Should i smoke this last pathetic nug right now or save it for 4/20. not getting any more til friday

should i smoke this last pathetic nug right now or save it for 4/20. not getting any more til friday

you should end your life if you give a shit about 4/20

basically this. smoke when you want, not because of some meme burnout 'holiday'

noted

Lucky. God knows when I'm getting my next chunk.
Also, smoke whenever feels right. 4/20 is nothing but a joke.

word

Just buy more pot?

You are all retarded you aren't supposed to just smoke on 4/20, you're suppose to go all out and invite friends over, have a big sesh. It's not meant for casual smokers it's meant for full blown stoners. OP might as well burn that down. You probably won't even be that high if you smoke that on it's own. No 4/20 4 u this year.

this. why cant you get more weed op?

you are the worst kind of person.

friends?

if you need a celebration for your drug habit, youre doing it wrong.

bullshit, 4/20 is meaningless for full blown stoners because we are literally smoking all the time, everyday.

Sucks for you op. I've got more than I can smoke. To bad your not in florida.

I've never seen a lighter the same colour as a log of Andy Sixx's creamy shit. Well done user.
> smoke whenever the fuck you like.

not my fault you're lonely

If this is wrong I don't wanna be right

That's exactly my point. Go in on an oz with some homies and have a good ass day.

I'm scraping fuckin hash scum from year old baggies cos i'm out dude, if i had the money to go in on a oz i fuckin would m8

you sound like the kind of guy to where a t shirt with a big pot leaf on it, while also wearing the socks to match the shirt and a hat the says DANK or some dumb shit on it.

fucking kek

If you're that broke don't smoke in the first place, plain and simple

Nah i'm just the average guy who enjoys weed. If you seen me out somewhere you would probably never guess i'm a stoner.

and if i do go in on an oz, i split it and then we go about our days, which include: smoking cones from when i wake up until when i sleep, smoking cones during my sleep and masturbating.

>don't smoke
fuck you faggot, go die in a car crash 420 yolo cunt

>calls yourself a stoner
you're just a child that hasn't grown up yet.

look man if you can't afford it don't be mad at me just take a step back, get financially stable, and burn to your heart's content.

Is the term for frequent pot smoker not "stoner"? Not sure how properly using the word makes me a child.

when you do degenerate shit

I'm doin' aight. Watching Trailer Par Boys.