ABRM bunker thread

What the fuck went wrong today, Sup Forums?

Real Madrid was dominating the match, how did this happen?

Ronaldo is gay

What went right, you mean. They drew fucking Leicester.

webm of Ronaldos post hit

Fucking ref didn't award game winning penalty for BvB. Some people just don't like Relel losing.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Halal lost to a better team, that's it

They can't arrest me, I'm a refugee. Arresting me would be racist.

They are all lucky faggots. Nothing more. Though UEFA needs them so you fucks will get the easiest teams, Leciester. Screencast this.

>Leciester to be drawn against Halalalalalalalalalalalal
>The Return Leg is played in Madrid.

It always fucking happens and I am sick of it

WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING SHITMUND WE WILL REKT THEM IN THE QUARTERFINALS AS USUAL THO BUT WE DO NEED BALE

Don't worry, they'll draw Leicester in the last 16, Porto in the quarters, Leverkusen in the semis and then win the final on penalties

If Real Madrid were dominating the match why didn't they win?

Sauce on third row eleventh column pls

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MarLELo happened

To be fair dortmund were playing far better.
Dembele fucking pisses me off
Reus and Mor is based
Aubameyang is basically Usain Bolt so Usain Bolt can fuck off the training ground
oh and can i say
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>lost
>better

>we

What part of The Wall are you posting from, Ramon?

man why do all the good players want to leave Dortmund?

they're a genuine top club

that's me

FUCKING PLAY FARCELONA NEXT TIME IM TIRED TO SEE MADRID V DIRTMUND ALL THE FUCKING TIME

>What the fuck went wrong today, Sup Forums?

>Marcelo

>Donaldo

Especially fucking Marcelo. He can't strike for shit and then even gave away the 1-2.

Sorry? When were they 'dominating'?

Real are overrated trash

no money

Reminder that these MADrid spics only Support them because CHIcharito was loaned to Madrid for shirt sales.

Shekels

>filthy mexican real customer.

Shouldn't you be making bets at the nightly cock fight in your barrio?

a tie at that time of the match is pretty much a defeat, even more taking in consideration that they ended up as 2nd (it was better for them that way as well)

>better
yeah, borussia have been playing better, and in a real league

This.

>What the fuck went wrong today, Sup Forums?
Nothing.

I'd say they're the best team in the world with their first twam
>No Pepe
>No Bale
>Kroos Modric Casemiro not in starting 11

I support Chelsea and fucking hate RMA but they're really good

I meant to post this one.

Who Sch/a/lke here?

You.

>implying LA Liga isn't as bad or worse

WEW
E
W

literally just you

Same skin colour but she has no tail and no dick.

>the state of Mexican Real customers

>Schalke

>Captain

ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN LADS ITS OK
yes madrid btfo lol

>Real Madrid was dominating the match, how did this happen?

they played a better team. simple as that.

I thought they had the best striker in the world who is there specifically to help them get past good team and not stat pad against Burro FC

>Chicharito
>Relevant
most spics like them Since long time ago because of Hugo Sanchez

Seriously though why do all Mexicans worship Real Madrid? They speak the same language? Why not Barca? I don't get it literally every Mexican in Texas worships real/Ronaldo.

Not really. There are more real madrid fans and they are obnoxious and cancerous. But there are barcelona fans too (because muh rafa marquez) but they arent that loud about it nor obnoxious.

Alot of them like Real Madrid because CHIcharito was loaned there from United for the Shirt Sales.They Suddenly thought that CHIcharito was somehow GOAT tier.

They probably never even knew who

>Hugo Sanchez

was.

>dominating
nice buzzword

It was a lucky deflection to make it 3-2 after CR7 had just equalised. You'd be fuming too.