Whats up poorfags ? ;) you ok? ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;) you ok? ;))

Look what i got ;) yeah its a authentic Luis Vuitton belt ;)

I'm a investment banker doing private equity ;)

Most of you pathetic losers will never earn as much money as me ;)

Enjoy a shitty life fucking losers

kys op you virgin fag

>Paying top dollar for an overpriced, cheaply made, loose belt.

Cool belt dude.

Hope you didn't get scammed.

Stay jelly then poorfag

;)

Kill;)your;)self;)op;))

Literally any fuckboy that saves up his mcdonalds checks can afford a luis vuitton belt, it just takes a special kind of faggot to brag about that on Sup Forums of all places. Eat shit op

im a more narcissistic materialist then yooooo-oooou
good job

KEK its not a real one

heh you look like gay

lol that was a fucking lame attempt... any fucking twat can afford a fucking belt you cunt. the fact that it makes you feel rich just shows what a FAG you are. probably posting from your parents house ha ha such a cunt

I am rich as fuck and I wear normal sports brands as clothing. You're a dumbass

Gr8 b8 m8
>colour worn out of jeans implying you only have one pair to wear
>cheap harrington jacket as can be seen by the seams and colour loss
>comes to an imageboard to make people think he has money to reassure himself about his poorfag life
>buys the cheapest leather item they offer

Rich people don't need to tell people they're rich :^)

lmfao

Tits or GTFO
>This is a man's belt.

>couldn't afford the purse.

Lol u must have a small cock that ugly ass belt sole propose is for the fag sucking on ur cock to think hey this guys is rich who care if his dick is he size of cocktail Winnie

You'll regret this post when the revolution comes

You think your insults so shit ?lmao we herd worse. Do better.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
PLS KYS YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT

getting baited this hard

Nah ur won a be rich guy u have the cheppist lui Vuitton built u can buy which tells me ur poor fag wanting to be rich belt is worh 4times what u paid for built made for poor peasants if its worth less than what a average poor fag makes in week it men for th poor people to buy if ur going to try and show off at lest show off something with abit of cash 600$is fuck all

Only underclass scum falls for the designer clothes meme. You basically paid 100x the net worth simply for it being named after some faggot.