This kid i know is being bullied and i need tips on how i could help him without making it worse. Any tips?

This kid i know is being bullied and i need tips on how i could help him without making it worse. Any tips?

Shooting lessons?

You must find the bully and fucking [spoiler]kill him with friendship.[/spoiler]

He has to learn to fight his own battles.
The world is tough, you either sink or swim.

Or you two could shoot up the school and get a high score.

You teach him how to suck dick like a boss, this way the bully will avoid him as getting bomb ass head from another male would make him gay.

you tried

grab a big jar of cleaning acid and splash his enemies with it

He has the potential to become an absolute madman! Get him a gun, some violent videogames, a notebook, camera and maybe some drugs.

loooll

thats one way

maybe teach him how to fight?

But he is disabled

Be his friend and help him build confidence and strength.
Also kill the bully

Give him brass knuckles and tell him to cheap shot the fuck out of the bully when he's not expecting it. That's what I did, didn't use brass knuckles tho ... used a chair.

Precisely, A child wielding a double ended dildo with the right amount of training is very dangerous for even the best of bullies!

you're on the wrong board for that, buddy.

I think OP is looking for a more western approach.

Get to work on that bully

Gedas Stalmačenkas
the fuck kind of name is that

Is the kid in high school?

Have him get a better haircut and have him stop acting autistic and he should be fine even with his ugly ass eyes

Fuck the bully. Literally.

To stop the bully, you gotta get in good with him and the people he hangs out with, so fuck them too.

They'll all start to trust you, and that's when you secretly record yourself doing a rape roleplay, and then submit the footage to the police, where they're all tried and put in prison.

Trust me OP, I've done it a couple times.

>no training nor special skills required
>cheap and effective against all know beings
Household cleaning chemicals are perfect weapons.

suck his dick

This could very well turn out to be completely terrible advice but, you could try telling a teacher about it. I know the conventional wisdom is that will only make things worse but it didn't for me when I was in highschool, I opened up to my PE teacher that some fuckheads were bullying me and idk what he did but they fucking stopped dead in their tracks so yeah. That's just my experience though.

Film it, put it on youtube so everyone can laugh at his pain, and buy him an xbox with the ad revenue.