APOLOGIZE NOW

>Pulishit
Literally the worst player in Dortmund's side tonight, along with Schurlel

Did he even do much?

>It's a slav triggered by based Pulisgod episode

My fucking sides.

Thank you based PuliGOD

thank you based puliGOAT

He was Dortmunds worst player in the first half and got subbed off because of that.

>That flag
>This comment

We're talking soccer here. Go back to /hoc/ where your insights are more useful.

He was mediocre but would have had an assist had Dirtshit finished the chances they had.

But they literally sub Pulisic before Dortmund scored.

In that case, indeed Thank you, your noble sacrifice let Dortmund win.

You are delusional.

castro and dembele were clearly much worse

he will be playing in Liverpool next year after he wins the treble this year

Thoughts?

On vacation from Zagreb, Milovic?

You must be fucking stupid then, schurle was for shure the worst piece of shit on the field. Schmelzer didnt even know what to do in the first half... Pulisic brought some good actions to the game... Und denke dran er ist erst 20 jahre alt desu

No but all the young players were shit minus Mor.

His age doesn't matter. At least the others defended and worked. Pulisic did nothing but lose the ball.

>...
Opinion discarded.

2bf, both sides were comically bad in many areas. Tuchel really needs to fix this garbage defense.

He was subbed off because Tactikool Tukewl wants to save him for the league

Thats not how it works. You don't let a player start in a game if you want to save him for the league. You sub him on later.

can't do much with anti-footballers like schürrle or schmelzer on the pitch

He didn't play that well. He's still really young though, the fact that he's playing in an important game in the Champions League for Dortmund is a great sign by itself.

he is so fucking average, why do you guys rate him?

at least we have an average player to watch

But he's not average.

>puliSHIT

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

FUCK OFF.

Shirley pissed me off today.

18 Jahre alt*

Im okay with that

You have to understand, average for other countries is pretty GOAT for ameriburger standards.

7-0

>Average

In what fucking world is a recently turned 18 year old playing at the same level as Pulisic in the league and CL other than similar top youth talents in europe?

Why are yuroslurps this triggered by Americans?

You know who else was good at the age of 18 and playing for BVB? Götze. Now how did that work out for him?

onoehs

Götze was not as good as Pulisic was at his age and he regressed because he made the idiotic decision to go to a team that judged him to be expendable which led to him rotting on the bench with little playing time for many seasons.

He would've had a goal if he knew how to finish himself

>I literally don't understand the sport: The post

There's plenty of young players playing on the highest level in Europe. Calm your balls

Did not have a clear one on one with the goalie?

>4-0 to Costa Rica

wew

*Did he

Name them all in the current 16 teams in the CL knockouts. You can't go above the age of 20

>shit angle
>goalie covered the goal well

anything going in there is usually a mistake by the goalie, not anything great from the shooter. Once again you've exposed yourself.

he wasn't good in the 1st half. in the 2nd half he was a lot better offensively but kind of just stood there while james put in a devastating cross.

Aleix Garcia - Man City (19)
Kelechi Iheanacho - Man City (just turned 20)
Julian Brandt - Bayer Leverkusen (20)
Jonathan Tah - Bayer Leverkusen (20)
Marco Asensio - Real Madrid (20)
Diego Jota - Porto (20)
Martin Odegaard - Real Madrid (17)
And there's probably more idk

>I literally suck dicks: the post

Iwobi

Your thinking of dembele there, he was utter shit that match

>2-1
>3-2
>4-2
>5-0

Does absolute dog shit meanwhile tecatito corona was directly Involved In portos first 3 goals. Shit player desu, mexico da real mvp today

too many americans itt 2bh

Is he the American Wilfried Zaha?

He's literally the only """"famous"""" white American athlete in history

Name 1 (one) (ono) (uneo) WHITE Argie athlete

Walter Hermann Heinrich, played in the NBA

>naming germans
who do you think you are, peru?

Lads is he already better than Messi and Pele combined?

Born and rised in Argentina, so are both of his parents

If you can't name people with European heritage then it's the same for the USA, only real Americans would be the Cherokees and they suck at sports

What did he do?

Bye bye

> dab

Oh my god, why him of all people????? :((((((((((

>Jota
>Memedegaard

Wew

because hes 17

I surely didn't have the need to dab when I was 17 and scored a goal for my team...

i bet you ran with your arms out like an airplane

No. But to be honest, I never scored :(

>Götze was not as good as Pulisic was at his age

Thank you based puliGOAT

I thought he did nothing too special that night, or wasnt I paying enough attention?

Pulisic is, I dare to say, better than Chicharito

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

NO

Overrated but this thread reminded me how Wolfsburg would've eliminated Halal from that cakewalk path last season if Schürrle wasn't a shit finisher
>all those fucking chances in the first leg

you cant honestly say Donovan and Mcbride arent famous american athletes

How insane would it be to be an 18 year old AMERICAN playing in front of 80,000 at the Bernabeu? Soccer is such a uniquely European/global cultural thing, representing the USA in the Champion's League at only 18 would be so surreal. It's actually crazy. It'd be like a European coming over here and playing in the Super Bowl, just pure insanity.

This kid has already accomplished more than any American soccer player. He's approaching GOAT status, currently occupied by Landon Donovan.

>tfw this kid literally just turned 15

>yfw puliGOD wins one for da land