You do understand Jews are trying to destroy White race and they are winning?

You do understand Jews are trying to destroy White race and they are winning?
You do understand if you don't fight back your descendants will be Non-Whites, right?

Honestly, I hope my descendants aren't white. White people fucking suck.

good luck, if anything they'll dissolve in our sea

You do understand that jews are the most intelligent demographic of people right? Maybe if you really want to secure a future for your descendants you should listen them

Most people would believe in the easter bunny before they believed you OP.

I think most whites are getting sick of the effects of the plots against them, but very few would ever consider a possibility like a Jew at it's heart.

why would they do that? what money is to be gained?

Antifa scum actually believes that

>lol why would greedy people want to be top dog on the world stage?
WOAH MAN IDK, REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN!

Good summary. This is why I believe the rise of prejudice against Muslims is so misguided. I know it's heresy to say this, but I don't have a problem with Islam. Kikes are the head of the snake. Yes, 3rd world mass immigration is a problem, but the reason for it is the Jews. The Zionist media here in Australia is trying to reinforce prejudice against Muslims on mainstream talk radio, even. They never mention Jews, though, of course.

Jews masturbate on pictures of dead Whites killed by terrorists and violent immigrants that Jews brought in
They literally laugh at demise of goyim

IM TYRONE AND FUCK THIS NIGGAS POST IM HERE TO FUCK SOMEBODYS WIFE ...LONG DICK STYLE

>1.5 billion people bent on world domination and forced conversion to their death cult is not a problem

Hmmmmmm.

i wish jewish conspiracies were real so i could at least have some semblance of control in my life

What the fuck is wrong with that guy and his supporters? What an arrogant slob

You do understand maths right. Pretty sure more moslems than jews now and forever.

They wouldn't be a threat without our open border policies.

>your descendants will be non-whites
But what's wrong with that? Oppression doesn't exist, right? Black people have it just as easy as whites, so they'd be just fine!

I agree that open borders need to go, and that the refugee problem is manufactured. But, I think that an ideology like Islam whether it has 1 adherent or 1.5 billion.

Sup Forums is making Sup Forums great again

Are you even aware that Jews rule over us? They're destroying the homes of Muslims and opening up the flood gates of 3rd world immigration. I ALREADY SAID THEY'RE A PROBLEM, it's just they themselves aren't the problem, it's the fact that the borders are open to them, the fact that the Jews are destroying their homes in the first place.

>Be me
>be jewish and white
What are you some sort of autismo? ya faggot

Your future descendants will literally be Non-White in generations to come if this pro multicultural propaganda does not stop.Is that what you want? You are not worried? Don't forget White Man the WORST is yet to come

Look man, I just have a hard time buying into all this shit on the JQ. I don't know if it's real or not. But either way, Islam remains a problem.

This guy thinks ISIS is real and not a tool to disturb the region and therefore serve israel interests.

It is almost cute.

There you go, folks. People like this guy are completely lost.

deceived is the correct term

Okay man, so lets see some evidence.

Great mind Henry Ford exposed Jewish power and control before others dared to say it openly.

Alright, Google, "who controls america?" and click the first result by The Zog. On the right hand side you'll see each section. I've personally gone through each of them and found the accuracy to be about 9/10 correct simply by Google search results, ctrl+f-ing long documents, WayBack Machine, etc.

Also, this FB link permalink (d0t] php?story_fbid=610161049168766&id=100005246297917

The Jews founded Hollywood: watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI

Also, the Jews own and operate the Federal Reserve, i.e. The American economy. Do some Googling, my friend.

the jew's aren't the one dressing up in girls clothes and showing off their asses on the internet, son.

I would say they live good lives and do well for them selves but its a stretch to say theyre the smartest.

The Jews publish those IQ surveys. They have to justify their nepotism. They're an utterly unremarkable race.

White trash loser detected.

>You do understand that jews are the most intelligent demographic of people right?
Not really.

I love how when IQ data is collected by race "whites" are lumped into one category yet we discern between different asian and jewish ethnic groups. Lumping Irish in with English would has the same effect as pooling mizrahi with ashkenazi. Hence why Israel has a fairly low IQ compared to other developed countries.

Filthy kike spotted.

Reaction time evidence suggests that the average white in the Victorian era had an IQ 15 points (an entire standard deviation) higher than the average today. This would put them about 10 points higher than the North East Asian average and right at or above the average [purported] ashkenazi average. I guarantee if our culture and popular entertainment didn't push its degenerate, anti intellectual agenda on the poor, working class and uneducated our average IQ would be just as high. Asian and Jewish families on average put a much higher emphasis on education and achievement than the average white. This has been especially true since the 1960s (when the US was 95% white and number one in STEM and standardised exams).

Kill yourself Jew.

I don't want kids anyway so whatever.