So, an art student at my college did a nude photo shoot of 35 different female students here...

So, an art student at my college did a nude photo shoot of 35 different female students here. 12 of them are on the wall in the library. Looking for advice on how to take pictures of all of them without getting caught, so I can share the win with my Sup Forumsros.

pic semi-related

semi?

Also wondering how to get all 35 of them from her. Something tells me friending her on Facebook and saying, "Could you send me all the nude photos of those students?" wouldn't work.

Camera hat?

lol, doesn't that look a little conspicuous?

Draw them and them ask for the pictures. As a illustrator is very common to ask for models to draw.

record vidya on phone
hold phone to ear as if in a call
walk past wall
take screenshots/post vid.

I don't think they fucking care. They're on the wall of a library.

>Art people
Not even once.

Honestly worth a go.

Just take pictures of them and if questioned say, "im posting them on the internet, to try and spread my love of art" or tell the truth and say "i wanna post them so people can jerk off to these sluts" no one can stop you but yourself.

Any more pictures related to the semi-related pic?

>OP right now

be a man and just do it. laugh if anyone asks what you're doing

listen to the nice anons, they have good intentions

This user, it's your best bet. Maybe stop in front of it while chatting.

Take a video of your friend and make him move to where the pics are while recording and just screenshot after you've recorded. Make sure he walks towards the pictures while you're recording and not before, to avoid suspicion. Goodluck fellow Sup Forumsro.

Stop being a beta fag and just walk up and snap a picture with your cell.. not like you have to sit there and frame the shot for a min.

The photos are in public there is no expectation of privacy. Go take pics faggot

>be OP
>be taking pictures of nude girls in Library
>one of the girls is there showing her lesbian gf
>both girls notice OP and invite him back to their dorm for sexytimes™
>dorm room is fully kitted out sex dungeon
>OP is never heard from again

sounds good to me

>without getting caught,
beta+fag

Just fap there in the library

it can be done, i did it when i was 13