Feettards report in!

Feettards report in!

A minute ago a great idea was stated. My response took to long for the thread to survive. here is it again:

>Footfags of Sup Forums, I have a proposition
You know how social media challenges that support some bullshit cause get really popular with girls because it's the only way to make themselves look like they have any character or integrity? Well, why don't we use this to our advantage? My proposition is that we manufacture one of these challenges for awareness of something, I haven't figured out what yet, and the challenge is just to post a picture of your feet on social media? I would try and do it myself but you guys are notoriously good at manufacturing things like this. Anyone interested?

Make up some recent story with some pictures of a caned back with the text, that it is forbidden to wear nail polish and/or bare feet unter sharia law and a young woman publicly got 20 strokes with a cane for showing her feet on the Internet. And then they shall post feet to show support for opressed women everywhere.

The story can be full of plot holes and with little detail. Just name a rather westernized arabic city, possibly in Iran. Somewhere where there is no major warzone at the moment.

But the picture is key and needs to be plausible. Take a framesnap from an BDSM caning video with public degradation. Crop to and shitty cellphone video format and tilt a little.
Make sure the girl has black hair!

It must be believable enough that noone will think twiche about sharing it. The sheep will come as soon as the story 'is viral'.

First post musn't be the story it self. First post must allready be 'in action' fake solidarity post. With an link pointing outside facebook, to an arabic site like facebook. The link MUST no longer work or pointing behind a paywall of an arabic network.

You musn't take a known brand (Kink.com etc.) or the cover will be blown to soon. Take some amateur or underground stuff.

this is a great idea actually

great great idea

lets all state how good this idea is, and do nothing to make it happen

I'm in, this is a great idea.

Bump

What do you expect.

Kek

This is a really good idea though. Here, have my wife's feet

model

Yes!

Don't share the fetish but enjoy my gf who does.

Also, op has a real good idea. This could be reworked in so many ways too. Nice work

Too obvious

do more of this kind

That's breddy güd but you should make her paint her toes

She does sometimes (or asks me to). I'm super light on pics because I recently switched phones.

I wouldn't do it simply because my aunt follows me on sm and she knows and accepts my ff but I'd get shit by her if I do it because my underage cousins are so stupid that they would probably participate but great idea user, I have an idea post 1 of 2

Its not oppression, its their choice. That's got fucking literally nothing to do with IsLAM

#fightforwomen #freedomoftoes

Good luck that and ankle socks , you could claim its for a cause ?

hope this works, will post on my fake social medias

I don't know you could try and use the free the nipple campaign but instead use feet. Because showing your nipples on social media is removed etc. I don't know you could twist it someway.

I don't think that's a problem, people usually get into these trends just to participate, they don't really care about the context

You guys know 80 percent of the population has foot fungus right? Feet are a breeding ground for fungus. Nice from afar, but up close they are fuckin funky! Really nice feet are hot because they are normally gross. I can see the appeal, but god damn guys. Feet are nasty!

guys this could seriously backfire, it could just end up that fat feminists end up posting their hamhocks

I'm posting it. What hashtags should we use though?

Get out of this thread.

I posted it on my fake social medias as well

#theirfeetourcause

link

What's the chances people share this picture instead and not posting hemselves....

whoops, link pls, send the links guys

they can share it to spread, 80% shares 20% pics it's not bad

Good point shit

I see you in every feet thread slry fuck off

pussys can get disgusting diseases and you still like them right?

who am I kidding you're prob a faggot

post 2 of 2, I have a better idea, not exactly just feet pic but entire legs:

I know a girl who has this big ass scar on her legs, I think it was some kind of animal attack on the sea but anyways, the idea I promote (and the one I think is easier to believe) is about this girl who gets shamed because of her scar and now she has to cover her ankles even at the beach, the idea would be to post pics like this in order to support, ad some #StopLegShaming BS and we're done, please feel free to use this pic

>animal attack on the sea

You mean Like a gorilla bit her on a sailboat?

kek, possible, I don't know nor care about the details, all I know is that she has a big ass scar and we could use that into our story

>Muslim women gets flogged for walking through the street bare foot. Then sets sail with a gorilla?

bruhhh, this ain't a brazzers script, gtfo