WILLIAM BASINSKI

Is he /ourguy/? Has he released anything good lately, wanna give him another shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/32105217
youtube.com/watch?v=KGE7q0oDlEI
jlin.bandcamp.com/album/black-origami
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy it's real

I think it would make a good copypasta.

look at this motherfucker play saxophone vimeo.com/32105217

Holy Mother of nu-males...

>People so willing to avoid admitting Islam is a problem that they're parroting tumblr-tier "toxic masculinity" shit
Europe is a lost cause isn't it?

something tells me that John Cage would not be this emotional

Basinski's an American

damn thats pretty sick

>Exploit 9/11
>Suddenly nu-male shit

holy shit
it was real
it really was real....

what a dork

I don't know it seems like he's calling out muslims with the 72 virgins shit. I'm sure he hates them after 9/11

maybe he can make a 9 hour dronefest based off of it for some shillings

Lol yah, suicide bombings are caused by toxic masculinity, not islam. K

youtube.com/watch?v=KGE7q0oDlEI

his album from this year is great

a good example of insecure right wing nu males who pretend christians didn't do the same shit for centuries and that religion and masculinity are somehow not artificial spooks

btfo

of course not, John Cage is dead.

yeah but god willed it back then... oh wait

Muh sins of the father type thinking. Who currently is committing the vast majority of terror attacks? Hmm????

I dunno man he made a lot of money off that shit.

Good God he types like a 14 year old edge lord who just learned how to use curse words.

so muslims are about 500 years behind christians, morally speaking?

great defense of islam there

>doesn't specifically call out the mudslime angle

and has the nerve to call someone else wussy, lol

i mean he referenced the virgins in heaven but yeah it seems like he's going for the "toxic masculinity" angle here

>morality
>not a spook

Shame he makes shit music

its fitting that dumbass edgelords would read philosophy and then pick up a concept that can be mindlessly used in arguments where its not even relevant

there can be amoralist responses to violence too, you know- it disrupts communities, creates unhealthy relationships between people/states

ego drives a will to life and the essence of becoming an alpha male for a potential person a male is attracted to. what a shocking concept, ey?

Epic straw man. Primitive people who are slaves to their religion did this, not "toxic masculinity"

This is fucking retarded. He's trying to put all the blame on "insecurity" and "testosterone" rather than the religion itself.

he deleted his twitter again and it pisses me off

what did you expect from the king of backpambient

>"Please consider both sides"
The horror

Kind of funny desu

>"Its just that sometimes women can be a little"
>*looks around*
>"emotional"

>"REEEEEEEEE"
>"SEXISM! MISOGYNY!"
>"DISGUSTING PIG!"
>"ITS 2017!"

>he denies the existence of muslim heaven
>he condemns them to (i assume abrahamic) hell

when will this meme end?

Retard primitivists who listen to daddy

I see no difference between a jihadist's mindset and some bootlicking alt right neckbeard. The difference is a jihadist is actually successful at their goal while Sup Forums nu males can only dream of their Freudian cleansing

i seen him live. was good

spew more buzzwords dood

>while Sup Forums nu males can only dream of their Freudian cleansing

Did you forget who the president is?

You sure seem to hate men

Hello Varg

holy shit this guy has the writing ability of a third worlder

>you will be eating your own balls and cock in hell for eternity
jesus

Was it deleted?

came here to say this. Even though I love his music, he's just a retarded pretentious asshole

He sounds like an angry Chinese man who barely has a grasp on English

embarassing post.

A capitalist liberal versus an establishment conservative capitalist who runs off being antiestablishment, what a difference

You really got me with your ideology!!

hmm this is a bad post friend

>makes a somewhat sexist generalization
>people get upset
Women never do this, amirite fellas?

why is he virgin shaming

he's had sex precisely one time i bet

He has a husband, dumbass.

Hi you fucking idiot, your argument assumes that I defend Christianity, which I don't. Fast forward to today and Islam is far and away the most terroristic religion. Why the fuck are people like you so eager to defend it?

This is the 21st century and Islamic terrorists are carrying out a large-scale holy war against the infidels. The West has progressed past fucking holy wars, but the Middle East has not.

the west just learned that lawful oppression is more efficient than bombs

big talk for someone who profited off 9/11

she lost get over it already

>lawful oppression

Explain.

i love how the website that invented the chad meme to embody toxic masculinity, suddenly loves toxic masculinity when le sjws start talking about it

Wait he's gay?

>implying any of those posts defend toxic masculinity
senpai the posts are talking about how toxic masculinity is not to blame, not that it's good

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

please tell me this is not real

The Chad meme doesn't embody toxic masculinity (that would be your sjw projector showing), it embodies a guy so genetically blessed that he gets pussy and opportunity in life without even trying.

>they don't like the loop artist that i like!

hes just upset he wasn't living next door with a broken tape recorder

this kek

Basinski recently did a collab with footwork artist Jlin on her new record.

jlin.bandcamp.com/album/black-origami

the track is "Holy Child"

no it is excellent

best new post 2017 actually

nice try, Will

>spooks
get out

t. butthurt roastie

>talentless ambient """artist""" happens to be a nu-male
color me surprised

as if women weren't the epitome of fragile ego and insecurity, why do you think feminism is still a thing?

It's funny because you just did the thing in the comic

Women are like sticky tape. You can peel it off and stick it to something else but eventually it won't stick to anything anymore

/r9k/ has arrived, abandon thread.

muslim suicide bombers aren't nihilistic
quite the contrary actually

How new?

>everything I don't like about Sup Forums is a result of the spontaneous arrival of users from other boards who only come here to make me feel bad every time a political or social issue is brought up

A lot of the christians doing that shit centuries ago did it in response to the muslims who were doing the same shit as they are now back then.

>muh Christians did it too
What exactly is this argument supposed to accomplish?

it's bait

>absolving attack of its obvious religious motivations and condemning the tired male-virgin scapegoat instead
I'm so tired of this.

desu everything I dislike about Sup Forums is crossboarding faggots shitting up threads with politics and """"""""social commentary""""""""

this is a music board you fucking nigger

stopped reading halfway through.

>everyone on Sup Forums who talks about politics is here from another board
You don't understand user

I meant to make crossboarders shitting up threads with their plebbery and political autism separate points

>muh purity
>muh sticky tape analogy
All we need I'd the shitty key shitty lock bit and we'll have hit the jackpot.
Crossborder shit heads are the worst part of the site.
Nobody gives a fuck about your autistic social commentary. Go post memes on Facebook or something.

isn't this man 60?

>maintains the heaven/hell dichotomy
When will humans evolve beyond the need for religion?

Sup Forums hates Trump now. He was only good for accelerationism.

>accelerationism
I'm honestly amazed to see that term on Sup Forums.

I know this sounds gay but I feel like I'm kindred spirits with young Nick Land. I have had amphetamine-induced episodes that inspired writings like his.

When he was writing the stuff in Fanged Noumena he was crazy but at the same time you know he was sharp as a fucking tack. Seeing connections in everything, incredible grasp of language, inspired at a high level. But maybe he never did crack the code.

Nick Land is a faggot who not only doesnt make sense, but its also an 80s terminal fetishist in the kode-with-karly tier

so much good concepts he could write about, and instead he wishes to drop lsd and pretend its the early 90s infront of a linux terminal

>morality
>not a spook
Would you hold the same position if someone tried to harm people you love? I don't think so.

>when will this meme end?
Who knows? That doesn't mean fantasy realms exist though.

>Political issue
>On a music board