What was your shitty first job, got any stories?

what was your shitty first job, got any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgIXZ-4gFlI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paper boy, did it before school every morning and on weekends
Instilled a good work ethic in me but the pay was shit

My first job was at a bottle recycling plant. It was soda pressing :(

Package handling.

I worked the grill at a McDick's. 60 hours a week while in high school, shit was cash.

Sounds gay

I was the greeter at a hot topic once. It was awful

It was.

McDonald's. Doesn't sound too bad, except my very first shift they put me on register with zero training and the manager was this big black bitch who was on her phone the whole time and wouldn't show me where anything was on the touch screen. Absolute worst.

OMG Jon is that you ?

vacuumer at a car wash. we'd steal your change and use it buy soda and snacks from our vending machines. if we didn't feel like nabbing it directly, we'd vacuum it up and dig it out of the dust bins at the end of the night to top off our shitty wages

Paperboy, had to wake up at 5:30, fold the papers and then stomp through the snow, all over our neighborhood in the darkness, my snot freezing in my nose every time I breathed in. I made $50 a month and thought I was rich.

Adjudicator for death insurance claims at Prudential. Got fired. Spent six months looking for a job and landed at a gas station. In a red light district. Scrubbing toilets for heroin addicts.

No job yet, but joining army. Good/bad? Idk.

>being this incompetent to not be able to find it out yourself
What a big baby! Mommy never let go of your hand until middle school?

I ran an election office, then I spent two months looking for more admin/clerical work and ended up waiting tables and tending bar. Welcome to 2017

>sonic
>2005
>carhop
>ran food all day
>got tips

wasn't all that bad considering it employed me well into my associates degree

First job was at a McDicknalds. There used to be some crazy lady that would come in and sit in a booth for like 2 or 3 hours.
>be me
>17 years old
>weekend shift at mcdonalds
>manager had me clean lobby
>wipe tables and sweep and shit
>start mopping
>stop by a table where this old lady is
>bitch goes off on some crazy diatribe
>"Ya ever notice how the government is using electron microscopes to drill for oil???"
>"I mean think about it! Watermelon, cantaloupe, oil!!??"
>what do watermelons and shit have to do with the government and electron microscopes

jontron pls go

Havok, that you?

>got a job at 15 at a car wash.
>worked my friends and me to the bone
>worked 13 hours everyday with no days off for 2 weeks straight(7am- 8pm)
>Treat each and everyone of us like complete shit
>first check comes....$90
>walked out right then and there
mfw I was too fucking ignorant at that age to even wonder about suing those fuckers. Can't believe i let them get away with this.

Host and prep cook at Crapplebee's

Half your food is microwaved. Especially the wings. Nothing but tyson frozen ass wings. Had to fish soiled tighty whities out of the toilet once, and cleaned little kid throw up multiple times.

Found out a year after I quit that it was ilegal in my state to make me clean throw up and shit covered undies cause i never had haz-mat training.

>crashing down the career ladder

Walmart and I fucking loved it.

Were you reporting tips or something?

fuckin jon tron

I was seasonal at Walmart during christmas 2013. Those team meeting where everyone cheered and shit was the most cringeworthy shit. Other than that was ok.

the ones only allowed to receive tips were the guys in the front that waxed the cars. rest of us were fucked in the back

Not walmart, but my first retail manager was a sportsfag who made us to jumping jacks to warm us up for a shift

>Librarian
Always had this old crazy black lady come in with her stuff. She rolled around a cart with a bag with what we believed to be her belongings and she would always rant about the incoming race war. We didn't think she was homeless as her clothes was always extremely clean.

Is OP JTrizzle?

My first job was probably bucking hay bales at around 12 or 13 years old. It is very physically demanding labor, and in the Missouri humidity the heat index was likely hovering around 100 degrees on some days. You would also get incredibly "itchy" from all of the hay.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgIXZ-4gFlI

is that jontron and belated media??

I was a paid shill for the Trump campaign, was fun to start with but the overall payout for posting the same shit over and over just wasn't worth it.

Lmao yea they were, I got fired for stealing :/

How about the employee orientation where you watch corporate informational videos on the evils of unionization, where a multibillion dollar international corporation criticizes labor unions for having budgets that run into the millions of dollars.

before ppl get a grave stone they only have a white cross on their grave. These crosses are being recycled. my job was to polish and re paint them before they are impaled onto a new grave

Started as a bus washer making minimum wage and slowly gained all mechanic responsibilities without any pay increases

sounds chill, just painting crosses white all day

holy shit user, even at minimum wage you should been payed over 1000 dollars, even for under the table work you should of gotten like 500, you must have had shitty parents if they let you get raped by some kike like that, you were basically a slave.

Mine was detasseling corn at about that age, in Minnesota in the stifling heat. But we knew it was to help feed the Europoors, so we didn't mind.

first job was at a department store
i remember that day

I worked at a shitty call centre for my Uni.
Unfortunately too we had recently combined with this other uni and so my job was to call the old alumni (I'm talking like graduates of like 1930's) and pretty much beg them for money for a school that destroyed their school they graduated from. I got a lot of angry old people yelling in my ear for about 3 months, total AIDS....

its not too late you know, if the place is still open you could probably get a lawyer to look into it, even if don't get that much money out of it those kikes deserve to be assrammed in court, hell the irs could probably slaughter them.

i guess it would be chill if you where high or drunk
but was 14 at the time, so it sucked

specialty food store
>9.25/hr
>run by entire extended family of immigrants, only got a job because i knew the owner
>about 30 people working at a time, could probably be run by 5 people because the entire mexican mafia would just fuck around in the back all day
>maybe 4 of them are legal
>my boss left his job at the nuclear power plant to become a chef
>was a raging furry and got one of my coworkers drugged and raped(i can greentext if yall want), i have more stories about him)
>only 2 cool people there, one was this black dude who was high as shit all the time, the other was this 70 year old white guy who used to hit on every single female customer under 40 and under 150 pounds

Calling fucking sucks. Even with a list it sucks. I canvassed a bit for a campaign and it licked greasy dongs. I can only imagine the hell that the miserable fucks who cold call go through.

Haha this person knows! I did "dry down" and sometimes drove cars out. Carwash speaks for itself.

ayyyy car wash bro

shoulda just stole some change

Chuck-E-Cheese, I was actually chucky! Was some bullshit man, but I was stoned as shit the whole time so yeah...

And you know if we got tipped out nobody would do it, but since only the wipers at the end of the tunnel got tips what else do they expect vacuumers to do? I guess its because they wanted us to become salespeople and sell washes for commission, no tips means more motivation but its still bullshit we didn't get tipped out

It's depressing how I can tell that those two are a pair of fucking jews.

Summer job when I was 17. Packing, Stacking and then rigging pull shores on a construction site.

Was total misery. Took 3 weeks to get my first cheque and it fucking felt like 3 months.

Being the first time Ive ever done any kind of work other then a paper route it really didnt feel like it was worth it at all untill I got paid.

Then it was fucking great to have hundreds of dollars to myself.

fuck it i'm just gonna type out furfag story
>be me
>16, working first job at specialty food store in CO
>raging furfag boss, i'll call him brian, all he talks about is cooking and furry shit
>it's his "calling"
>about my second week of work
>another summer dude, like 18 years old, he's a cashier, started working around when i did
>brian has taken a shining to this boy
>always puttin his hands on his shoulders and shit it's weird
>one day, brian invites him to a party he's having at his house that night
>poor dude accepts the invitation
What follows is his account of the night
>he shows up at like 10
>He's the only one not in a fur suit
>sees furfag from work for a grand total of 15 seconds
>somebody hands him a drink
>blackout from there
>woke up 12 hours later alone in the apartment and naked from the waist down
Dude actually worked the rest of the summer, furfag quit and went back to radtown after like 2 months

one more mildly interesting story about furfag, idc if nobody's biting
>furfag had one more thing he liked to talk about
>his wife
>goes on and on all fucking day about how much he loves his wife, the best fucking thing that ever happened to him
>all sick of his bullshit
>nobody believes him
>come back in from taking trash out one day
>weed negro is on the floor laughing
>tells me furfag's "wife" came to visit
>walk out to retail area
>the biggest, gangliest fucking norseman i've ever seen is getting handsy with furfag
>can't tell if he's a really effimenate guy or just a horrifically unconvincing trap
>don't really want to know
>almost 7 feet tall
>full beard, womens' clothes
>body hair beyond compare
>left work half an hour early that day
i really wasn't convinced that furries existed irl until that job. I've seen what I need to see, and I can say with confidence that it's an experience i never want to have again

damn lol