How to save America from turning in to Mongrel shitskin nation?

How to save America from turning in to Mongrel shitskin nation?
How to save White race?

Stop eating fries with mayonnaise

It can't be done, Jews control the entertainment industry in America, the financial industry, politics and many more.

America hasnt been majority white since before you were born

abolish the govt

Nah. That's ok. I like mixed girls the best.

Its the fault of the democrats ... opening the door wide open and turning America into a 3rd world country.

>America is a third world country

You dumb nigger. Without opening our borders to a greater talent pool you wouldn't be able to type that dumb shit on the PC or phone you own in 2017.

I don't want to save the white race. I look forward to the all brown future where there will be no more ignorant fucks like you.

shut the fuck up RIGHT NOW

Look at what mess happened to Detroit

is this like fucking tumblrites and sjw came to raid but stayed?

Stop letting inferior cultures infiltrate our former Utopia.

THIS must be stopped wake up people! We will turn in to third world!

Citation pls

The white race has a homeland. Its not america.

Are you a Sup Forumsfag who never fucked off back to your sewer? Fuck races and anyone who cares about them. Get a life nerd.

When was America a utopia?

WAKE UP people!!

Doesn't that make Jews the master race? White people seem pretty inferior.

Why use a picture of Tony Abbott?

rekt

But brown race is not as smart as the white race, how to make America great with a all brown future?

however genetically eurasian would be more accurate and if that is the case than they are very similar to the people of the new world just they didnt discover the new world yet and 14k years of seperation

>How to save America

Jews are the great manipulator.

>smarter
>richer
>more powerful
But they're clearly better than white people

Generational poverty is the cause of that, not race.

They are all out to destroy white countries.

You think.

>Being a drama queen

Let me guess, you're one of the last 'real men too, despite having soft hands.

>How to save America from turning in to Mongrel shitskin nation?
Close borders and you must be willing to kill people. But that'll spark up a huge shitstorm from families in America that are seeing their relatives being shot so good luck.
>How to save White race
You don't.

go back to jutland, the baltics and the isles white people

Go back to where you came from

It means they employ nepotism better than anyone else.

Plus you wouldn't think the master race would be so inbred and prone to so many genetic disorders.

So? More money = better than, untermensch

>smarter
Not really.

I love how when IQ data is collected by race "whites" are lumped into one category yet we discern between different asian or jewish ethnic groups.

Pooling the Irish in with the English has the same effect as the Mizrahi with the Ashkenazi. Ever wonder why Israel has a relatively low IQ?

What ever helps you sleep at night Shlomo.

In reality 95%+ of all STEM related endeavors are strictly the product of gentile white Europeans. Jews can amass all the money they want but that doesn't change this.

It's Jewish privilege they created goyim.

If angles were really that much smarter they'd have more money

Your assertions are specious

nice meme there OP. nothing but angry right-wing rhetoric.

too bad you cant buy anything with scientific facts you jelly poorfag

Seeing as how they are confined to an island I think they're doing just fine. A nation's natural resources is definitely tied to their economic prosperity. Who taught you how to Shlomo?

Me? I'm pretty well off pal.

i can't wait til this type of racist pseudo science is outlawed and racists like u are hung

Could you explain why it's pseudo science?

That really triggered me and I think you need to check your priveldge

So why dont you use nepotism to improve the lives of your fellow whites instead of trying to take someone elses shit you thieving nigger

different cultures.

Muh dick mothafucka

Hmm... Israel is conveniently missing...

Why doesn't Isis attack Israel? Why aren't the Israeli's taking in these poor refugees?

Its never been submitted for peer review and the stuff that was submitted was invalidated

What am I trying to take?

IQ tests are based greatly on shapes and pattern recognition. So you're telling me that patterns are perceived differently based on culture?

Then why is it, that Asians (a different culture) do even better than whites?

You just went full autism on me...

they're biased in favor of lighter skin tones, and were designed by non-blacks, to intentionally show them as being lesser. it's part of white privilege you dumb fuck.

Than how do you explain the consistent academic gap between the different race that correspond exactly to the IQ gap.

>Than how do you explain the consistent academic gap between the different race that correspond exactly to the IQ gap.
Based on the grammatical errors in your post, I'd venture a guess that you belong to the low-scoring population mentioned in that graph.
Let's try that again:
>Th*e*n how do you explain the consistent academic gap between the different race*s*, that correspond*s* exactly to the IQ gap*?*

have white babys

Just race mix and don't worry about it. Your kids will part of the majority. Forget about the Quixotic "save muh white race" dogma. Enjoy some nice ethnic poontang.

>Winpost

It's the world in motion. Politics can only slightly forestall what is inevitable.

IQ intelligence test does not test grammar or english skills.

The sure have been doing a good job of stalling white pride and nationalism

>Why doesn't Isis attack Israel

A simple Google search proves otherwise

>Why aren't the Israeli's taking in these poor refugees?

Because they're not retarded cucks

>ISIS

I don't think these unorganized, informal mobs are ISIS

Step One: Kill all Jews.

Middle of bottom?

Found the kike.

No one in the usa does this.

Yep that guy went full tinfoil.

The white race cannot be saved. Particularly because most white people aren't interested in saving it, and are more concerned equality, peace and love and not racism and xenophobia. So white extinction id inevitable, and that's okay, because it's actually what white people want.

1945-2000

reinstate the holocaust but in america and internment camps just to piss of george takei

faggot man y so gay user

>racism and xenophobia
Let's flood Japan with niggers next, I'm sure the outcome will be great.

A bunch of manlet yellow/brown squinty eyed goblins will drive society forward in technology.

Hey Fascists. No one likes you guys. You're like the retarded step cousin of conservatism. You think you're part of the movement and you're proud when conservatives make any strides, but you really shame the conservatives by association.

you wish that was true but you're gonna fucking die you shitskin monkey

shouldn't you be working on your homework kiddie?

samefag

I agree...you can already see the rot forming in places like Detroit, if we do not excise it now the whole country will be infested with it.

>Liberal
>calling others fascist
Ell oh ell.

Don't you have a jewish conspiracy to fight Big boy?
>Go back

checked

go back to Berkley fag oh wait you losers lost therw too kek

Sure. Yeah. Samefag. Pfft.

while I tend to agree

>ell oh ell

that was pretty retarded

>go back

kys

Genius-level IQ Dave Rubin-style bottom-leftist here. I am smarter than you, but that's OK, don't worry about it. You're all suburban morons anyway.

Most people on the left (including my demographic) have probably never heard of the Bell Curve or Charles Murray. Most of us are probably of the opinion that "races probably have an IQ difference, but it shouldn't be mentioned too often and the IQ ceiling is probably about the same for everyone and we should strive to reach it". This is mostly what I think, although a culture that acknowledges IQ differences MIGHT develop an immunity that lets us get past it after a while.

I definitely support pushing it, since it would kill the left's truth suppression BS in its infancy.

Regardless, if you want to convince generation z or the left, will never work due to its off-putting conspiratorial language, is just /r/esist false flag shilling and needs more information. I suggest making a friendly comprehensive infographic that gets leftists to admit to themselves that they're wrong about several things. Get someone to admit they're wrong about something fundamental and they'll immediately get put on the track to changing their minds.

Also, the term "red pill" is the most obviously uncool phrase ever adopted by the right and I suspect shills implanted it after seeing what it did to the fedoras and PUAs. Stop saying it, you fucking mongs.

>a chart
>no sources
Liberalism 2017.