vodka you fag

bourbon and vanilla coke

Beaus lugtread

This and some vodka cause it's all I have

water

This shit, I have no more stella took my girls Smirnoff. pre gud

Water

I feel it man, I'm stella and some glens vodka as its left over

Not seen that before, whats the volume Sup Forumsro?

About to drink some PBR and Bacardi. Gonna play some Wii U or PS4, haven't decided.

Found something for you

>"From brown bear to the polar and back". You take a glass of beer, drink a little, fill it up with vodka, drink again, fill up again and keep drinking and filling until the mixture is colorless. After that you keep on drinking but start to fill it up with beer. It is said that many have seen The White Polar Bear but only few have managed to see The Brown again.

Evan Williams bourbon, and some miller high life later on

OP here, you got that horizon zero dawn? If so, is it worth the purchase?

sprecher abbey triple, it's all i have right now. otherwise, i'd g for Leffe Blonde.

We have a lot of them in Canada, they're 7%. expensive though

It's kind of weird for me. I'm almost 20 and I've barely drank alcohol at all since I turned 18.

It's tuesday you fucking alcoholic.

Just smoking some bowls and getting nice for some GTA and Trailer Park Boys

Here in the UK we have watered down smirnoff ice. I'll try and put an order in for that though me missus might like it. Cheers Sup Forumsro

Nothing wrong with that man

no problem buddy, she'll like it I suggest fruit punch or original. watermelon is shit. We have so much Smirnoff here

A fellow degenerate.

where's your neckbeard and fedora

on that 9.6% life

feelsgoodman

Beer. It's called Kokanee. Cheers.

Hey man, I still go to work, school and church (more recently because of booze)

Stella Artois.

Bonus: Pic of the actual can I'm drinking from right in front of me.

how disgusting is that?

OP again, wheres the best retailer for it? Or is Amazon a safe option? Just thinking price wise

Nah. Last game I bought was GTA V. Just got the gf a PS4, so I've been trying not to spend too much on gaming. Got a hacked Wii U tho, so dem free games.

yes lad! Whats the wii u like then? Is it worth buying?

The library is shit and buying all the controllers is fucking annoying. I have seen some controllers going on sale, though. If you like Nintendo and plan on hacking it, then sure. It can play Wii U games, Wii games, GameCube games (once hacked), emulators (once hacked), and there's some N64 games on the eShop.

>Stella out of a can

Honestly don't know bro try ordering it from the LCBO.

Draft beer preferences

>kentucky bourbon barrel
>asahi super dry

LCBO is only in Ontario fam

Yeah I know lol but can't americans order from the site too? sorry man I couldn't tell you, i've never bought drinks online. If they're on amazon that'd be your best bet probably. I'll do a little searching for the best price though hold on

this shit gets you turnt

Not at all, really smooth. The "tea infusion" adds a sort of sweet/malty flavor.

Cheers la, me missus is a fussy drinker but she loves smirnoff ice so hopefully i can get it over the pond

onya

My nigga

I am currently drinking the blk berry

I can't find shit haha, best of luck though. im sure there's a way

>Stella

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I basically live off those. Can't beat a strong ass beer

Holy shit you people have horrible beer. Currently drinking a Leo v. Ursus from Firestone.

>NiggerBeer
I used to drink this when I was younger and just wanted to get hammered. Tastes like piss but 2 40's for $5 will have u rekt.

Nice. Any sour ales recommendations?

ale

Port Brewing Wipe Out IPA

Here in DR they are like 3%, really damm good tho, only bottle presentation

Medea vodka.

Potato pop!