Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12640752
youtube.com/watch?v=T1L14KAvRfw
youtube.com/watch?v=kNdUbAMY7-M
youtube.com/watch?v=yPkyBDNfyQc
strawpoll.me/12640786
youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw
instagram.com/officialhungrylips/?hl=en
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/landlord-who-banned-coloured-people-because-of-curry-smell-says-hes-not-racist-a7657231.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll make a man out of you

Absolute STATE of yanks

/brit/ was better when you were dead for a few weeks FYI

Good editions. Let's spend this whole thread talking as if we're normies.

could jam my willy up those nostrils

gf just sent me this

i smoke 60 fags a day and drink a litre of port every three days, am i fucked?

strawpoll.me/12640752
strawpoll.me/12640752
strawpoll.me/12640752
doing a survey of /brit/

me getting off the bus

very talented woman
youtube.com/watch?v=T1L14KAvRfw

fucking hell

>gif
fuck off

>thinking you can reach enlightenment by abandoning the physical body
>not realising that the spirit/mind and body dichotomy is a myth

confirmed NEVER reaching enlightenment
have fun with your placebo magicks
I need to go recharge my Aura for the day.

strongly dislike fat people

who cares at least you're enjoying life

Enjoy the cosmic spiders that are poisoning your subconscious. I only exist in one plane and that's the astral realm, my body is a mere portal to reach gnosis.

is he though?
sounds more like escapism

the absolute state of this one

> that accent
yeeueughh

youtube.com/watch?v=kNdUbAMY7-M

moving to Brentford 2bh

ok so after all the talk about the best browser to use last thread I've stopped using chrome and am now using puffin browser

ah, evangelion, a silly robot show

youtube.com/watch?v=yPkyBDNfyQc

>rebuilds

>Enjoy the cosmic spiders that are poisoning your subconscious. I only exist in one plane and that's the astral realm, my body is a mere portal to reach gnosis.

though physical and spiritual harmony all such astral vampires are instantly repelled from my holy form
do NOT test my power or I shall climb through all 38 heavens to find your astral realm and snuff it out.

might order a takeout
opinions?

these spine mets are killing me lads

>takeout
FOY

Jeanne Calment smoked almost her life, well past her hundred
not so much though

now you'll be even easier to spot if you do anything illegal like making mean posts x

strawpoll.me/12640786
strawpoll.me/12640786
strawpoll.me/12640786

>takeout
fuck off yank

well good morning

bit cold out

irish weather

on my way home now from dublin

sixth time this week

"My 600 lb life" is all the rage on Sup Forums right now

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

6 months of hard work for 100k.

All I wanna buy now is a new pair of trainers.

I think you missed the "gas them all" option mate. Can not believe anybody would support that degeneracy.

there's literally nothing wrong with the rebuilds

*smug grin creeps across my face*
*slightly angle my nose upwards so you can see inside my nostrils*
"heh...reality has a liberal bias"

apparently sonar used by submarines confuses them into beaching themselves :(

*kisses you daintily*

>(((nah)))

i remember his youtube videos from years ago. he's a massive cunt.

what was the agricultural output of Tokyo-3?
what tax scheme did the Japanese government follow in order to fund this sort of lunacy
reckon Nerve owes a heap of back taxes

I forgot where I was and voted based on the binge-related definition, I'd like to return my vote please

alright, i might order food
you happy now? CUNTS?
what should i get x

one of the most pathetic displays I have ever witnessed

just pathetic

Try me mortal. I am become archon. I have saw the Gates of all creation and have abandoned such mere thoughts of heaven. I am heaven, my form emits divine rays of inspiration that will lead mankind into a cataclysm to overthrow the demi-urge.

elevator

fall

nine o' clock

orange lucozade

nah fuck off yank

The woman you sit opposite to on the tube does stupid ASMR shit in her free time

reply to my thread please britfriends

I'm always interested in how things like this would actually work because don't tree roots usually spread in and around the ground below them for many metres

hate it when people with some bullshit degree try and tell me Brexit will be bad for our economy. I've bought and sold things before, made a business out of it, whereas they just claim government handouts. Obviously after no-one predicted the GFC we can basically just ignore anything so-called economists have to say

>in year of 2017 and people still believe mind-body dualism

Hmm

>AH ONLY CHEETID A LIL BIT

very peculiar thread is forming on Sup Forums, see if you can find it

how is it even possible to smoke 60 fags a day
you must feel like absolute shit 100% of the time

>he doesn't use chrome on windows 10

probs makes mad dosh from it too

yet you're still bound by the shining prison of "being"
only though the embrace of non-being can you ever reach beyond, to Nirvana
all the God, the Archons, the ghosts and goblins, envy the enlightened man, the man who has stepped outside the endless cycle of rebirth and death.
you climb to the top of the top of the wheel, I merely step outside of it and thus turn the wheel into a pillar of ONE.

same sex marriage and civil partnerships are now legal in the falklands

>60 a day

wouldn't that cost like £750 a month?

never have my hand off my bollocks at the best of times but after shaving its like theyre conjoined

The GF's Instagram

instagram.com/officialhungrylips/?hl=en

yeah i'm not too sure desu
how big can a planter be? it's a nice idea but it seems like it's just going to grow into any tiny crack in the planter and eventually fuck the building over

i do this :^)

In late September 1290, there arose a number of claimants to the throne of Scotland.

The late king, Alexander III had been married to Margaret of England, sister to Edward I of England.

Edward was asked to arbitrate in the dispute.

John Balliol, a descendant of King David I was chosen and inaugurated at Scone, on St. Andrew's Day, 30 November 1292.

When Edward demanded military support for his war against France, the Scots responded by forming the Auld Alliance with the French.

On 5 April, Edward received a message from King John Balliol renouncing his homage, to which Edward remarked,
> "O' foolish knave! What folly he commits. If he will not come to us we will go to him."
Scotland launched an unsuccessful attack on Carlisle.

After the raid on Carlisle, the English, under Edward I, began the initial conquest of Scotland.

The battle of Dunbar effectively ended the war of 1296 with the English winning.

John Balliol, in surrendering, confessed to rebellion and prayed for forgiveness. Five days later he abandoned the treaty with the French.

Antony Bek, the Bishop of Durham, ripped the red and gold arms of Scotland from his surcoat, thus bequeathing to history the nickname Toom Tabard (empty coat).

Soon after, the English king followed, carrying in his train the Stone of Scone and other relics of Scottish nationhood.

do I LOOK like a calculator lad

>not pointing out dub
was not that much weeb

I waved to a stranger last night and she waved back at me.

a limitation?

most of these are not as kino because the people actually do try and end up improving

He felt he deserved it since he was in Texas and travelled so far

Once or twice a month he lifted 4 pound weights a few times as a work out

He treated himself to four large chinese take away dinners piled together on a plate, with two egg rolls each night for dinner

For desert he would have cake and ice cream

Throughout the day he would consume 8 litres of soft drink

For breakfast, he would have three packets of assorted chocolates, toast with eggs and sausages

For lunch, two loafs of bread with various toppings, chocolate, fried chicken and packets of chips

pics

Perform live concerts in my car whilst listening to choons 2bh
People in other cars definitely see me and laugh but couldn't give a fuck

im 24 and I've never shaved my puebes

How can one interpret the teachings of the universe when you don't respect thine divine powers that brought it about, one must master their trickery and use it on ones on mind. One must suffer before he ever knows how to see the veils being lifted. Once again, the cosmic spiders have entangled you in their snare, I pity you that you cannot master their magicka.

at least you have some
23 here and literally not a single pube

imagine the quantities of poo he must've been producing on an hourly basis

?

I think just planting and allowing climbing plants to grow would probably be more feasible for normal everyday buildings, I imagine even that would probably degrade a building over time tho

pics

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/landlord-who-banned-coloured-people-because-of-curry-smell-says-hes-not-racist-a7657231.html

howling

r8 me lads

live in worthing

fancy a frot?

how is that possible

post your jawlines

not memeing you, think you might have this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

shallnt

>I'll try spinning - that's a good trick!

Ah yes, Dublin
Why do the Irish love stormzy so much?

why doesn't he just file it as damages?

being divine doesn't make them enlightened
the 'trickery' is just that, illusion and sorcery by higher beings as a way to mask their ultimate insecurity, their ultimate fear of non-being which comes for everything, from the most powerful to the least, in the end.
the man who steps aside, out from the endless cycle, who takes control of samsara and achieves his final incarnation, he is the man of true power.
Indra was king of the Hindu gods, yet even he could not prevent his rebirth as a mere ant.
thus go you as well.