My girlfriend sent me this picture, I think it look kinda sketchy. Notice the way her hand is around her waist...

My girlfriend sent me this picture, I think it look kinda sketchy. Notice the way her hand is around her waist. She is claiming it is her hand, but she can't do the same thing again.

Does this look like someone else's hand to you guys?

The hand is darker than the rest of her body and to me looks like a man's hand.

I'd be more concerned about the nipples, dude

No, the pics legit.

I'm more interested in those inverted nipples. do they pop out like a turkey timer?

That isn't her hand Sup Forumsro

That's definitely not her hand.
If you're doubting look at her other pictures and try to compare the nail in her thumb.

Why does she sent it with a black square covering her face?

Hard to tell with that black box there.

It would be awfully hard for her to get her hand in that position.

That's what I think

How?

It doesn't look like her thumb at all, and she has longer fingernails.

I'm more concerned for her face. Why is it a black box?

>She is claiming it is her hand

U w0t m8?

That's due to lighting. She isn't lying.

If she is really holding the phone/camera, it would be with her right arm. It's impossible for her hand/arm to bend like that.

Some spic is probably inside her pussy right now.

That hand is darker due to her shadow. Pic looks legit to me. She isn't cheating on you... Yet.

Yeah. Usually it's a black face in her white box.

That is a left hand. Unless she's bloody Mrs. Fantastic then the hand isn't hers.

Sorry to break it to you OP it's a man's hand. Post more as revenge

This.

How would she bend her arm like that?

Hand positioning it would be extremely difficult for her to contort her hand into that position

Dump that bitch for having goat-eye nipples.

Nah, it's legit. She just has weird backwards man hands

OP she's not holding camera, dump nudes

Show it to her OP compare her thumb to the picture, and prove her that she's lying. Sry Sup Forumsro seems like she's cheating.

Here is her thumb for reference

I know this is probably b8
But if you're sincerely asking, then I have you tell you man to man.

Your waifu is trash and you're being cucked friends.

Nice one, Mr Bond

Honestly op it looks like someone else's hand but it's not that hard to make that pose so it could be her. Most people can turn their hand like that. It's the color that's off

ex had nipples like those. Yes, they pop out when aroused and are much more sensitive. Could get her off just by rubbing them.

Thumb in original pic is wider than this pic and different nail. Sorry op I don't believe it's her hand.

I've been trying to make the pose and I can't do anything close to it.

>You have a random picture of her thumb labeled thumb.png on hand.

Get the fuck out with this bait.

Thumb looks the same and color matches in both pics, original pic even has the same nail but perspective makes it seem lime there is no nail

Umm that's her face sweetie and I you can't accept that you are racist
xoxo

Severely underrated.

Fucking kekd

Me either, the fact that she supposedly is the one taking the pic at the same time would be extremely difficult.

You guys are fucking idiots. Look at the angle the picture is taken, how do you pull that off with your right hand on your hip?

how is it not fucking hard?, try fucking holding your hand on your side and have your fucking thumb facing forward and up at the same time

What do you mean? Just put your hand on your waist and it looks the same. Put your hand down like you're grabbing a gun from a hip carry. Same position.

ITT: anons learn human anatomy

What's her first name cause I think I know her

Seems pretty easy to me, lots of people put their hands on their waste like that

Are you autistic? Or just b8?

I figure its impossible to do, I've tried a lot and can't get it to work.

Name start with an A

Had the exact same thought. Does this bitch go upside down hands?

Bingo

Unless you have a super fucked up hand it's super easy to have your thumb face forward.

Dubs = nudes

unless her hand is backwards on her arm it isnt hers lol

it isn't possible user unless they have a very long flexible forearm on the other side of their body. the hand of the same side cannot produce that angle, its physically impossible

R u serious, have u never put your hands on your waist before?

THIS , OP.

Wait, use the m8rror reflection in the unedited picture

Not hard you retards

Her hand is facing the other way

It IS someone elses hand. In order for the hand to be in that position it must either be her RIGHT hand due to the positioning OR someone elses left hand. This pic is LITERALLY of her on SOMEONE ELSES DICK AT THE TIME THE PIC WAS TAKEN. Which leaves the question... "Are you a cuck?"; if not, that whore just won a swift kick to da curb.

your fucking thumb is facing down not fucking up

OK b this is what you'd have to do for that positioning. You'd see her arm going across her like I had to in this pic.

The hand on her hip is a left hand. Her left arm is off to the side. Her right arm is taking the picture. Maybe she can do it and her hand is bending backwards around her and makes it look sketchy

OP show us ur right hand so we know you're not lying and not trynah show off titties and waste our time with a bogus thread.

She could be cheating tho it's not impossible or too uncomfortable to position your hand like that on ur hip/stomach with the thumb placed like that.

Or confront ur GF and ask her to show her right hand and we can compare pics.

Are you trynah be a phony?

Show face please OP

nice tits

i love how you had to pull up your shirt to show this

I just used my other hand. Looks the same tho. Thumb in front and fingers behind. Regardless it looks like someone else's hand.just saying the positioning it's easy

Not her hand. Forget everything about color nails etc. If it's her hand the thumb would be towards the back not front. Try it with your hand . This is back and rest of finger is front

Lmfao

it's fucking not, you can fucking pose your hand like in op's pic, your just fucking retarded to understand that

My shirt got in the way of my hand couldn't see my thumb so I had to.

these anons know whats up

Except look at the distance between her torso and upper arm especially keeping with the direction of the arm. Her forearm would have to be incredibly wrong

still the fucking thumb is facing down and not up plz stop trying

Thumb in front and facing upwards?

If the thumb was facing upwards then where was your elbow? If it was as far away from your body as hers is then I want pics so I can see this and understand

but the wrist is towards the bottom not the top.
can this bait go away plz

Thanks I guess lmfao

pic or stfu

not her hand
not your girlfriend

Op your "gf" is cheating on you. Congrats

Notice how your wrist is against your belly. In her pic, it is not. Case closed.

>very-thin-girl
>this fat bitch is fat

Is she time travelling or how did she manage to send you a pic with resolution from the 20th century?!

Jeez sorry my fucking thumb wasn't pointed up for the picture. Pretty sure I proved how easy it was for this pose. Sorry I was too retarded to think people couldn't figure out that you could point your thumb up too.

That's not the direction the hand is facing you fucking retard

Proving it's not her hand unless she's a contortionist.

plz show pic of you doing so then

thumb is in the right position, but the back four fingers should be pointing downbehind her wrist, not up like someone is grabbing her from in front of her.

fake.
dump the bitch.

you cuck.

How can someone fall for this bait. Its so obvious its someone elses hand lmao its impossible to do that

Exactly she'd have to have extremely long arms and be a contortionist.

the thread is not about if its bait or not, it's about retard that think this pose can be made

Elbow's off to the side not in the shot at like a 90 degree angle almost. Like I said it's the same as going to grab a gun from your hip. Same position

Anons girl here

Nah OP. Seems Legit 100%
Don't worry

fucking BULLSHIT

KILL YOURSELF