Incest thread? Anyone got any stories? I've always wanted to fuck my sister. I dont care if it's wrong...

Incest thread? Anyone got any stories? I've always wanted to fuck my sister. I dont care if it's wrong. And it will probably never happen, as it would fuck with out entire family's cohesion. But thinking about it makes me so crazy!

nothing like some good ol' fashioned mentally retarded incest babies

Besides a retarded kid, and a potentially fucked up family life, what are the real negatives? If your sis is hot and you don't care about your family relations, then why not just go for it. Just wear a condom.

Here's my story

>be me
>taking a nap
>just woke up, still in bed
>only me, 16 yo, and younger sis, 15 yo, at home
>sis knocks on door
>dad called and said you have to drive me to some dumb girl place
>I say no go away Im tired
>she picks up my phone, siting on nightstand
>says she won't give it back until I get up
>whatever, I dont care, I'm comfy
>she says that she's going to splash cold water on me if I don't get up
>then I hear her go downstairs and fill up a cup
>I decide to be a horny perv
>I take off all my clothes and get back under the covers
>sis walks in room, holding cup of water
>sis says, get up or I'll do it
>"oh no don't do it"
>she does it
>water gets all over my face
>I pretend to get mad and get up out of bed throwing off blanket
>sis sees naked me and my dick
>she gasps and pretends to cover eyes

Continue?

yh

Continue pls

Part 2

>I act as if I dont notice I'm nude, because I'm so mad
>Im standing next to her, fully nude
>she is still holding my phone
>I say give me my phone sis
>she say no, runs away
>I chase her and tackle her
>I pin her down on her back, holding her arms with her arms, straddling her waist
>my dick is touching her belly
>Im a rock
>I think to self that I shouldnt be doing this
>whatever, Im horny
>I take phone from her hand and say thanks for giving phone back
>I get back in bed and go under covers
>user get up!!
>sis climbs on bed and sits on me and hits me with a pillow

moar

Go on..

op said nothing about making kids,you bozo

Part 3

>sis says, if you don't get up, Ill take your pillow and blanket
>I want her to do that, but say no dont
>she pulls blanket off me and throws it on the floor
>she shyly glances at my dick
>sis sits on desk chair in room
>sis says, Im not leaving until your up
>and she takes my phone again
>looking back, she obviously enjoyed being tackled by a naked man
>I get up again, pull her out of chair and pin her arms behind her back
>my dick touches her bare hand
>diamonds
>finally I pretend to realize that Im not wearing clothes
>omg Im naked I say to sis, while dick is still against her hand, still holding her
>omg says sis, you are naked!
>as if she didnt know
>ok sis Ill drive you, get out of my room so I can put on some clothes
>she leaves
>I furiously masturbate
>come downstairs and drive her
>I get back home
>fap again
>the event was never spoken of again
>fin

What, do you want me to lie and say I anally raped her? Would that entertain you?

Noooooooo

yessssssssssssssssssss

What would have happened if she grabbed and started stroking your flaccid cock?

Anyone else?

Next time just walk the dinosaur.
Would have been better.

You realize that if any other family members find out you'll pretty much be forced to kill yourself?

Where can i find real incest vids?

When I was around 16 my family hosted an exchange student from Zambia, a country in Africa. She was a girl around 14 yo, same as my sister. One day I walked in on her taking a piss. Guess she didn't know how to lock a door. I said sorry, and she said that's ok. Whenever she was in the bahroom, she always left the door open a crack, and whenever I could I would sneak in and watch her do her buisness. I would pull out my dick and jerk off to her. It never went beyond that. She left 2 months later. Now I have a piss fetish. I just realized that this story isn't about incest. Oh well.

How can you tell the difference between real incest videos, or just really good acting. Even if you found something that was "authentic incest" how could you tell for sure?

Twins

Been looking for a brother/sister story for a while, I'm just kinda posting this around something turns up on it.

Looking for a story, just kinda posting this around to get more views.

It's about teenage siblings, the brother hurts his hands and gets really pent up, asks his sister to jerk him off, she eventually agrees, after a few times he reciprocates by eating her out, this escalates until they eventually have sex.
I remember the first time it happens is they're humping together and it accidentally slips in, and they just shrug because they knew it was inevitable.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

There are lesbian twins videos.

tl;dr

i mean how slow does your boner work. because im pretty sure sisters know what a diamond hard boner is like.

also i have some greentext

Bring the green text Sup Forumsro

real? only ones that are real for sure are identical twins. anything other than that is mostly a fantasy

R u white

When I was 14 and my cousin was 12-13ish we were laying in my bed and I was playing Skyrim when it first came out in 2011-ish, around Christmas. I sigh because she is just watching me play, equally bored and I exit to home and turn and ask what she wants to do. We go back and forward a few times," I 'unno, what do you wanna do?" We get closer to one another slightly every time, and after the 4th or 5th time we lean in and just kiss for a few seconds. I instantly pop a boner, we're both sexually inexperienced. I'm terrified someone will walk in (It's like 2 AM, house is dead) the room, so I say let's dry hump for a while to be safe. We grind, I grab her tiny little A's and we're just kissing and I'm just going to town on her ass and crotch with my dick popping out of my night-pants. Long story short, I nut as much as 14-year old me could nut, soil my pants in the process. I toss them, she sleeps in my bed above the covers with a blanket from the living room. Next day, everyone but her and I leave to go shopping for Christmas, we get hot and horny. I was terrified of impregnating her, so we decide on anal. Too young to drive and no car, we don't have condoms. We go to the kitchen, they olive oil and get on my bed with towels and lather her pussy and ass up. I run my dick along her labia a few times, then we fuck anally. Lasted a minute or two, came, then just pulled out and waited until I was hard again. We had anal sex multiple times (As much as I could) that night.

We had a fling that went on for a while. From 14-17/18ish. She finally grew out of it and wanted to stop because it felt weird that we did it. I did manage to get her to ride my cock once I had my own car and bought condoms. We fucked anally mostly, though, and when I was 16/17ish, we both lived out each-other's fetishes.

I'm happy we stopped, but sometimes I can't help but look at her ass and just wish I could plow her one last fucking time. I'd take it slow and fuck her good for a while.

Edit: Also, I got her to cheat on her boyfriend of 1 year when she was 16 and I was 17 4-5 times through just pressuring her to have sex with me.

"Oh, come on... Please? For my birthday?" Yeah, I had to beg for it, but I still got pussy. Worked for me.

I am White, but she is Latina. We're related through marriage, but we grew up together.

This to keep you waiting until more stories

Latinas are the wildest chicks to me

>be 14
>watch movie kung pow with older 17 y/o brother
>luls were had at the moment when one master aggressively rubs the others wounded tit
>we continue the rest of our normal childhood night, vidya, homework etc
>decide to have sleep over in my room, build forts and shit, we're chill with each other tend to get up to trouble
>we are joking around and talking before sleeping and he places my hand on his chest and sorta makes me rub it for a bit
>luls were had, its all a joke, plus nothing we have done before
>later that night we start talking again, bed time has already passed we're just fucking staying up because we wanted to
>sittin in my bunk, talking to him on the top bunk
>conversation gets off topic, he says come up here
>grabs my hand and makes it rub his bulge, same noise master tang makes
>more luls were had, i stood up just for that but it was a joke right

and then many other sleep overs were had

This one is hot... damn

Faggot

I still regret having semi-regular sex with my little sister very early (her 9-12). I'm glad we just ignore it completely now. We're both adults.

Google: Lesbian Piss Twins Anal.

You are welcome.

Give us a TL;DR version.

1.) It's too fucking long, like a novel.
2.) It's too blurry and small to fully read.

More about 17yo bro and 14yo bro plz

I'm just bumping the thread with something. I really don't care what you think of it

Fuck I'm diamonds

Same

Come on the story is great and it's not blury just fucking open it and zoom in

don't fall for bait

Any daddy/daughter stories or niece/uncle?

My little girl makes me want to make one

thanks

Im going to this shit

huh?