Seriously now, do anglos (and particularly british people) really hate the french or is it just banter ?

Seriously now, do anglos (and particularly british people) really hate the french or is it just banter ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx49T5WJ3vI
youtube.com/watch?v=j3N7zOiKdBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think a lot of anglos think you're arrogant people. Hate is a strong word. I don't think many anglos would just hate a french person.

>I think a lot of anglos think you're arrogant people

>coming from FUCKING ANGLOS

really ?? this shit fucking kills me everytime, how could say other people are arrogant when you are the parangon of haughtiness

Well, hey I see brits as being pretty arrogant and when I meet them I can tell that they think they're better than me.

It doesn't help that every time you see a french character in a show or movie, they're portrayed as being really artistic, weird, and degenerate.

I think the french are great people. I've met a lot of 'em in my day and I know you're not all arrogant folk. No different than anyone else.

Americans hate French people for some reason. It's funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx49T5WJ3vI

france are bros
the redditball comic makes me well up every time

>It doesn't help that every time you see a french character in a show or movie, they're portrayed as being really artistic, weird, and degenerate.

it's all on you, you're the ones depicting us this way. French-bashing have skyrocket since 2003 because you guys are childrens who overeact to everything

this comic is gay honestly

>american movies about europeans
most cancerous shit i've ever seen

well it's no skin off our back. just know if you came to the US, no one here would be like "omfg that's a french person... lets go lynch that fucker".

Fuck man be more triggered. This is literally how you're going to spend your day? Sperging or and being the cliché butthurt Frenchman?

No, British people are often Ouiboos. We like you probably more than any other country that doesn't speak English.

Just memes

Bit gay that

listening to this rn
youtube.com/watch?v=j3N7zOiKdBE

We don't hate you we just like to make fun of you

You're like the crush that we make fun of in highschool, but in secret we desperately want to ravage and have children with you, and live our lives together, but we're too afraid of seeming weak to do so, so we let the opportunity pass by and call you surrender monkeys again.

>Frogs frog posting

wtf i love french women now

Jesus Christ

Get your fucking shit together NZ....

wtf, I hate NZ now

Don't pretend it's not true. I can't be the only one projecting here...right?

youre alright

Your post is by far the most homosexual thing I've read on Sup Forums and is in no way true

We have a shared culture and history, to hate each other is to be ignorant of this all.

Plus I fucked a French guy once, so