Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quick

Post fap pics

They're all fap pics

Kori is new queen. Move on, past dwellers.

Inb4 " my cousin fucked her in Burbank"

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

SJW

>Queen

Back away, back away, nothing to see here.
This is my thread now, I'm 'logging' in!

New thread Sixxy/Andy Forever King

>these threads still fucking exist

it is customary to post a black dick and sage

She has a really cute face.

then and now.

She is very pretty.
and a good youtube show host. Kind of amazing how random forum and youtube makes someone's life so unique

>Thinking that gets you anywhere

was I talking to you? No.

SO WARM, SO CREAMY
HIS LOGS ARE SO DREAMY
I WOULD SURELY GLOAT
IF IT WAS SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT

Catie is so hot

heyo gmt irish here how are we??

You know it.

Hey man. I'm pretty good, just drinking some beer.

You?

yeah good man thanks :)

eaaster holidays for you so? :P

I worked all over Easter kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

My favorite here is the bottom left.

Hello

Mine is probably the second on the top row

how is she not in like all horror movies?

shit doesnt sounds fun lol. i spent mot of it studying for my exams tho, so not fun either lol. had a bit of an interesting night over the weekend tho, got with a girl and went back to hers but second i put on a condom i went from hard to soft instantly lol. fun timesss love easter

hello :) nice trips! Cali bro?

tfw no early catie to pick

The double time is nice though.

>second i put on a condom i went from hard to soft instantly lol.

Kek, shit happens dude.

Yep its me! I'm glad you had a good Easter!

New girl?

aye if youre not religious than working easter is almost a good thing really with the extra pay. yeah lmao my drunk ass didnt realise right away either and couldnt figure out what was going wrong. been dying sick ever since, was still worth it tho shes a pretty girl and there are future prospects if i take them. Still not sold on real life girls any more tho lol.

hey man how we keeping? thanks yeah was alright! sort of new, was chatting away to her once a couple years ago didnt end well lmao, ex boyfriend wasnt a happy chappy about it

if you have any old gifs could you dump them?? You might have one i dont user :O

anyone remember this gif?

You should just go with whatever feels right I guess. Did you ever get around to reading the last book in the Mr Mercedes trilogy?

>if you have any old gifs could you dump them??

Lol, it's me and I think I've given you everything I have.

Im doing alright. Still sore at times. I'm glad you found a girl you might date. I really should try to find a new girl. It's just sort of hard to feel strongly enough about a girl...

Her ex found out you guys banged? Hehehe. Have you gotten cut yet?

Lmao I do remember that one

ahaha no you definitely have i harassed you enough in the past for them :P oh shit yeah no i havent forgot after all this time! Thatll make for a good read! How did you find it? also yeah will prob prac masturbating with condoms on, seems like a sensible idea, to get back into them. Last couple of girls i was with were on the pill, in truth havent used a condom inlike close to 2 years so a bit daunting.

she's an sjw now. how do you feel cucks???/

I haven't read the last one myself. I bought it when it came out and I have the first editions of all 3 books.

Was just thinking about how fucking crazy that Brady dude in the first book was.

Overrated

And yeah condoms fucking suck. Syphilis would suck more though.

not sure would it be a good idea to date her, i dont feel i can be myself around her which could be an issue lol. Shes cute as fuck tho which is the problem. Yeah i completely get you, im the same way, my attachments are to fucking fictional characters and i find it hard irl then, im a bit detached from the real world, all you can do is ut yourself out there man and even at that theres no saying youre better off for doing so. We hadnt banged even but he didnt like me chatting away to her so he found me in a club and decked me, we were cool after that though

Doesn't matter had sex.

I haven't gotten laid since I think June or july. I haven't been going out to clubs or dancing. I've been on other adventures.

well at least itll be closer in time when both of us get around o reading it lol. idk whos lazier :P yeah he was one twisted motherfucker, prob had something to do with how his mom raised him too though, killing your own brother and getting with your mom would fuck you up lol

yeah but id say shes clean i mean itd be awkward to ask but id guess she is lol

bye guiesss (:

ive been going to bars, no clubs for me tho. what you been up to? pfft sex isnt all that anyway

Don't ruin a fun night with that. Just go raw! I'm guessing she didn't ask you?

Yeah his life was pretty fucked up.

>id say shes clean

Probably, but you never know

Laters bruh

lmao that's not her

He knows. Bait, don't bite it.

I know it's bait

Bye
Looking for a new job. Enjoying time with friends. Learning about myself.

She was not on the pill i wouldnt risk it. Too young for out of marriage kid drama thank you! (abortions are illegal in ireland too, p much one of the only countries in the world)

he was destined to fail from the start, he really was a nasty piece of work though all the same.

yeah guess i should keep stds in mind too more kek

sounds like important stuff man, good luck with it. learning about myself is something that would scare me though lol

I never knew abortions were illegal in Ireland lol wtf

>he really was a nasty piece of work though all the same

The dude in the second book was pretty cooked too.