John McCain calls Kim Jong Un a "crazy fat kid"

>John McCain calls Kim Jong Un a "crazy fat kid"

>Uns response was "The US must know very well about how they react to any offensive acts against it. As such guys as John McCain and Ted Cruz made a provocation tantamount to declaration of war against the DPRK, the DPRK will take steps to counter it.They will have to bitterly experience the disastrous consequences to be entailed by their reckless tongue-lashing and then any regret for it will come too late"

Thats such an /r9k/ response that I cant believe he said it. Do you think the North Korean people know? Like would he broadcast being called a "crazy fat kid" to all the people that worship him at gunpoint? Judging by his response it seems like hed suppress all evidence of it in his country on pain of death.

McCain is a fucking faggot

like if you agree

The people will not be fooled by this imperialist dog.

>when retards collide

fucking GOLD.

>superior statesmanship
>burns every bridge he can including with China the only reason NK exists
There is stretching the truth and then there is this.

JEJ
Never ever ever ever ever make fun of that one quiet autistic kid in class.

McCain just needs to hurry up and die desu

New Email leak incoming.

north korea needs to go full retard so you can finally nuke them off the earth, seems like an ok first step although we all know they don't have the balls to actually do anything

McCain is a richboi war criminal who knows nothing of Juche

Yeah but that's the problem. They have nukes but they wouldn't use them themselves.

They could arm a jihadist cell that would actually use them.

Our only hope is Team America.

>people that worship him at gunpoint

I can't believe these stories. To me they just sound like western propaganda.

Thats a very weird hamster

I found the Nork spy

> le juche is great maymay xD

So you think everythings cool over there?

y'all snot-nosed kids shouldn't talk smack about McCain, you weren't there at the Nakatomi Plaza in 1988 when shit got real.

Yippie ki ay, motherfucker

No; I think it's a shithole worse even than my own; I just refuse to believe this whole "ohh poor north koreans so oppressed and so dumb they believe their god-emperor created the world, doesn't poop and has 3 dicks hehehe" story.

Show me a picture of a poster with such retarded sayings and a picture of Kim Jong Un that you claim to be from North Korea and I'll ask a person I trust to translate it, then I'll believe these stories.

Do you not realise that anyone could ask the same of you? There are more people in your nation who worship Donald Trump than there are people in North Korea. Not only that but the amount of people homeless and living below the poverty line, as well as the crime rate, particularity that involving firearms and multiple people, is really fucking worrying for a first world country.
The only reason why the world takes the USA seriously is because of its aggressive military and history of overthrowing nations. America is like a giant version of North Korea. Just for once it would be nice to come across someone from the USA with a sense of self awareness.

just google the interviews with people who have escaped. Its not that hard.

Ok.

Youre a smug cunt.

Comparing the USA to NK just shows what a braindead autist you are. Political dissenters arent publicly excecuted here. People are allowed to actually LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY. We have internet with no restrictions.We can own guns and vote for whomever we want, as evidenced by the ascendancy of Trump who NOBODY thought would win.

Our country is basically a continent with people from everywhere on earth composing its citizens. There may be a lot of crime in big cities and such and America is still the definition of 1st world for the time being.
>nb4 cherrypicked images of the worst areas of detroit

tldr you sound like an edgy teenager >america bad!

Fuck all the way off

>Youre a smug cunt.
No, I'm fucking not.
Americans are consistently incredible fucking arrogant and ignorant. The rest of your post only validates the stereotype.
>tldr you sound like an edgy teenager >america bad!
I'm point out facts, which if you think are negative then you are clearly projecting your own insecurity based on having an ego rooted in nationalism.
>Fuck all the way off
You are an example of how Americans are more delusional that the stereotype painted of North Korea and North Koreans.

NK knows how to banter on twitter

>North Korea declares war on the USA
>North Korea attacks South Korea
>North Korea gets bombed to shit
>The American mainland doesn't even get hit
>missiles capable of hitting the USA haven't been invented yet so this is the perfect time for it
Maybe McCain should just insult him again.