What are your tips for getting away acne? I have been struggeling to get mine away!

What are your tips for getting away acne? I have been struggeling to get mine away!

Pic: Not me, - related

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelize.co/
amazon.com/gp/product/B0084Y1NG4
amazon.com/Clearasil-Ultra-Rapid-Action-Treatment/dp/B00112RP68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard complete skin removal by mexicans gets rid of all skin problems really fast and cheap
doctors hate this simple trick

hell no nigga

accutane cleared my skin in 5 months, noa cne since, tried everything before

rub fresh urine on ur exposed areas 3 times daily, with rub i mean massage until soaked, gently.

try it and get acne free totally within maximum 1 month, or don't, and stay ugly and disgusting.

read up on some alternative ways to deal with root cause, such as liver health, anger problems to name a few. best of luck

Well I dont even think I pee three times daily. And rubbing fucking urin to my face will never happen holy fuck. Ill rather stay ugly

>2017 and still doesn't realize urine is 95% blood without the red cells.
>blood quality is a result of diet
>mfw ppl so uneducated about their own vehicle(body) 2017
>>>>>>

Just accept you're not part of the smoothskins

Cheap original Gillette shaving cream is great at drying up skin and clearing up acne.

It has shitloads of side effects

Eat Andy Sixx's shit.

Betadine, an OTC antibacterial soap you can get at the pharmacy.

Are you talking about the infamous "scalp" method?

>Pic. absolutely related

this

Took it for a few months and quit because I was beginning to be depressed and had mood swings. In general just didn't feel like myself.

Niacin

It is a vitamin that deals with this shit.

Isotretinoin. Used to be Roaccutane, marketed by Roche.

Everytime I end up posting this same pic for these threads

>stopped using man-made products on my face
>started washing my face with just room temperature water
>dry at first
>three weeks later
>profit

NEVER POP PIMPLES!!! Even if you have a white head for a couple days it's better than a red scab and possibly a scar later. Use clean pillow cases. I had really bad acne, went on accutane for 8 months, 80 mgs daily for most of it. I know what i'm talking about.

BILLIE MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC NEW PRODUCT:
ARE YOU TIRED OF LOOKING LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT IN THE MORNING? DOES YOUR MIRROR KEEP BREAKING BEACUSE YOU'RE SUCH A HIDEOUS FALLOUT 3 GHOUL?
SEARCH NO MORE BECAUSE NOW WE HAVE THE DRUNK MEXICAN 2017!
AS WE SEE RIGHT HERE THERE'S NO MORE ACNE, NO MORE WRINKLES, NO MORE CIRCUMORBITAL RINGS, NOT EVEN CRUMS IN YOUR EYES.
LOOK IN THE EYES OF THESE HAPPY CUSTOMERS.
[severed head starts talking]: "Thank you Billie Mays that you came back from hell to sell one more product".
ORDER NOW, OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT.

it dried my skin obviously, couple nose bleeds and dried eyes, people just exagerate and others believe them, and even if i felt some strong side effects i would still take it to clean my acne since it was destroying my life anyways

You should be hydrating way more then. It will help skin

Sand paper

Yeah, the bro is right. It is your best option. It really did it for me. Side effects tho. Not a problem but u should know them anyway

pixelize.co/

I agree, plus seeing a dermatologist will help you create a cleansing regimen to follow.

Accutane did the trick for me. Took it for 6 months after trying literally everything else and suddenly my face was clear aside from some redness from scarring, which went away with some topical treatement. I get there are side effects (my face was dry as shit and I got some wicked migraines), but never any psychological issues so I just roughed through it because the good results were outweighing most everything else. My best advice is whatever you choose to do, don't wait on it because if you consider it a problem and it's more than 2 or 3 pimples then it's not going to resolve itself for a long time. Good luck user, acne sucks.

A really sharp razor.

roaccutane aka accutane aka isotretinoine, its the only thing that can cure severe acne for ever

I've never had acne, but I grew up getting a lot of zits and I had fun popping them. I'm 30 now and, thank god, have zero scars from that behavior.

I almost never get any sort of breakouts anymore. It's super rare. I've also gotten a lot better at hygiene. I wanna say it's age and better hygiene as to why I don't get breakouts anymore. I don't use any face soaps, I just lightly rub my face while soaking it with cool water before going to sleep.

Use a face lotion liquid as a base. Per 100 ml use 7 drops of tea tree oil and mix it with the face lotion liquid. Use this mix two times a day on you face, but evade the eyes and lips. The smell can be quite powerful.

salycic acid or someshit
its in acne medicines but usually low..

too high of this stuff will burn your skin.

found this stuff to be, good but i dont have >pic related on OP skin. seems to work quick
amazon.com/gp/product/B0084Y1NG4

I will defiantly be trying accutane. Thanks Sup Forums. Im going to bed now

90% of the time is bacteria in the skin causing it

I used to use a lot of steam to open pores and then wash with lots of soapy water. then rub face in alcohol gel, wait and then wash again in soapy water. repeat this 3 times over 20 minutes each day. then just apply aftershave before going out to add a little protection.

dumb

why, what the fuck is accutane? salysylic acid or howerver its spelled works. just most shit like clearisil put it in it so weak, it wont work

and at high amounts it dries your skin off and almost burns it.

this is like a good percentage of it.

meat milk cheese and eggs

rei just looked and it looks like clearasil makes a
new" product with 2% like the one thing i linked. clearasil never worked much for me. this stuff, from the link i showed, did. if the clearasil stuff i seen doesnt work on you, the extra strenggth what i seen, this, amazon.com/Clearasil-Ultra-Rapid-Action-Treatment/dp/B00112RP68

never seen it before, then use something else instead then.

do crack.

This shit helps a lot with those red dots, trust me, I'm an anonymous person on internet.

>don't use soap on face
>wash with shit bot water
>clean pillow cases clean towle etc
>skin cleaning...mainly bentonite clay pulls out all the shit
>moisture
>drink lots of water
>cut out all sugar and junk food
>exercise to sweat more
>plenty of fresh air and sunshine

You're welcome

cum its very effective but you are a boy too bad!

Actually, accutane will make your skin 3 times worse than it already is the first 3 weeks. After that, the accutane has pushed all the remaining breakouts out of your inner skin pores, and it then will start cleaning up