Anyone know how to bypass this without contacting the owner?

Anyone know how to bypass this without contacting the owner?

>Nigger detected

It's not possible bro

I found it on the street and it had nothing on it (no SIM either) but I turned it off and it had a password so I formatted it

give it back jamal

Ayoo. I used to work in a cell repair shop and we had a way to remove this. You'll need to open up the phone - get that done and then post a pic of the inside and I'll tell you what you need to do.

Unlock icloud (ebay)

OP, make sure to bump so the thread doesn't die before you even get the thing open.

plug it into a power source. Then, put it in the sink with EXACTLY 72 Degree Fahrenheit water running over it. Then, put it in the freezer for EXACTLY 31 minutes and 16 seconds. Then, bake it in the over at 185 Degrees for 1 hour. This should fix it.

Can you not? I wanna actually help OP here.
OP, get the thing open so we can get rid of the additional memory chip that keeps iCloud and FindMyiPhone data logged in. Once we either damage or remove it, the phone will work just fine.

Alright OP, I'll give you some real advice, no bullshit.

Apple Stores will unlock these IF you have a receipt with the serial number and/ or IMEI number.

-Make a fake receipt from Best Buy, AT&T/ Verizon, etc
-Scan it and photoshop the serial or IMEI.
-Bring it to an Apple Store
-Profit

If you actually help me I will give you 5$ on PayPal

No need, my dude. Just get the phone opened up and show pics, I'll tell you what to do from there.

Absolutely. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see your method.

This kills the phone OP

No it doesn't. How do you think screen and battery replacements happen? I've worked in a cell phone repair place, you fucktard, I've done this before.

It's basically a brick so what do I have to loose?

Call the police and they have a master password they will use to help people who have accidentally locked themselves out of their phone.

lol @ troll

you'll never get into an apple. gg.

This is one of the most fucking retarded things I've ever seen.

Why is the screw so small ;-;

Just bumping with weeb shit to keep the thread alive.

OP my advice is real. Call a store to double check. I used to work in an Apple Store for 6 years and did this

OP my advice is real. Call an Apple Store

This.
I don't agree with forging a fake reciept, but that's your only hope, other that finding the password of that account.

Sause: Previous Apple Phone Support guy

Is there any software that can bypass this by any chance?

it literally can't be unlocked. The owner has to do it or Apple and apple won't unless you have the receipt which includes the device serial number, which nobody has.

>highschool ITAdminfag, had to ring apple to get some ipads unlocked because fuckhead kids were allowed to put their own icloud details onto the device

Tyrone, every other nigga knows you can't break that security.

Every otha nigga know dat already.

EVERY OTHA NIGGA NO DAT ALREDY.

I got u fam

Not any that works. There are several scam sites that claim to be able to remove the account. They charge you, then tell you that it was just a down payment, and it's not refundable.

The data for the account and shit is on a separate memory chip inside the iPhone. If the chip becomes unreadable the phone just ignores it and moves on without requesting the password.

I believe you can get limited access by changing DNS settings. It's been awhile.

manually configure wifi using DNS 104.154.51.7

neat, do you have a schematic for that piece?

OP here, fuck it. I'll just throw it on the ground in front of a large group of people. Wish me luck!

fuck you. go to hell