Is there anything else i can use instead if a cpap mask?

Is there anything else i can use instead if a cpap mask?

Like some other form of mask, or make something? i cant find a reasonably priced one that ships to my country and cant find any in local stores.

Other urls found in this thread:

sleeptech.co.nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont to it

I have around $180NZD to spend on one, so money isnt an issue in terms of getting one. just locating one.

I could make something, would letting a few tanks off in my car work ?

Just hang yourself fag

Too scared that id fuck it up, im not mad / sad enough to do something extreme.

Turning on a canister and putting on a mask, while listening to tunes and messaging friends is the way i want to go, not filled with fear and anxiety as i jump of something and snap my neck. Although if it comes to it i would do it, i just have a preference for the first.

sleeptech.co.nz/

Or an army surplus gas mask.

Figures I get quads helping someone off themselves.

Pretty sure there is no asphyxiation that is painless. Go for cyanide if you want a pain free option

Checkered

I wanna see someone interrupted doing this. Hearing their helium voice saying "you don't understand how I feel"

AHah yea dude. thanks.

They are all like $300 for the full face ones.

Do you know if letting off a few tanks in my car would work ?

you could try and solve or get over your problems instead of killing yourself pussyfaggot.

>implying killing himself isn't doing that

nah, suicide is never the solution, it's pure logic....

I won't work faggot.

Helium tanks have too much O2 in them now because of queers like you.

>lrn2google

That exact situation is from an old greentext you unoriginal fuck

Maybe you should try this

so ur killing urself but ur worried about price
nice 1

There's an info graphic I've seen that uses a 2liter bottle to make a gas mask bet you could modify that

i dont really have any. Life is going fine.

i just dont get enjoyment from anything, i dont care about anything, i have no motivation for anything.

Never really have been. Like is so meh and mundane. Everything is a blur, everyone is caught up in the little details like the colour of this, how this looks, what this tastes like, what happened. when you genuinely dont care about any of that nothing really matters. Just want to move on.

Found it you're welcome

quit my job and only have some money left. dont have any credit cards or anything because i never needed them. If i had a local store that sold them id break in and take one. but i dont and shit online is like 300. noose looks like a good option at this point

But you want to be texting your friends while you go out like the attention whoring cock sucking faggot that you are.

>everyone feel sad for me