Traps are gay, prove me wrong

Traps are gay, prove me wrong.

traps are sexy

>pic fucking related

I would if I was a fucking idiot

Looks gay to me

they are but every straight man would let one suck their cock if they didn't know they had a dick, 80% would still let them succ after finding out

I wouldn't. They still look like men and they have cocks, and you know, are men. Only gay men would let them suck their cock.

Dubs has spoken
Only fags let fags suck their dick

You're delusional if you believe that. Also, a huge faggot. Keep your mental illness to yourself

If this was fully clothed and sounded like a female there would be no way for you to know it was a dude, stop lying you would let this suck your cock and swallow your cum if you didn't see it's dick.

sucking dick is so old-fashioned

that's not even fucking trap

that's just straight up faggotry

>Adams apple
>no hips
>man hands
>no tits

You're either completely retarded or 12 if you can't instantly identify a trap.

Nobody cares

i don't even have a trap fetish, fag. just telling the truth. if it looked like a female and you thought it was, you wouldn't know any better, if you found it was a dude you probably still wouldn't care. Most men in prison end up wanting bj's or ass from other men, men deep down don't give a fuck they're just scared to admit it.

but she says she's a trap

it's the only trap pic i have but there are way more feminine ones out there.

>psychological projection
You're really really gay. Not everyone shares your mental illness. Just go fuck a tranny.

I'm talking about all traps. Sorry that you're so sexually confused you can't identify men dressed as women.

anyone into chubby trannies?

she is lovely, I especially like her tits

why are conservatives so caught up in the semantics of whether traps are fags or norms, whether they are legally male or female???

its a human trying to do whatever dumb thing they want to do, and it hurts no one else. you are free to hate them, to bash them, whatever. but they are also free to pursue any moronic path in life they choose as long as it hurts no one but themselves.

this is basic american civics, right wingers.

Traps ARE gay.

Guys who like traps are not.

1. he*
2. that was just a normal guy taking a dick pic

Not really it's just funny seeing how mad you guys get when your straightness is threatened, you're a damn liar if you think you wouldn't let a trap suck your dick.
They don't all look like that.

ok, but this one can be surely classified as a trap because she has tits

I don't know about you, but having blown by a person with a dick really turns me off

would you let her blow you? I know you would, you naughty boy :)