>They wanna commit me forever
>Get a judge to let me out
>Went back to high school
>Couldn't function in normal society
>Dropped out
>Applied for disability
>Get it on first try, $1600 a month
>Can't function

At least you aren't a neckbeard living in his mom's basement and bitching about muh economy

Well thanks friendo

theproblemwithsociety.png

Are you a grill?

S-senpai...

Had full time job since I was 13, I'm now 27, in that time I've had 3 months of being unemployed in all those years. I've suffered depression, alcoholism, and just bad luck, but unlike most of these faggots my body produces a chemical called "get the fuck over it"

Legit tho, wtf Sup Forums?
I live in a shithole country and our economy crashes every 15 minutes but I still manage to be employed and have decent income with shitty culinary highschool lol

Like jesus just fucking apply to 80 jobs

I'm disabled, rare disease

yay me

AIDS

fag

Can weirdos give bullshit excuses?

YOU
I LIKE YOU

Keep on grinding Sup Forumsrother, motherfuckers be lazy

Que?

What's the disease?

It's not unemployment if you're an independent investor

So you're Greek?

checked satan

I'm still in high school and have no reason to get a job

more trips

Close, but worse
Croatia :')

My trips are correct

Leave the EU. Be like Britannia.

Two back to back psychological breakdowns, four suicide attempts, lost everything. 10/10. Would do again.

>i think doing drugs and masterbaitin and playing vidya is more important than participating in legitimate human society

Fam there's always a reason to get a job

Work experience - makes it easier for you to get a real job in the future and work comes as less of a shock

M O N E Y - you can buy videogames or weed with it, or pay for your own shit and stop being a fucking leech to your parents and society

And it can be fun too

lol I wish. If we did that shit we could just bury ourselves since idk how we would exist without those sweet EU funds

What if I told you you can do both? Retail job. Or any job in the IT field. Or night shift job as a receptionist in a hotel

So? I got divorced and lost everything due to me being a dumb cunt and not signing a prenup followed by a lengthy legal battle over false child indecency charges, which i won. So i started over and now I'm back to owning a business but still working to own my own home. Never give up

Married
Kids
Career
Vehicles
House

Worked for it all since mom threw me out at 18... What's your excuse
Blow me...

I'm sorry not 26... 24

And no college degree with that

I essentially losy my wife, my house, my car, and all my other assets and yet i still push forward even with the bone in my left ankle turning to mush due to a genetic disability. It's all about determination and willpower.

Mah nigga.

tell me a hotel that will let me continue my debasing self abuse while sitting behind their reception counter? do i just cum under the desk? do i have do stop chainsmoking ciggies, dope & meth or will they turn a blind eye?
p.s. captcha gas stations

>be me
>be hemofillac
>be suidal
>be no frens
>be no gf
>be no feels
>be only gubmint
>tek monies
>be me
>buy fast food sometim
>sometim buy game on stem
>be me
>deact fb
>be me
>more alone thn evr

Because I don't want a job, because I don't write applications, for some reason I also don't get letters from the federal employment agency = chilling while I'm thinking about suicide or jail life

jesus fuck my tax dollars are paying for your inability to deal with drama

You only made two mistakes though: getting married young and having kids.

well first off fuck off with the meth you fuckwad

All you gotta do is pull your shit together for 8 hours, depending on how good the hotel is you probably can even work high (obviously on weed and not meth you degenerate)

I'm way to highly qualified for every job ever.

>gib self a dead leg
>be dead

Bullshit

Autism always win during my job interviews

You're not retarded so quit using it as a fucking crutch

>be me
>lazy as fuck
>no job
>govt sends me $ every month
thanks tax payers!

Too bad that shit is over for your fat ass. Get a job or get in an oven faggot

privileged university student who does not need to or particularly want to, get a job

same.
That's why you apply even to the jobs you don't want, that's how I got over it.

During the first 10 interviews I'd shake like a vibrator, but then you realize all the interviews are the same and have mostly the same questions.
The interviewer doesn't give a fuck about you, just pull your shit together for 15 minutes, fake a natural smile and lie your way to employment :')

there is only 1 hotel in my town anyway and meth is only thing what stops the wobbling in my step if try quit meth i can't walk straight and bump into everything.

That's only part of the reason I'm unemployed. The other reasons are that I'm too fucked up in the head (socially awkward, can't be around people) to get a job. Also my dr. wants me to not work for a year. But yes, I'm also lazy as fuck.

My fiance cheated and totaled my car, wiped out my bank account, and left me to starve. It turned into an exhausting and toxic relationship before that. Had some very serious depression and PTSD related issues before that. I was recovering until something caused me to snap. I think it was a bill. I ended up having a severe mental breakdown which I don't really remember. Then another breakdown on top of the suicide and self harm. Like I said, 10/10. I'm doing better but I'm exceptionally bitter and jaded. I put away about a fifth a night as well.

>it can be fun

I don't think so

>10 interviews

I already want to kys myself on my 3rd

>bump into shit and be healthy
or
>be a fucking meth addict, lose your teeth, get rashes everywhere, lose your hair and scratch to blood until finally you start huffing detergent because you're homeless and cant afford meth anymore then you finally die covered in shit and dirt

GEE IT'S A HARD CHOICE

I fuck up every interview so badly. I've had 2 people who conducted them tell me I had the job, but talked myself out of it because I'm such a sperg.

Good jobs are hard to come by here too so the opportunities are rarer than Narnia.

nigga I used to cry when girls looked at me

If I can pull my shit together then you can too

I wish I didnt have to work.
I want the NEET lifestyle.

please greentext that shit

As someone who's been working nonstop since I was 15 WITH health issues: Go fuck yourself and die in a fire, you useless waste-of-space sponge motherfucker.

So? Ive had a genuine retard with cerebral palsy work for me doing landscaping and he worked his ass off even when i tried to have him take it easy. Only reason i let him go was his mom being a cunt.

As for you I'd hire you in a heartbeat as long as you stay clean and work hard.

Kys.

I am employed, but I'm almost wanting to look for another job
It's not that I don't like the job, I really do and I'm getting a good education on restaurant work, but I'm just not being paid enough to survive. Perhaps I'll see if I can get a job at the pizzeria where my girlfriend works and work on my three days off. It'd be minimum wage but that's more money in general. Fill in for people after 7 pm
Idk man but I almost feel unemployed when I look at my bank account after bills, gas, and groceries. And groceries don't even last a week.

Arthitis = chronic pain

Got laid off in November. Having a hell of a tie trying to find a damn job outside of my state. most place will interview me but decline me because I don't live in the area even though I tell them I can move within a week.

Got better shit to do, like jerk off and play checkers

I understand your struggle, man. It gets better. Everyone starts at zero, just keep looking for jobs opportunities, apply left and right

Even if you're not fully qualified for the job, still apply. The employer will rather take someone who's hard working and honest but not fully qualified than a fully qualified asshole

Still in college

As a person with a real disability you make me fucking sick. How dare you.

Move to Texas, our job numbers are rising due to Commiefornia being retared

Quiet passfag.

Can't talk, auto-dumping a bunch of incest caption pics i made in another thread. I'll fail to comply with you afterward.

I got arrested on campus and ruined my academic career and job as a lab instructor. Was going for my master's....ah it was an easy life. So I can't ever work in academia again....

My drinking never caused a problem and I start a job tomorrow. I'm usually a hard worker. I never talk to anyone but when I do it's usually unnecessarily spiteful.

>What don’t you like about your work?
>What's your greatest weakness?
>Where do you see yourself in five years?

How do you even answer these shit.

All I'm hearing is nothing but "Poor me" "poor me". POUR ME A FUCKING DRINK AND MAN THE FUCK UP.

Quoth the nigger, nevermore

I'll look into it. I'd like to a least try to line up a job before moving.
Where's most of the growth happening? Throughout the state or just the major cities?

Keep that personal shit OUTSIDE of work.

I don't have time for a job

May I ask for what?

Couldn't you just write
Else
{...
}

And explaining the method should be done with
/**
**/

because i like playing video games and watching the animes, and reading light novels(about anime), if i worked wouldn't have time for that shit? pretty obvious.

> I dislike the fact that I'm not being allowed to work to my full capability and to show my true potential

> my greatest weakness is doing too many things at the same time

> I'm not really sure, a lot of things can happen in five years. Ideally, I would have a solid career or at least a decent job, I'd travel more and meet new people while having new experiences

that's how you answer. Just bullshit like politicians do. Don't make yourself sound too ideal but don't shit on yourself either, be smart about it

Did... did I get the job? I don't know what's happening.

discord.gg/MrnWd9k

couldn't you write
y = x;
?

lmao you serious?

Well most of the major cities have good job growth but cities like Brownsville and McAllen are booming too

Creeping outside the women's restroom. I deserved everything that followed.

>Quit my job because I planned on moving cross country
>land lord across country breaks rent agreement
>no home
>move back in with mom
>could get my old job back
>don't want to
>unemployed for two months now
>moving out soon

I don't want another job but I don't want to stay here

What do?

Caught stealing boxes on my day off. Said they had me on tape.

Okay I like you

Get another job, it's probably better than staying at home. Once you're working again you'll be fine

well im killing myself, so id reccomend that

Broke my leg in 3 places fucking around on my day off..won't be back to work for another 2 months at least, still getting paid though

>16
>poor can't afford driving training or a car
>live 10 miles from the nearest town
honestly not exactly sure why

Dont wanna work. Sponge off my wifes job. Shes a gynocologist and brings home that pussy money, so she doesnt give a shit that i sit at home shitposting and playing shit on steam.

I only worked like 2 years outta my entire 36 year life. Rest of them, people just took care of me. People love paying for my shit, no idea why.

Little background, long hair, "this guy can't be serious", no transportation, dgaf about life anymore so I just stay fucked up.

Because I'm still in middle school