Settle an argument

settle an argument
I'm car A and stopped first.
GF says that even if I stop first I have to wait for the car going straight because i'm turning.
i said fuck that. first to stop, first to go
so Sup Forums who has the ride of way?

she'll do anal if she's wrong tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

driversed.com/driving-information/signs-signals-and-markings/right-of-way.aspx
defensivedriving.org/2017/01/06/right-of-way-in-every-situation/
michigan.gov/documents/wedmk_16312_7.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Anal for you user

this doesnt exist

you're driving on the wrong side of the road.

Youre a retard user

Winrar

Turning across traffic is lowest priority

Since you are driving on the left I am assuming the right of way is from the left too, so car B goes first even if he came to a stop a little after you did.

gf is right, no butsex for you tonight

well in america (Where god is paying attention) first to stop has right of way ... but since you're driving on the left hand side ... /shrug, nobody knows.

Why the fuck are you driving on the wrong side of the road?

i can see if we stopped at the same time

but i got there first. so fuck that other slow guy

in the uk no one has right of way

Fixed it for you

First to stop, first to go. However, if you're turning in front of someone like that and they're going straight, it's customary to wave them through.

that's the first pic i found
amerifag here

Depends where you're from. In the UK you both have to give way to the right and as there's no one there, you both have equal right. If you were there first then it's fair game. Once you're (A) on the main road, then B has to give way to you as you'd be on their right.

Simple, car A is blue, which is associated with males, therefore blue cars always have right of way over green. The only exceptions would be a red car, which are fastest, or black cars, because they are oppressed.

first to stop is the first to go, poop dick incoming.

thanks user

gf has to fuck me in the ass tonight

fucking Britsh inbreds

>ride of way?
??????
no one

Straight always goes first.

driversed.com/driving-information/signs-signals-and-markings/right-of-way.aspx

At an intersection without STOP or YIELD signs (uncontrolled intersection), slow down and prepare to stop. Yield to vehicles already in the intersection or entering it in front of you. Always yield to the car that arrived first.

First to stop sign is first to go. Enjoy your anal

But now I can't read the stop signs you stupid faggot.

Do you even MS Paint?

this motherfucking situation has driven me mad many many times

imagine this happening but then the idiot decides to also turn right (his right) and you've been waiting there for fucking 10 seconds

>driving invented in england
>we're doing it wrong

is that what they teach you in american driving school??

wrong. but nice try

Do you even Life?

/thread
enjoy anal

If in US, its literally always who gets there first. Think of a 4 way stop intersection - it doesn't matter which way people are going, it goes in order of who got there first. People that don't follow this rule are just fucking everything up.

First to arrive then counter-clockwise

i'm from germany. we know how to drive, thank you for asking.

UK Police Officer here.

Treat it the same way as if you were crossing a lane of traffic to turn into a side road. If you can get in front of him before he reaches you that's fine. If you are both stopped, regardless of who reaches the junction first, you must yield. Also the same way a filter lane works. Turning across traffic, you must give way.

Too lazy to look up the relevant points from the Highway Code but hopefully I've given enough examples to back up my argument.

Are we arguing about what is technically right or what your stupid brain thinks it's right?
Because your stop-first-go-first is not right, even if you got there before the other guy, unless the guy came so late that you were already gone by the time he stopped.

Car going straight has the right of way. If you both came to an intersection and coul potentially go through it at the same time, then he must pass.

Your little brain is too focused on anal to listen, but you are wrong

real american intersection

Not wrong.

This whole "whoever got there first" argument is redundant because op's pic shows both cars already stopped at their signs.

So the person going straight as the right of way.

Green car goes first because red car breaks travel path

haha you must be canadian

waiting for the other guy to fully stop and your cuck ass waits for him to go

enjoy anal:
defensivedriving.org/2017/01/06/right-of-way-in-every-situation/

Page 25

michigan.gov/documents/wedmk_16312_7.pdf

First to stop first to go is the rule of thumb comma however when it comes to Major roads at lights it's usually straight first turn second. Or you could just not be a pleb and remember that in neighborhoods it's common courtesy .

you dumb moran

OP stated he got their first. pic is irrelevant

this assumes both cars got there at the same time

that's if they get there at the same time you tremendous casserole

I misread, my bad. Then yes he goes first.

>is that what they teach you in american driving school??

what exactly are they teaching?

It's not about what you think is manly to do or what everyone does.
We are talking about technicalities here and what SHOULD have been done.

He should have let the other guy pass, period, that's what the law says.
Did he get away with going first? Obviously. Is everyone going first when they should yield anyway? Absolutely. Is that what they are supposed to do? Not at all

top fucking kek my sides

idk, i didn't make the image, call up the people in charge of that website, I'm sure they'd be happy to help you figure out basic road rules.

No Starbucks? If you think I'm driving another block your in for a paddlin'

Follow me on facebook GULAB CHAND.

nice troll

car A pulls up and stops
then
car B pulls up and stops
while car B is still arriving at intersection and stopping car A makes his turn

where's KFC?

you're retarded. keep to taking the bus

If you truly did stop first then it was your right of way.

If you both stopped at the same time then she was right.

Kek

US laws are different to UK. No. He doesn't have right of way.

>first to stop, first to go
>ride of way

OP is literally retarded and never learned how to drive.

Nonsense. First person to stop means first to go. Fucking everywhere.

Only If you're both doing the same thing dumbass

Top point isn't wrong when both people are facing stop signs though.

Had they both reached the stop sign at the same time, then yes the person going straight has the right if way, but OP claims he came to a stop first which obviously me and her has the right of way.

>you need to wait for other cars that aren't even near the intersection to stop before you go

wat

Had this same argument with my gf. I took same position as you. Tell your girl another user's gf also admitted you're in the right here. Too bad I didn't get anal out of it, she definitely does owe you that if it was on the table. Order of arrival is priority, then direction turning if order of arrival is not immediately obvious. Only way your girl is right is if it's not 100% clear who got their first.

That's not what you said dumbass

If you both stop AROUND the same time, then whoever got there first goes first IF you're both doing the same thing like turning left.

If you stop first and the next person is far back enough that you have time to turn, THEN you go first.

stupid fucks in this thread I swear to fucking god.

And I didn't even get my license until i was TWENTY FUCKING FOUR

>Since you are driving on the left I am assuming the right of way is from the left too
No you give way to the right.

If car B hadn't even stopped yet, why the fuck would you need to wait while already stationary? He still needs to stop and wait himself, so just go.

Your girlfriend is proof women can't drive for shit.

Whoever stops goes first is a rule for 4 way stop sign intersections.
2 way operates like a traffic signal, where the left turn driver must yield to traffic going through or turning right.
It is also a much safer way of doing it.

As an amerifat I can confirm

Not him but he said first to stop, first to go, whichis correct.

Nothing about duration, you simply pulled that out if your ass.

He's not wrong.

First to stop first to go is only correct for a 4 way, not a 2 way dingus

how is it different.

>2 way operates like a traffic signal

No it's doesn't, it operates like there are two yeild signs. Not your imaginary lights scenario.

Nope.

STOP this
STOP mean STOP .... One first to STOP go first no matter what direction he is going

No it isn't retard, yield signs are not lights.

You stop first, you go first, simple as that.

"Rechtdoor op dezelfde weg gaat voor"

Sorry user, but your GF is correct.

In that scenario car A is passing through 3 'lanes', whereas car B is only passing 2.

Enjoy non butt sex

gf is getting ready for anal tonight thanks boys.
i have to go take a shit and enema to prepare

I have no idea what these plebs are talking about. Buttsex for you though.

First come first serve when it comes to dual/quad stop-signs. Now, IF there were no stop signs, your girlfriend would be correct, however in this case she is NOT. And IF a collision was to take place, insurance and police would vouch for you.

he stopped first. why should he wait for the other guy?

Because it is through traffic.
Please get into an accident doing this. You do not have RoW just because you waited longer, you special snowflakes

First come only applies to 4 way according to law.

It really depends. If you both stopped a few seconds apart, and had your indicator on then it was their right of way. If they rolled up once you'd been there for a good few seconds already signalling and stationary, then you're good to go.

If this was BC Canada the one turning acrosse the oncoming lane will have to yield this applies to all situations even if the turning car gas the right off way by that is voided do the fact u are crossing a oncoming lane of traffic

Remove the stop signs and who gives way? If you are turning across their lane then you need to stop

>You do not have RoW just because you waited longer, you special snowflakes

>roll up to stop sign
>stop fit a few seconds
>car rolls up preparing to stop
>better wait lmao

This is how stupid you sound.

It's "right of way", not "ride of way". Since you failed to compose a simple sentence correctly, my faith in your ability to pilot a ton of metal is somewhat diminished.

Why do ameritards have fucking STOP signs at every junction that just needs a GIVE WAY?
Also most of them could easily be sorted with a roundabout.

You. I like you. Why not come over to my house and fuck my sister?

jesus newfag

Your GF is right - hope she has a strap-on to fuck you.

Hate round abouts, no fucker can use one. People just turn into brainless retards when they stop at one

Car going straight has right of way. No matter if they met stop sign 3 microseconds before or after the turning car.

This. Doesn't matter if it's a set of lights, give way or stop sign.

Unless you were stopped for ages, in which case why were you?