What are some new/different ways to masturbate?

What are some new/different ways to masturbate?

try walking around

I put some olive oil on bubble wrap and wrapped it around my dick. The strokes felt heavenly.

I tried that except i was jogging at a very fast pace. It really hurt and i never got the urge to do it again

Next package I get I will do this

Using lube, fold an enflateable device and fuck it, jerk off with something up your bum, lick your palm and rub it against your gland, jerk off with a cock ring on, remove the hose from a vacuum cleaner and fuck the slot where the hose goes, use a vibrator on balls or shaft...

Turn your hand around the oppsite way while jerking, make an ok sign with your fingers only use that, rub up against something, use two hands with some lube,

Starting an intimite relationship with someone and have them do it for you. Boi is it kinky

The trouble is finding someone I don't just want to temporarily use

crab claw

Get on your knees and lean back while keeping your spine and thighs straight. Masterbate while you hold this position, and make sure that your legs are getting stretched. It feels awesome when I do it.

EZ one! turn your hand upside-down

Stuff a cup with anything soft that you think will feel good. Put a condom or rubber glove down through the middle and wrap open end around the edges of the cup. Now you have a homemade vagina.

facedown in the bathtub.

Hold your shit in and masterbate. When you cum let it out.

I did that a few weeks back

Pressed it out so hard I tore my ass open and it bled for like 3 hours straight

Urethral insertion

That's anal abuse. I'm calling the butthole police.

Jerk off to something that will make you feel shameful.

Make an L with your thumb and index finger. That webbing between those digits is your friend. Rub that up and down just under the head of the penis.

Can confirm is dangerous ripped ass sucks because you rip again every time you wipe

not op, Ive held it and masturbated, its gross but the shit rubbing against the prostate really felt good, but I havent shat while I cum yet

Use a dog

if dubs OP has to

Deliver OP

Op here, am a faggot today because I like my dogs too much for that

They dont mind

Do it outside

>calls self faggot because he doesnt want to rape his dogs

wat.

do it innawoods

I am It's ok

Faggot

>rape

Hanging from the side of a building while wearing a crotchless Spiderman costume.

Dubs of commanding. Either OP rapes his dog or Kek will curse you.

Just use the peanutbutter trick

don't defy Kek OP

Roll up a soft towel so it has lump about the length of your cock and put it on the carpet. Pants down, on the ground, rub cock by moving the hips.

Some people say this can damage the cock if you do it too much or too I hard, but I've been doing it most of my life and I'm fine. It feels great because you get pressure with friction control you can't get from the hands.

Cumming with a butt plug in feels so much better than without