>Buy ring week ago, want to propose girl
>Chilling at her house alone this Sunday
>Want to propose monday so ring was still at my house
>She gets mad over some stupid thing, break up with me sunday
>monday, blocked everywhere
>Start to call, no answer
>Sms, same shit
>Email, no response
>She never knew that I wanted to propose, she would say yes if she knew even a week ago
>She is kinda crazy but we love each other, she said she wanted to marry me, have my kids, be housewife
>She is the only person who understands me completely, who truly loves me
>I am crying since sunday, no contact from her, i know she doesnt fuck someone else

I lost my dad when I was 15y old and was emotional mess until I met her. She is the only one who I have on this world and want to get old with.
>Wat do?

If you know where she lives try to visit her, but don't be a stalker twat.
Use a payphone or a buddies phone to call her since she blocked your number
If you end up getting in touch with her again, say you're sorry and that you really want to be with her and no one else.
I'd wait a while after this to propose, maybe 1-2 weeks. You don't want to see like a crazy fuck.

she "truly loves you and understands you" but blocks you and breaks up with you over little shit?

heres what really happened. your dad died and you couldnt handle it. you found her, and ignore all her flaws and convince yourself shes so great. now you want to marry her, even though you know shes a "little crazy" (coming from you and given her actions, shes fucking insane)

now here's what will happen. when she takes you back, and you propose, eventually it'll fall apart again because you have no spine and she is insane. when this happens, you will feel that pain + losing your dad + the realization its your fault. you will then kill yourself

What was the fight about? Sounds pretty serious. Maybe leave an apology letter or something at hers?

If she really loved you as much as you say she wouldn't sever all contact over "some stupid thing" you're clearly downplaying something you've done.

I hate to hear that about your dad. Tell us what happened with him?

A bit harsh but i concur..

You have the handwriting of a serial killer

Return/pawn the ring and go on a bender

This killed me right before op did.

What was the stupid thing? Makes all the difference

DId you fuck her dad?

at least bitch didnt accepted.

Give ring to other new girl, fuck her.

really, you'll thank me for it.

i got compromised twice and twice they broke and fucked their buddies after that.

Well, regardless of how subjective that story is, that sucks OP. Look on the bright side, at least you'll still be depressed enough to stay with us for the next couple years

^^This. Also, she's probably using this fight as a way out because she's already found someone or decided that the relationship is dead. You can't expect her to take you back because at come point in the past she said she wanted to marry you. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Trust me, user-- move on. I was 34 when I decided I found the one who I wanted to truly marry-- and there were four others who I thought were wife material before her, but looking back now I can say they weren't.

we agree

I really hope that OP ain't being cucked rn

She doesnt love you user. Thats the hard truth. If it was that easy to break up with you. Id say keep your ring, and date someone else..

She probably saw that pathetic ring through a window and decided to leave your broke ass.

This OP

Agreed suicide is in your future...case closed...now spiderman, take down this thread

Good ol fashioned hand written letter mailed to her. It will allow you to eloquently express yourself without interruption or convo derailing into fight. Isn't as desparate or stalkerish as tricking her with different number. It is nearly guaranteed to reach her and it is romantic as fuck. /thread

Newfags detected

Call her parents and explain your situation to them.

Newfag trying not to newfag, by calling possible newfags, "newfags",detected

How old are you OP?

DO NOTHING!

Sit and wait a couple of weeks. DO NOT CHASE HER. You made the attempt, she blocked. If she does contact you, do not propose for at least six months. During this time you find out what she's been doing while she ghosted you and if she fucked someone else, don't fuck her unless she gets tested (and shows you the results). And for six months after, use condoms.

Happend 8years ago, although he was sick since 2007, and was like a child, i took care of him with mom and he didnt even recognize me for those 2years.

I literally texted friend of mine that i am happy to be with her and sent her a picture of two of us, then friend responded that shes happy to see two of us together again, and that I must be happy to be with her, also said that both of us look beautiful
She got mad over me texting my friend, because I dont like other people that text her, the difference is, they text her for sex.. she refuses every single one and i trust her but she is paranoid and dont trust me as much as it seems

Only one thing to do...

KILL
OP
KILL

Men aren't supposed to marry until they're 30 and capable of supporting a family.

>BUT GIBS ME WELFARE

You little nigger...

> some stupid thing
define.

All of this, yes.

Love your idea, i am actually romantic type and cherish old fashioned things
I am 23, and have above average paycheck, can support her and one kid currently. So I am set to marry her because with every other, i never was completely happy as with her

>she's probably using this fight as a way out because she's already found someone or decided that the relationship is dead

this is exactly what happened, i can pretty much guarantee it. i found myself in a similar position once. i had the ring converted to a necklace, gave my mom a diamond necklace for her birthday. she still talks about it to this day. i looked like a winner, the bitch looked stupid. move on

wow that's a fukin pretty ring.

>>Wat do?
stop emotionally depending on other people.

I know I'm not completely sane myself but thats because Ive been closed off for years after my dad died. I didnt shred a single tear, not even on his grave. Only her heart melted my walls and I felt strong enough to cry infront of her on his grave.
With noone else I feel fullfiled like with her. I saw bright future with her and thats the only thing I ever wanted.. To be with her and to enjoy life with her.

Be thankful you didn't tie yourself to this broken woman she would have made your life hell.

OP you sound 19

>get money back from ring
>download tinder
>fuck mad bitches until you find one actually worth marrying

Old fag been married 7 years with the same woman 13

Fuck that noise are you a fucking masochist go fuck some young pussy and don't get married

>She gets mad over some stupid thing

like what? she found your CP folder?

>they text her for sex.. she refuses every single one and i trust her but she is paranoid and dont trust me as much as it seems

lol...

proposing to a girl you don't like with?

D
U
D
E

live*

>She is kinda crazy

Projecting is a sign of guilt friend. Why wouldnt she block the numbers and ignore them? Or does she still "value their friendship"? If so she's probably been incredibly emotionally reserved from you to the point that you don't really know who she is. Obviously speculation, but be wary my brother. As other user have said, don't come to her. She put the fucking ball in her court getting pissy over literally nothing. She needs to learn proper communication so she doesn't make herself look like a bitch like this.

Wow you sound like a little fucking bitch. You just couldn't resist telling us how you lost your dad at 15 even though it has nothing to do with the story. Also, what kind of a fucking husband are you going to be if you're completely emotionally dependant on your wife, you dumb shit? She can just string you along for as long as she wants. Men are not dependant on women. It's the other way around.

As this guy said you dodged a bullet.

DUDE .. DONT date TOXIC GIRLS
CRAZY
LAZY
STUPID
they were ment for fucking nothing no more no less

bruh

there's a reason she doesn't trust you

there's a reason she gets texts from friends look for sex

consider this a lucky break
cry about it for a few more days and then redirect your feelings at the gym

This. But please move the fuck in, marriage will not change who a person is.

Shes fucking someone new, anything else doesnt add up. So find a new girl, fuck her, and youll reset your focus'

I said it about my dad cause hr was my boulder to hold onto in young age. She is the boulder i hold onto now. I love her...

Kill me please, if that is the case, i will hero out of this world

She blocked you.
Decide one thing to do to get around the block maybe, like try visiting her ONCE.
If you can't, or tells you to leave her alone, or something, give it a month, as in NO CONTACT.
She will come back to you if she wants to be with you, and if not she's gone. Space will give her time to forget about the negative and focus on the positive. It will also show that you're not needy, which girls hate.

I know the pain of needing someone, and them just leaving you or hurting you, but you need to listen to this advice.
If you chase her, you will only push her away further. Maybe she just needs space, maybe she's fucking someone else. Who knows. But space is what she needs, either way. It will be super hard, you will be anxious, you will cry, but you need to give her space for a month.

I agree with this guy.
If she was that quick to break up then I would say its time to move on

Bullet dodged?

Newfag detected

Sell the ring, buy loads of Habbo credits, get all the Habbo babes you could ever want

But 4real both of you sound like you're about 17 and not ready for life let alone marriage. Take this as an opportunity to correct your mistake and move on from someone who clearly can't handle what you want from a partner

Op, how long were you together?

Also, I'll let you know from personal experience that if she continues talking to people who only want sex from her, it means she's leading them on. It means she's keeping them on the back burner incase you guys didn't make it. It means she's afraid to commit fully to you. And if she's paranoid of you even now, it means she may never fully trust you even if she says she does. I know this to be true because I have done this. I know it makes me sound bad but it comes from insecurity and inability to commit fully to one person even if you love them. It means she has doubts user. Don't marry someone who has doubts about dating you.

Dude it's probably going to hurt a lot but you have to move on.

She's toxic, and she is likely up to some crap.

Once dated some cunt for 5 years, had engagement ring for half a year ready to go. Turns out she was already engaged dating some other dude for 6 months while I was working 2 jobs and starting a business to get us a nice life together.

I've changed since that day, disregard women, acquire currency.

Although my current girlfriend is a sweetheart, still, disregard women acquire currency.
Do you hear me guys, this is very fucking important.

DISREGARD WOMEN, ACQUIRE CURRENCY.

3 years together since 2010 to 2012, and from end of 2016 until now

keep in mind
You've already survived death of a parent which is worse than a break up

All it takes is time

This sums it up

This is of interesting thing. Do you feel inner happiness, fullfilment, like you're the king of the world when you're with her? I never felt better than when I am with her. She is like a greek fire, you toss water on her and she burns even more. Thats how much I love her, like neverending fire source.

I also dated other girls in between 2013 and 2016, but not single one could make me happier than she did.
Also this is her, my love

Boulders roll away nigga. You got to hold onto yourself. You're the only one who won't leave your side.

Why'd you break up for a few years?

I tried to hero 2 times but I couldnt leave my mother alone. I needed to be man of the house with 13 when he got sick. I didnt cry on his funeral when I was 15. I didnt even cry when I was alone in my bed over nights. Dont get me wrong, its not that I didnt try. Its just that I did set my mind state to be male in the house so I cant show how sad I am or cry infront of anyone. All I ever craved was someone to crash my fortress down so I can actually feel and cry myself out, to show my emotional side.

My mum doesnt know that I tried to hero out, I was dead inside infront of her but she never knew how I felt. Noone ever knew how I felt, and then she came. She showed me love. How to love.. I lost my father twice.. once when he forgot who I was. I was taking care of stranger who was in brain like a 6y old child. For almost 2 years. It was a mess for me. And noone knew. I never went to psychiatrist. I didnt want to cooperate with anyone. My self hate made me terrible person,but I am out of this mess because she showed me other way around. I dont know how to work this out. I feel terrible...

Only one thing to do my man, marry me and lets be happy forever, you have to be the housewife tho.

We both didnt hit it off back then. She was too imature back then and all I wanted was serious stable relationship that would lead somewhere.
The problem was that when we were separated, every girl I was with after her didnt feel right. Noone treated me like her. All i was looking for in others was in her heart.

And thats why you NEVER STICK DICK INTO CRAZY... EVER.

Not a fag, sorry bro

1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, your emotional dependency is probably a big part of what drove a wedge between you and an already emotionally unstable crazy.

2. Start doing things that you like to do to keep her off your mind, dont contact her, dont try, just leave her alone. You sound clingy so this part will be hard, but the more you make it seem like you dont need her the more shes going to feel like she needs you

3. If you fail 1 and 2, option 3 is hang yourself.

I truly hope you realize that you cannot truly love someone unless you can love yourself. Without the initial love of yourself you're only building an emotionally one sided relationship. Where you need her more than life itself, and she can breakup over a misunderstanding in your text to a friend. You say she's the love of your life, but are you the love of her life? Would you react the same as she does over anything?

This is shit advice. If she blocked you she doesnt want you to talk to her. Showing up at her house will make you look like a crazy person who cant take a fucking hint

im straight as fuck, my bad, i forgot the NO HOMO ... marry me bitch now.

end yourself fag

Sounds like you're a codependent mess and that has probably pushed her away over time and finally it snapped.
Get your shit together.

But she is my crazy

i hope you got a receipt

Whats your pay? I might reconsider your offer if you can provide for me and my manlet children that I wanna adopt

Checkd
Also, I always keep that shit when buying expensive stuff. You never know when you'll need it...

Dude, marry THE one,
Not just A one....

Put your man pants on, pull up your socks, and learn by your mistakes.

And ffs, shave those fucking sideburns, hippie

I am just afraid of losing people from my life, people who I love and care about...

That's life kid

I am man who likes to repeat his mistakes as often as possible. Thats what kept me alive all these years.
Also, no sideburns, I am normal looking guy, not hippie, not a faggot, not a black man, I am white racist piece of shit

Destroy all contact with her immediately.

It's ok OP, Add me on Kik, it's: Joey_Morton, then i'll help you get your girl back

"Engagement Ring for sell, never worn."

She was immature but you missed her? Blocking you over "something small" is as immature as it gets. If she pulls this shit now think about every little fight you'll have in the future. Planning a wedding is stressful as fuck (currently doing that now) and there's a lot of arguments about it. If she's leaving over something small, she won't hesitate to leave again. You don't need to put up with her kid games. Grow the fuck up, put some effort into working on yourself first (it's obvious that you're not emotionally stable since you're overly dependent on her), and then look for a real woman when your relationship isn't based on wanting a companion.

Fuck no, I will probably ask for refund in store with reciept if "no" happens

winrar.

OP is too immature to marry, JHC

Youre also an emotionally dependent faggot.

Jesus, how old are you bud?

youre an idiot if you were going to propose with just that. how old are you?

poast nudes

my money is on no older than 16