I want to be a submissive bottom.. what do i need to do to get started?

i want to be a submissive bottom.. what do i need to do to get started?
pic related, it's me

How about a time stamp first, then I'll have you do a few things for us.

Shave ;)

Let's have you remove your underwear and sit in a chair with your legs spread. Do not cover up.

shove banana,cucumber, or zucchini up your ass time stamp faggot

you need skimpier underwear

aww, it's cute. Now turn around and show me your hole.

U should exerciseur but hole with a dildo

Get your cock hard. Pinch your nipples while you're at it.

Make vid of hard cock

Pose with your legs in the air showing your hole

There's a good boy. How about you stick some fingers in there, maybe a dildo if you have one.

bumping for for more of this subs pics

That's a great fuck hole needs some breaking in though.

dude what in the fuck is wrong with you. with that body you could have any fucking girl you want. you shouldn't be on here picwhoring yourself out, you should be out pumping and dumping into some nice tight 18 year old pussy for fucks sake get the fuck off here right now and go outside and fuck some girls Jesus christ

yes it does... havent had a cock in there yet

you can start with your fingers.

he's probably gay dude

Dude, he is gay, leave him be the sissy whore he wants to be.

I'll fuck him.

waste of a nice body, and I don't believe any body can be just gay, I think they really just don't know the wonders of pumping a tight pussy full of cum. I've tried guys before and they aren't anything to brag about, just easy sex, but pussy is where its at dude

ive tried girls before and theyre horrible. its subjective

oops

I've had both and just prefer men. I get hard for women, but my dick turns into a fucking diamond for a dude.

height/weight op? You seem kind of built

5'8 145

Assholes literally feel just the same as pussy. You're fucking tripping only difference is. Asses are a definite tight hole. Compared to some of those loose as pussies. Just kys already dude.

Cute, I could pick you up and just fuck you into oblivion.

Look at that white foreskin. Mmm mmm. Decent tight pin prick sized arse hole too

Please do ;)

post that face

got a fantasy OP? something wild ;)

let's see those cheeks
not spread, just normal cheeks

not bad, i'd be there for it
let's see that face OP

I'd recommend getting a comfortable buttplug, an average-sized dildo and a large dildo, and some oil-based lube to train your asshole to receive cocks. Wear the buttplug as much as you can, which will feel really nice and may give you some sexual confidence.

If you don't shave your whole body (which isn't that hard to maintain if you just go over yourself with a razor every time you shower), then at least keep your hole and pubic area smooth.

Use a pumice stone on your feet, and lotion your hands and feet every day to get them silky smooth. Putting lotion on your feet before bed, then putting socks on to sleep is a great way to soften them up. A lot of guys have a foot fetish, and I like making sure mine are pleasant to kiss and lick.

If you want to be squeaky clean when you get fucked, then you may want to practice anal douching if you know a cock is going inside you soon. (Dirty anal/ATM is a turn on for me and for most of the guys who fuck me, so I usually skip that step.)

If you can't find a friend who will let you practice giving head, then use a dildo to hone your blowjob skills. Just remember to be gentle--no teeth. Eventually you should be able to deepthroat even very large cocks without gagging. :)

not going to show face, sorry

Write "Duke's Fucktoy" across your stomach.

what's your race

take a valium, christ

lose about 20 pounds and invest in cute thigh high socks

hispanic

thats pretty hot

age? also, top view of that dick?

soft here, but heres the top view

Find someone from this thread irl?

1) Shave ass. Use epilator and shave every other day; we tops love a clean, nice, smoooth boypussy.
2) Get some nice underwear, to make the butt look better, also shorter. Show the meat. Maybe get some jocks.
3) Submissivity is always a plus for me, it turn me on when the bottom is cute-acting and submissive, but not the submissive slut type, rather the submissive (almost) hard to get type.

nice
age?