How many hits of weed will get a first timer high from a blunt?

How many hits of weed will get a first timer high from a blunt?

One

None cause blunts taste like ass

You need to smoke the entire thing by yourself or else it won't work. Trust me I am a doctorfag.

which one is it

I'm not a fan of the heavy smoke you get from blunt wraps, but if you smoke cigs you oughta survive it,
if its a first time and everyone knows it, by all means hog it and take your time, double tap it if it's making you cough-y
hit, hold it for a 5 count, cough it off, take anouther hit, pass it,

One

firstly, don't take advice from guys your own age or younger, they really might not know what the fuck theyre talking about.
just smoke a joint like you would a cigarette
with a buddy or by yourself, youll see how high it gets you and how long it lasts etc.
experiment! its not like hard drugs, which you probably shouldn't even consider doing at this stage.
most of all, have fun and take what comes in (enjoy the experience, and don't focus too hard on "am I high?" or "what next" etc)
its normal. you'll either enjoy it or wont be for you.
have fun OP.

you wont ever over-do it on weed, once you get a threshold dose and your brain gets all razzle-dazzle-y you'll know youre good, don't be afraid to overshoot, its not a thing

he's right OP
you'll either smoke yourself sober or develop a headache and wont wanna smoke anymore during that session or night.

Just depends on too much. Also, just a heads up but you may not get john your first time. Don't try to be hot shit and take monster hits either. Small puffs, but keep going back for more. That's the ticket.

A first timer won't get high.

holding the smoke doesn't get u higher just worse on the lungs so no point in that

Is 5 hits a good dose for not being incredibly high but to know what it feels like? I can always put ti out and safe it for later.

hit it 2-3 times and wait 15 mins. if its good weed you should feel something after that

Its not a joint normalfag. It's a fucking blunt...

i had half a bottle of port wine in me, but my first time sent me to bed with my friend and energy rings shooting from my toes, up my calves and into my torso,
you can totally get VERY high on your first dose
idk where people get this idea, someone jewed you on your first weed experience

it depends a lot on the actual size of the hit and how well you hold it,
ive smoked for years and my bowl is the size of my pinky nail, you oughta think about the drug crossing from your lungs into your blood rather than counting how many times your fingers touched the blunt/joint/whatever

/thread
These dumb hippies, and southerns just enjoy deoxidizing their blood, and burning out their lungs.

Someone who has never smoked before will have a non existent tolerance level at that point. A blunt puts out a large volume of smoke, some people can't handle it. Plus, it's pretty wasteful regardless.

Instead you should smoke your friend out through a bong or even a pipe. They're going to get stupid high regardless, they have never smoked. It just boils down to how much weed you're willing to burn away at a time for the same result.

you're a fucking idiot.

It will vary depending on the person. I had to smoke 3-4 times before I got high the first time.

That's not true..my friend overdosed on reefer after smoking only four pots. Drugs are illegal for a reason user.

Yes we do

Good, which are you?

>energy rings
honestly best way to describe that sensation