Details? And pussy pic.

so hot

Faggot

we want a snapchat

Let's see that snatcholie

show dem hole

Fake news

show us how wet you are

Really? Don't you even have someone you could just booty call? Seriously, some girls are weird.

Sharpie in pooper

Lets see that ballon knot

Married looking for dick pics guise, I'm a slut but I'm not a cheater. He likes that I like big dick.

>well, at least you're cute

Post more pictures, slet.

In my dream, I'm thrown into the action almost immediately. I'm sitting on his lap and his cock starts getting hard. I remember saying, "I knew it" referring to me thinking he probably has a huge one. He whips it out and it is indeed substantial. He fucks the shit out of me, slow and then rough. I cum almost immediately, he pulls out. I'm thinking he's gonna not cum but then he does, a lot, all over me (which is one of my few fetishes). I wake up. I'm exceedingly horny. I fall back asleep. Now I'm having sex with a woman. She's not as attractive but I'm so hot already I fuck the shit out of her. We never get to the scissoring part but I eat her out like I haven't eaten in days. Tried googling some cock but its just not enough so here I am. Like I said, I'm a slut I'm not a cheater so I'm not gonna push the matter but I've been horny for hours.

Pics or it didn't happen

show your face

Show pussy

Are dick pics really too much to ask for. Tits are plenty for a few decent dicks. You don't need my face or my pussy.

Show pussy and I post my dick, full erect only for you

>You don't need my face or my pussy.
your boobs are fucking great. but i dont fuck tits. i fuck pussy. so get to it.

Can you write Kevin's slut? I'm gonna jerkoff to you. I need to cum.

I meant booty

Let's see more of those tits, slut

>Like I said, I'm a slut I'm not a cheater
what does this even mean? you like sex with different people but your taken?

Go on bitch, I wanna fuck you so hard, gime me a pic of your pussy now

I don't think you guys wanna see my pussy. I'm a house wife. Not the super neat and tidy kind if you catch my drift. And I'm both super white and hispanic in the worst ways.

I would never date or even respect a girl who uses Sup Forums.

Sounds like you should have a great ass.

On a dirty toilet seat nice

gtfo, I wanna pussy, not a stinky ass

You dont get to come here making demands until youve met ours. If that doesn't work for you fuck off back to google. SHARPIE IN POOPER

who cares about your opinion, more pussy for us

Slut but not cheater means I did fuck a lot of guys before but I'm settled down now and my libido has gone nowhere. I'm not gonna fuck other people but I'm still into looking at and masturbating to other guys.

Nobody cares

moar tits

Please write Kevin's slut on your ass

We're getting there. Now spread those cheeks

Open those cheeks plox

Damn I keep mistyping. I meant asshole

But thats the best kind of pussy, us older guys enjoy it.

Stick that sharpie in that asshole

Hot. Well atleast you aren't a worthless whore, and you have morals...good on you OP.
Does your man not have a very high sex drive? Can't you just talk to him and tell him you want more sex?

webm or didn't happen

Did u dream of Unohana fucking you too?

I forgive you user

Can you post a pic of you spreading your pussy lips?

yeah I'm sure he would love sex more often if we could find a babysitter more often. Our sex life consists of trying to get off as quickly as we can under a blanket before our two year old ruins it. Which I think is why I'm unsatisfied and having sex dreams. I'm sure we both are not satisfied.

This, but also with a sharpie in your asshole

I mean...if they're two...just make sure they're okay with nothing that can hurt them in a room and put them down to nap for a half hour? I don't have a kid so I'm sure my idea is retarded.
But like I said, good on you for not cheating OP. I hope you guys can get a babysitter more often so you can fuck eachothers brains out.

Just pull the kid in for a 3some.

stay golden Sup Forums

>panties
>painted toenails
Why user...why?

I married him because all the small average and large size cocks I've had couldn't satisfy me like he can. I do miss him fucking my brains out. Thanks for breaking the faggot monotony of "stick a sharpie in yer ass" dumb as shit as it sounds me doing this here I think this helped a lot because you reminded me I should be fighting for my husband. Thanks man.

>Slut but not cheater means
Actually it just means you're a basic ass bitch who has too many expectations for her partner. Expectations that no reasonable partner could meet on their own, so instead of just managing some of those expectations yourself like a responsible adult you invite more men into your life to fill voids a normal healthy person would fill on their own.

u must be fuckin gay dumb faggot

why not :3

Why would you tease us with one tit pic then get upset when we ask for moar? Also,
> moar please

Glad I could help, you seem pretty cool, much better than most on Sup Forums.
Always fight for it, sounds like you two are great together, just always remember that. Surprise him sometime soon. Tell him you got a babysitter for a bit and you guys can go be romantic, then fuck like you haven't since you had the kid. Hopefully he'll realize you guys need a babysitter more often and you'll both be satisfied. Good luck OP, I'm rootin' for you.

I mean...I guess. Go for it you beautiful faggot

why are u being nice r on Sup Forums osed to be a dick dumb cunt

Deliver something else or gtfo already. Fuck, this thread went downhill quick

Because he's a super faggot.

This. We'll give you all the attention you're seeking and more

>so instead of just managing some of those expectations yourself like a responsible adult you invite more men into your life to fill voids a normal healthy person would fill on their own.

Also known as "I'm insecure and need validation 101"

I don't even understand what you meant.
But, because as much as I like tits and ass, I also like actual conversation, plus she already posted ass so I was happy.

ARE U A BEANER?

Here you go baby. Lemme see your toes.

What a shit thread

>Thanks for breaking the faggot monotony of...
Bitch you're here to beg for attention, you don't get to choose what attention you get.

Then leave you fucking raisin

OP is either gone or still learning to how read

Let's cum together

Of course she's not a worthless whore and have morals
>I wont' cheat just post pictures of me to other guys masturbate and give me attention

yeah that's not my idea of commitment.

A lot of boyfriends or husbands don't care about that.
"Look but don't touch" is pretty widely accepted.

>A lot of boyfriends or husbands don't care about that.
>"Look but don't touch" is pretty widely accepted.
Yea whatever lies you need to tell yourself.

Why do girls do this dumb shit where they call people "lol silly nonsensical" names? Fuck off and die.

Brittany?

>a lot of people don't care about homiced
>probably right thing to do then

I don't give a fuck if he's a cuck. Just don't say she has morals.

>wants to fuck you and OP

>"Look but don't touch" is pretty widely accepted.
Are you retarded? The only husbands who don't care are pathetic betas who are too passive to say anything. If you're with someone who needs to have emotional relationships with other men while the men get a sexual relationship from her (because that's what it is), that's a pretty good sign you're with a mentally deficient person you need to break and shake.

Like oh I just don't know if I can get out of bed today without knowing at least three guys jerked off to me... gosh.

The white race is being ruined because of cucks like you. Women have no morals. Few are "saved" of degeneracy because they are almost all intrinsecal degenerades.

Then cucks like you and her boyfriend act like it should be socially acceptable to "not cheat" but post pics on internet and saying she's horny. IMO cucks are worse than traps.

Funny how girls have to timestamp their tits but all the neckbeards in the thread can just post monster dicks off the internet cuz no timestamp requiered.

maybe think about why things may be that way instead of just going to the false equivalency.

Hello newfriend. Please note that knowing the internet rules is mandatory to post here.

Rule 30: there are no girls on the Internet.
Rule 31: tits or GTFO.

If you identify as a girl you should prove you're one by posting your tits (to degrade yourself because you are proving you are worth nothing more) and a timestamp, as there should be no girls here and the obligation of proof is on her (who left the anonymous state).

No one cares. Post your toes - i posted my dick.

exactly.

THIS IS CODEPENDENCY 101. Op in this thread has no self worth, so she derives it from the opinions of other people. You need to avoid people like this because they're never satisfied in a relationship and never faithful.

pls more no homo

No, the white race is being ruined by Sup Forums tards like you. You don't even know the meaning of cuckold you just blab the word out for anything "not alpha as fuck".
My wife would never even consider touching another man, and I'd never touch another woman. And if either of us sent nudes to someone we actually knew we'd both be pissed as fuck. But occasionally posting something to an user image board where there is 0 chance of being recognized, is really not a huge deal. It's not like she's forming an emotional attachment to anybody.
Go back to your lonely lives and stop acting tough on the internet you retards.

Truth Bomb. And he's right.

>But occasionally posting something to an user image board
Needing to do something like this is indicative of a problem and the extent of it you are aware of is almost NEVER the only occurrence of said problem.

You need to get over this denial and stop lying to yourself, mask it behind whatever macho bullshit you want, call people whatever names you want. There are a billion examples of this same scenario being experienced everywhere, and guess what... it almost always ends the same way.

Fuck off nigger. Stop trying to be white.
>talks about white race and how never touching is in their life
>posting pic on user image board is not a big deal hurr durr

I've got a white wife. She's smart, intelligent and loyal. We've got a 2 year old daughter together and she's already respective. No one of us would post a nude here or give attention to any idiot like you are doing. And worse, you are hypocrite because if you know the person it's bad. If not it's ok.

>you don't even know the meaning of cuckold

You take 2 years to get your dream car. Then you lend it to someone who uses it without any effort conquer it. This person uses you car, crash it, and give you back without any gas. You say thank you. That's cuckhold. Not a big deal, isn't it?

I fucking saved this thread. My sides.

Also. Catch that for being so naughty you cumlurking little trans piece of submissive shit.