Lying on my bed

>lying on my bed
> mom come to the room, using a dress that normally I can see her panties if she's not carefull
>sit com my bed
>"wait, you have sit on my phones"
>she joke about the fact that she's without panties
>"why you're not using?"
>"you know, to catch some air."

>if she curve herself or lift her arms, chances are high that I can see her pussy

Fast, give me ways to have a clean view of it. It's the best combination of events possible for me to see her pussy.
If the vision I already had of her ass using they, with out it will be like, a look at the Paradise

Fuck that. Get a girlfriend.

First step is to purchase an English as a second language course

Grow some balls and tell her to show you her pussy. Also, take a picture and post it.

She wants you to ask.

Just ask mummy to see her pussy...
Just say you've never seen a real one before.

Much like all of the wincest threads, none of this happened.

Drop something and ask her to pick it up for you. If she wants you she'll bend over for it

how to deal if she get mad at it?

THIS!

who was phone

I'm currently looking to her doing house cleaning things. Don't have the balls ask her to show it to me, so I will try to keep waiting a chance to see it by accident

You don't, if she gets mad because someone asked to see her pussy that's her problem. Not to mention living hell for you, but if you don't ask you'll never know if she wanted to show you or not.

Ask her and if she flips out claim you were on drugs or deny it or something, what's the worst that could happen?

Take a pic of your mom for us to see.

>sit com my bed
>wait, you have sit on my phones
>curve herself

fuckin gold

You got a great view when you came out of it...stop trying to fucking perv on your mom.

Jesus Christ...

just say gibe de pusi pls

works every time

Post a pic of her ass or something so we have some idea if you're either a shit troll or you actually are trying to get a glimpse of mommy's swert pusspuss.

Idk, the worst would be the end of a good relation with my mother just because i'm a unscrupulous perverted. Don't would be kicked out of home, but it would be a horrible situation.

But, I already had some pantyshoots, smiff her panties. aaah!, I dont know.

accomplish my dreams at the risk of ruin my life, or just go read some doujinshi to forget about it?

Internet is big, but not big enough. If i do it, it will come back to bite me

Where in the world are you from? Japan?

What, she uses Sup Forums? Please.

Mask any relevant thing : furniture, decoration and you're good

>aaah!, I dont know.
im dying

Nop, but you know, lots of fellas taking screenshots of the posts here and posting on facebook

I hear what you're saying but if you make sure to just get it from behind and there's nothing identifiable in the photo then you'll be safe, probably. In either case, you'd have something to fap to and you'd have time to review the photo to make sure there's nothing identifiable before you posted it. As of right now, you could just be using the first rule of Sup Forums and some of us are buying the bait.

>Nop
>Fellas
Pajeet, just ask her for pusspuss. You're clearly not from 'round America so I think incest isn't taken as seriously there.

i'm from a christian country, so, yeah, they don't see it very lightly.
And I think shes not really into it, since one time, i seen she commenting a video watched on facebook about a man who cut of his balls and penis because hes wife was making sex with they son. The way she looked disgusted about comes to my mind everytime I think about incest.
if i at least had a sister, it would be easier to deal with this frustration.

Christianity hasn't stopped priests from diddling youngins, maybe your mom was more disgusted with the husband's reaction to finding out he was a cuck than a mother taking her the sons dick.

Some details about relation of the family.
They have some weird jokes. Like grabbing sons of cousins dick or butt. Mostly who do this are my dad and uncle, but some times she do it too.
I know it sound like a fake history, but they really have that type of joke. It seems like a family thing. I don't know.
There was a time that within this jokes, I her ass. And she got mad. Another time she was lying on my legs and I got a erection. Saying that shes my mother and I should not have that type of reaction. I really don't know all this works on her mind.

she's starting to get suspicious of how i'm looking to her. FUCK

Côme on user do it

SHE BENDED TO GRAB SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR. THE LIGHT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH BUT I GOT A GLIMPSE OF IT. HOLYSHIT

thank you

did mommy make you cummys

just throw some shit on the floor, ask her to pick it up, take a photo and post it, dammit.