Humiliate me and my locked cock

Humiliate me and my locked cock

Can you pls kill yourself?

No

You are a good person and people say nice things about you.

moar

also you got kik? ill leave mine if you do

Shes trying to make me wear diapers too should i let her?

No sorry but we can chat on our motherless account

dont have motherless :(

Dam then lets keep going on here are you locked as well?

make a chastep room or something and I will join

nah bro but looking to get into it, i like the idea of playing the bi bull more

Would love for you to fuck my wife while im locked

Oh, now you are a winner

me too, she looks great.

we could sit you in the corner dressed up in lingerie while we fuck in your bed..

Yah too bad o cant fuck it and this is as close as i get to actually fucking her

Please keep going these are from last night

If I come on her will you clean it up?

Yes with my tongue

Do you mind if we use one of those toys to play with, fuck her with it after I come in her and then use it on you? I don't want you having the satisfaction of licking your girl actually.

Im sure we'd enjoy watching you squirm as a toy covered in your girls juices and my cum is thrusted into you. Still locked up though, i'm the only one in this trio who's allowed a hard cock.

Love it dont stop

hairy ass. disgusting. no excuse

Looks cute in panties

if we give you lube and a dildo could you copy us? While we're on the bed having sex I want you to copy everything we do with your toy.

If she's bouncing on my cock, I want you bouncing on that dildo fucking your little boy pussy.

If I'm fucking her from behind I want you on all 4's fucking yourself with your toy.

I want you to feel how my little slut feels enjoying my cock. I want you to watch as we lock tongues. I want you to watch as I lift her up against the wall and kiss her. I want you to sleep on the floor while she sleeps cuddling up to me....

You only exist now as a little sex doll we dress up and occasionally use to lick our mess up.

Please dont stop more more

haha where does this end bro

Thanks

Needs a penectomy and castration.

Hopefully not for a while im loving it

is she reading too? wish you had kik so i could actually get involved

I bet your credit score is bad
Haha gotteemm

Not now but im screenshoting and going to read it to her when she gets off work

Agreed, shits nasty.

got any more pics of her?

kind of like the idea of making her mine more than yours, i like the idea of having a permanent cuckboy we can call upon to clean up our mess. post-late night sex I can never be bothered to shower so I'd appreciate it if after we fucked you could clean me up and then lick my white jizz out of her pussy while we fall asleep and then just get back into your dog bed on he floor when you're done..

Love it more please chat me on our motherless account i have a ton of pics of her on there search "hotwifedoo"

ive heard some crazy stories about that site i dont touch it, i live in UK internet privacy isnt a thing

Ahh ok

shit I just checked, she's fucking gorgeous man I'd love to plant my seed in her, or better yet cover that face in come for you to lick off

shame i can't make an account there to chat more :( got anything else to chat on?

Not just here and mless

Keep going

you should be proud, she's really pretty, too bad she only leaves the house with me now and you stay at home.

can't wait to take her to show my buddies. do you mind if I share her?

so when is your anal training starting? if you want to cum in chastity youll need your ass :)

No please do what would you guys do to her?

lol I remember you from yesterday's thread. Give us some details of how your partner keeps you locked and how she treats you generally.

She already pegs me and stimulates my prostate

She locks me when ever she feels like it and unlocks me when ever she feels like it i have no say so she humiliates me and fucks my ass and makes me fuck her with her strap on so she can cum

Just bring her round my apartment when my boys are here watching football. Would be kind of cool to have a fuck toy in my bed for the lads to use. She can come round, sleep over, I'll treat her like a princess for the night, wine and dine her and then the next day I'll let 4 or 5 of my mates run a train on her, cover her in 5 loads of come, stick some clothes back on her with no shower and send her back home for you to clean up before I got there on the night to fuck her again.

Love it keep going

I wanna talk to her, have a bit of fun :)

Shes at work now

gotta head out now bro, nice talking to ya

Same to you if you me again on here chat me or chate me on mless thanks

does she make you kiss her feet, or does she not care about that sort of thing?

Sometimes

Anyone else?

Which cage is that?

C ringz

How is it hygiene wise? Some of the plastic ones can get really gross 'cos the material makes you sweat.

Not bad at all actually it silicons

>should i let her?
At this point if she wants 6 big dick niggers to fuck you in the ass it's going to happen

True

Donate to syrian refugees

You are so kind

>Humiliate me and my locked cock

when you kill yourself don't forget to stream it