What do i do Sup Forums

what do i do Sup Forums

>gf wants to stay over for the week
>side hoe wants to come over sometime this week
>both dont know each other exist
>side hoe has limited time like 3-4 hours
>gf doesnt really have anywhere else to go
>kinda want to have her go sleep at a friends but knowing them they'll come see what im up to
>cant go to side hoes house
>gf needs to be somewhere in the city because of work
>inb4 hotel, not worth it for a few hours

will get nudes if all goes well, any ideas?

okay, get a fake moustache.
invite them both over, but keep them in different rooms.
Be sure to wear the fake moustache for only one of them.
Spend an equal amount of time with each of them with plenty of "bathroom breaks"
Hilarity ensues.
???????????????
Profit

gold

I think that was a Three's Company episode

I'm thinking tendies

Do you live on your own? If not you could tell your side chick you have family over and don't want anyone over

You should leave your side hoe, girls don't deserve to be played around like this, smh.

i could just blow her off yeah but i wanna bang her, everything just bad timing

lmao

if your girlfriend is in the city for work have the side come while she's at work

thats a good idea, only thing is she doesnt know when she works and she randomly comes back because theyll make her leave earlier than planned

I'll be the one lmao once you find out both of them are getting BLACKED behind your back, I would pay to see your tears!

fuck it, chance it

im thinking the only viable option is pretty much just going out with the side hoe and leave gf at home. but then it might be tricky to bang her out in public/outside or whatever

OP what does your girlfriend and side hoe look like? post pics for advice

meanwhile you just dont get any pussy at all and i laugh because youre still a virgin

You're correct, I am. It's very sinful to have sex outside of marriage, I won't be the one burning in hell! #Enjoy

>implying these women are worth crying over
>i just like fucking a new girl every once and while
obviously

You manslag! Have you no shame? I hope when you get hit with the HIV virus you see the truth.

shes not a stranger to me and plus condom?
or have you heard of those

Well if that's what you think, Little do you know Tyrell, Lamar and Marcus is running an absolute aids infested train on them, she's popping holes in those condoms to trap your ass. #SeeTheLight

lets just say the side hoe is hotter and the sporty.
gf is lazy and has gained a lot of weight in the recent months.

what kind of reasoning is that? coming from a virgin who's obviously jealous

You're right, fuck man. :( I'm not even fucking religious. I just can't do anything with this 4 inch dick :_: honestly the two times i've tried anything it ended in them laughing and leaving. I just give up with this shit, I'm sorry man. Go hard bro and pummel them both!

Fake story. The type of person that gets into these type of situations doesn't come to Sup Forums for answers.

they do if they need some ideas, plus are you implying people here have pristine morals?
you're not helping new fag

>if all goes to plan i think ill actually just get a motel in the area, fuck it. dissapear for a night say im out with a friend. go fuck side hoe and then come back and bang gf. everyones happy

Good point, you win this thread

No. You, You are fake news!

guess im the only one who can get with a girl here? welp either way threads over i decided. also no nudes for you then

You're lucky the thread went as long as it did. With such a low quality scenario. Your, no nudes for you guys line shows how fake you are. Bring quality to the table next time and your threads will last longer and give you the attention you seek.