Casual Louisiana thread

Casual Louisiana thread

yeet

Shreveport here

Post Shreveport bossier girls

Shreveport here as well.

Lake Charles here

Lafayette checking in
Friendly reminder that anything not in the 337 area code is not actually a part of louisiana

%100 correct tbh

Sage

lafayette also

fuck off texas
nice, and nice dubs

what are you up to in this area

Louisiana is a shit tier state tbh.

Went out and purchased some stuff for my fish tank. Got a betta that I have named Mordred, and now he's probably sleeping on a leaf.

How was your day?

>

Baton Rouge checking in

Also west and north Louisiana are not part of this state, they are fake faggots, st. Francisville is about as north as you can get before it's not Louisiana any more

>pic related, sunshine bridge

Honestly anything north of Alexandria is shit tbh

sounds nice mane.

i chilled all day, like normal. played some vidya and watched a movie

>Sheveport
>Lake Charles
>Louisiana

Fuck off east Texas

do not bully shreveport

All of the south is pretty much the same tbh

True, pretty sure I'm the only person who was born in Pierre part to even know what Sup Forums is

Being in southern(real) LA is fuckin awesome

Nise

Lol you obviously haven't been to South Louisiana

Fuck Louisiana they are shit tier. Praise Oklahoma the heartland of america!

Heartland is in Kansas my guy

Lol the only thing y'all got going for you is that you have farmland, and Louisiana has a shit ton of it, plus swamps and the best food in the world

Not to mention every football team in Oklahoma is shit

Any of you boys related to Billy Tuttle?

No

71457 Natchitoches chilling

EBR here almost came a little close to that flood from last year.

>"Do you want to get down with me?"
apparently this is not something that other people say. Can anyone else confirm?
also "Saving the dishes" or "saving the tools"

mmhhmm dirty water

You mean is that something people down here say? No, sayings are usually in French, never heard anyone say saving the _____

Where the fuck you from?

Grew up about half an hour out of Lafayette. Both "getting down" meaning "to get out of a car" and "saving the _" to put away things in their proper places are common for me. I didn't realize that other people outside of our little pocket of culture didn't say those.

NOLA checking in.

Mandeville checking in

I've heard getting down, but never saving, and yeah smaller towns have their own way of saying shit

Galliano here

its interesting to see how small towns develop their own slang for things that would be nigh indecipherable without having grown up there. It wasn't until I was in my 20s and talking with a friend from bongland that I realized "saving the dishes" wasnt common english