try-hard and overuses genre buzzwords. He also seems to not proofread anything he writes. There's frequent grammar errors and a lot of sloppy wording and run-on sentences.

are you high?

>They have pretty good taste
>dude everything after 90s sucks lmao

no but i wish i was

Most metal after the mid 90's does suck.

i guess you're just stupid then huh

zero fucks given I love this album . I get shit from my friends but whatever

>35 replies in and still nobody can tell me what is wrong with this album
why is this not surprising ?
Call me a hipster for liking it, but you don't even know why you don't like it, you just heard someone say it was hipster and that you're not supposed to like it

No one said it was bad. Youre missing the point

I didnt say they have perfect taste, they just dont like any bad albums. Anything they like is worth listening to but they dislike a ton of great albums for stupid reasons.

Hipster doesn't mean bad to everybody. I haven't even listened to the whole thing because I fucking hate stoner metal. The original post is just funny.

It's a shitty sabbath clone with half assed repetitive riffs and horrendous lyrics but you nu-males gobble it up because it sounds the singer sounds so indie and hip

Cullen toner is pretty stupid as well, he has much better writing skills than dan but somehow thinks trump is going to indirectly make usbm good, when usbm would be better with an sjw ruling USA, as blackies would have more of a reason to rebel and make good shit.

was meant for this faggot

The point is that the album is for cucks you mouthbreather, im not one of (((them))).

Sry, typed and posted without noticing ur post

Why I like this album has nothing to do with the lyrics or the vocals. I'm not even into Indie Rock. Can you project more ?

wtf i love numales now

Why are metal fans consistently the most insecure retards on music forums?

Everybody constantly shits all over us because they're too pleb to get into metal.

Oh so it has nothing to do with those two. What's left from that shitty album is what sounds like an 16 year olds immitation of sabbath riffs that doesn't do anything slightly interesting or new. If you want to listen to more generic garbage like that you can always go to bandcamp and click the first album tagged as doom.

>not enjoying metal and finding artists/styles that appeal to you while avoiding most if not all online metal communities
Step up bincj

Actual metal communities (not Sup Forums) are good though.

>Actual metal communities
Which ones?

>Acid Bath
>hipster
I fucking hate faggot american labels holy shit

Metallum and NWN are basically the only options for something decently active and not full of normies. They cop a lot of flak but aren't actually all that bad and sure beat out this shithole. Besides that, there's some small niche forums and blogspots that are ok.