How does one cope with the ending of a two year and five month relationship where the girl falls inlove with a guy 8...

How does one cope with the ending of a two year and five month relationship where the girl falls inlove with a guy 8 days after the "official" breakup of said relationship?

>pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7N7TDBceHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Badly.

Just don't ever talk to her again.
Or just tell her to kill herself daily.
Both are pretty easy user

best way is to fuck a hotter girl doggy while yelling damn your better than sally!

Here's what you do... unfollow on social media so you don't see what she is doing... even though it hurts a lot. It helps trust me...

Nigga I'm divorcing my wife of 6 years I'm almost certain she's fucked or is thinking of fucking someone least your girl only wasted 2 years of your life and waited till after you were done to "fall In love"

>Op gives a shit about time spent after the fact
>Gives a shit about what ex is doing
>Says things "with quotes, to make buzzwords seem important"

Op you give a shit too much. Just move on. Stop crying oh poor you, 2 years; and get on with your life. You're wasting precious time worrying about what the bitch is doing instead of focusing on yourself.

Maybe you should take the rope. It will cure your bitching problem.

you don't

That's how women get over relationships.

I was in the same boat mate. all you can do is try to forgive her. Bitterness kills the vessel in which its contained.

well, who broke it off first user?

24 year old virgin here.

and you shame us for not partaking in this bullshit.

KEK

capitalism fixes all

No I said "official" because we never actually broke up properly. We faded away instead of burning out but she says we did break up

Its not bullshit dude, its actual true love and you're missing out on life

I had a three-year-long relationship end and the girl immediately found interest in another guy. For a while it was shit but here's my honest advice, OP:

tell your friends, have a laugh about it, and the next time you remember your ex it'll be a funny story rather than a painful one.

Dude is 24, he has no clue what he wants and he isn't really supposed to at that age.

I've had the exact same thing happen to me about 6 months ago
>Girlfriend for 2.5 years
>I break up with her
>She 'falls in love' with a guy that she's known for a while

So I guess I'm your guy :)
My advice? Just move on

There you go

There are plenty more fish in the sea. Go travelling or something. Dont do anything stupid. It will hurt but your one of thousands going through the same thing. Move on and grow.

put your dick in as many consenting women as possible for the next month or two then you'll be fine

I know I am but it hurts too much to move on and grow

What you had wasn't real in the first place if she "fell" In love so easily with someone, so its not worth mourning over.

Quit being a pussy.

>3 year, 11 month relationship
>living together
>bought pets together
>talk about marriage
>break up because we can't agree on having kids
>3 days later, she goes on a date with another girl
>they fall in love and get married 2 years later

It sucks at first, but after a few months of moping, I got my shit together and moved on. Alcohol and video games help. It also helped that I had a lot of good friends who helped me through it all.

If anything, my advice is to not lock yourself in your room with the lights off. Get out and get moving: go for walks, bike rides, whatever. Just get out of your house/apartment.

Have you ever heard the term 'rebound', OP?

Rebounds are quite common after intense relationships end.

It's clearly her way of dealing with the breakup, and you shouldn't read anything more into it. period. full stop.

Oh for heaven's sake libtard.

In my time, life was half over at 24. You'd be married, have a family, own a home and a career.

This new generation lives too long and fritters decades of their lives away

Her whole thing was that she was falling out of love with me for the past year or so, so is it really a rebound?

This is fucking stupid.
>official breakup

By realizing that no "relationship" between a man and a woman is "special" or "meaningful" and the minute you realize this the minute you are set FREE mother fucker from shit like "How does one cope....relationship"....Do you understand me?

Correct. This generation is different to your generation. Will you be okay with that?

What you don't understand is that no one "falls in love" in like 8 days. She might be dating someone else but the likelihood of "love" is very little. She's probably trying to do what most people do - relationship hop.
I would say to just move on and work on improving yourself and your life. You'll find someone else and things will be fine. It'll hurt right now because it's fresh but as time goes on you'll get over her and find that the relationship probably wasn't that great looking back on it.

>Source: Experience

go to several massage parlors and get hj. realize the futility of trying to understand women. they are mind cancer. never talk to girl again. delet social media. if she ever contacts you ... maybe fuck her and then immediately leave and tell her to kill herself.

Get piss faced drunk and fuck some sluts

absolutely a rebound.

honey you're going to torture yourself analyzing her motives and actions.

leave her. you WILL find real love. she doesn't DESERVE YOU.

J just got out of a 6 year relationship, grow a pair of bawls. I'm mean (sorry), don't look at your ex, don't stalk her, don't lurk, quit it. You are only killing yourself inside when you do that. Don't think about the new man vigorously smashing his longer harder thicker penis into your ex's still tiny hole. It'll get you no where. Find an azn woman, simple. More than likely you will be the best thing for her, and her you. Why do you think most men on here pref azn women?

pay a woman to poo on you
you'll understand that they're just human, like you. with stinky poo and farts!
you'll conduct yourself in a new, different manner that attracts women to you.

You might think I'm joking. I'm not.

Why is it stupid?

Unfollow her on social media, forget about her and move on. Two years is a long time, I know, but you'll eventually realize that you don't even think about her anymore and you'll be ready to find someone else (if you want to)

No. My generation was more mature, worked harder, owned more homes, owned more cars, earned more money, had more kids, got married.

We were America. Now look at you.... God I hope Trump really can Make America Great Again.

IT's ALL FOR YOU, DAMIEN!
youtube.com/watch?v=w7N7TDBceHY

If a bitch moves on that quickly... she did you a favor, bro. A huge one. It might not seem like it, but one day you'll be glad to be rid of her. But for now, unfollow her on social media, exercise, drink, play video games. Don't do anything crazy.

this. when you realize that women are like men in every physical aspect, you'll be able to subconsciously take them off that whore pedestal you've set them on.

*picks you up and puts you in his lap and gently pets you and rocks*

There there. It's going to be fine. Society has been decaying from the perspective of the old since the beginning of time, and has always managed to survive somehow. It's going to be okay.

lol it's crazy that people actually think this.

I was with my ex for 2 years and got engaged to another guy2 months after we broke up AND she's about to give birth to my kid literally this month. It's rough but time is my only advice.

I agree tbh

>8 days
>"Falls in love"

sounds like a cheap ho anyway. You're probably better off.

I feel as though my advice isn't being taken seriously.

You cope with it badly.

You just feel like shit for a while.

There is no secret technique to not feeling like shit.

KYS

>first time she said I love you was during sex
>together 4 years with no issues. Go on road trips and shit, concerts on a monthly basis, movies every week. Drove 60 miles a day to see her
>decide to take next step and sign a lease together in city so going to school is easier for her.
>befriends guy that's the male version of her at school and gets feelings
>I let that fucker sleep on my couch in my apartment knowing damn well he knew we were together.
>cheats on me 4 months after signing lease
>still together with the guy and now has a 2 year old kid with him

Shit sucks OP, but you get over it eventually, find some girls that think you aren't too bad along the way, and come out okay in the end.

Thats life you will pull through the heart ache my brother

>My generation was more mature

Entirely subjective, but I could agree with you to a degree. Each passing generation in 1st world countries is "raised to be younger." You aren't even treated like a real adult until 21. The irony here is that it is the previous generation who excessively coddles the newer one which is the source of their immaturity.

>Worked harder

Highly subjective, getting a decent job and keeping it was simply easier.

>Owned more homes

Wow, owning more homes when the economy is strong and real estate isn't absurdly overpriced near metropolitan areas. Good job, incredible stuff.

>Owned more cars

Is this even a good thing? If America had legitimate and convenient public transportation people would use it more often and not drive. Driving is dangerous, is bad for the environment and causes excessive noise. Way too much human error when it comes to driving. Go to LA if you want to see what too much reliance on cars does to spread out metropolitan areas.

>earned more money

Once again, earning more money when the economy is strong is not an accomplishment. And which generation coddled the fuck out of the millenials promising them the world on a silver platter if they follow their dreams? Oh right, the previous one. So now it's a social norm to go to absurdly overpriced colleges due to subsidies to get a shit degree just "for the sake of it" and then wallowing in loans. The blind leading the blind. Face it, the previous generation is always just as responsible for the failures of the current.

>Had more kids

Is this a good thing? The consumerist society of the modern age discourages having children, as more children = less financial freedom. It's a phenomena observable the world over. All countries entering first world lifestyles are having less children, even fucking India.

>got married

Marriage got fucked by feminists. It's highly disadvantageous for men to marry today, they must be cautious and 100% sure of their choice.

>owned more homes
Property prices went up faster than inflation, meaning they're overvalued everywhere and there aren't enough of them

You couldn't be more american, and not in a good way.

Human being =/= consumer

How about you libtard filth get jobs and actually TRY

Nice meme, I've already paid off my house

Also, this gen (born 95 and up) are actually more fiscally conservative than the millenials were. Don't label people who don't agree with you, you're sounding like a crazy leftist yourself

Can verify. Just put her out of your life, user. She didn't deserve you.