Where my Ohio people at?

Where my Ohio people at?

330 here. 22/m/straight. I need some new friends and maybe a fuckbuddy.

Yeah, I'm from Akron.

614, from 330 originally. 21/m/bi

im from Indiana an I have to say that map is ridiculously accurate. At least your guys' state is more memorable and doesn't have Gary

Neat. Medina here.

kik: josh2894

Bump

What the actual fuck. I'm 330...... straight male 22 years old. this is weirddddd. I'm from Trumbull

Lol cool shit. My kik is posted above.

440 here where the nudes

I'm in Athens county now hahah party school

Yes it is

440 here. Where are the wins

No clue my dude.

>thinking there are girls on Sup Forums
>thinking there are girls on Sup Forums in your area

440 fag checking in

740 checking in
25/m/straight

moar

hey man, 440 here too

A surprising amount of 440 here

cute

513 here

more than the 0 I usually see, near where?

937 here, anyone wanna buy some heroin?

Jersey here...fuck you

eh, more of a weed man myself.
if you know of any magic mushroom guys that'd be stellar

fuck off, i'm tired of having to deal with goddamn junkies at work everyday because of pusher fucks like you

Every other thread has one or two. Madison myself. How about you?

Suck some cock, kid. Have fun getting locked up

513 here too

also top keke

440 Madison checking in

330 borderlands between akrowdy and the land

Oh shit. Small world

Chardon
wbu?

Redhead is hot. Is there more. The fappening approaches.. will trade

small world dont ya think broz

weez all need a fuck buddy bro

Nah. Its huge. The poor kids dont get to see it because there struggling to survive. Thus makes it feel small

Also 513
I want to go get food but fuck whitecastles and waffle house.

how old chardon user

513 here as well...anderson

Lol At least you have that near you -_- theres nothing but mcds by me.

Anybody in the 330 near niles wanna hang? I work nights so im usually up all night when im not at work. Fucking lonely and boring.

614 checking in. map is correct.

what part? hilliard here

Shit I haven't forced myself to McDicks in so long I may have actually prefered that
Good ol' Hamilton myself, but not trap house crackhead Hamilton.

Mcdicks sounds better than mcdonalds lmao :
'D

19, you?

As someone whose spent a lot of time in Meigs and Athens counties...yeah, this map is accurate.

ah you're probably too young to know any of the chardon chicks i know

Another 614 fag here. No offense to anyone here, but I find southeast Ohio to be absolutely degenerate. Nothing but abandoned or decaying buildings and white trash. I was visiting down there a few weeks ago and some crazy bitch tried to convince me to drink the spring water because "it didn't smell like chemicals that they put in city water." The bitch didn't have teeth either, and her facial hair was almost as thick as mine.
I have every respect for the hard working country folk, but these inbred white trash scum should be put back in the ground that they came out of.

Hudson?

Washingtonfag here, what is Ohio like? Thinking of visting somce I see a lot of 4chaners from there, or at least the loudest in voicing their location.

*since I see a lot of 4channers

Aye hilliard too!

937 here and I chuckled, but only just. Heroin dealers need to be lynched.

Either white trash from trumpistan or Democrats who take themselves too seriously. No one reasonable here anymore really.
If you have to visit, chose a small town that isn't near Dayton. Dayton's fuckin cursed man,only God knows what kind of hell takes place there.

how old my fellow user

20 here

britt o 216

Ohio has WAY more niggers than OP's post leads you to believe.

bradley davidson or darby

The map is -mostly- accurate. The county next to "pilots" (Greene County) should be pilots too. Wright Patterson AFB is there.

And yeah, Gary sucks hard.

True. Columbus actually has the highest population of Somalis in the US, I think.

Dirty Darby

513 here too.

I visited Cincinnati not too long ago, the city was full of niggers and faggotry.

What's wrong with Gary? All I know about it is that it has a good song in the Music Man.

When your qhole atate is built on an indian burial ground what do you expect.... there is good underground scene but you wont find it unless you from here...

in trumbull country amishland.

Absolutely the niggerest part of Indiana, mostly because of proximity to Chicago.

22 f 513. Will suck for weed.

Quit bullshitting, ever since they tore down mudhouse mansion this state hasn't been worth the visit.
Dayton and WPAFB is almost worth it in that regard, although the military presence really limits your exploration opertunites.

If serious email [email protected]

740 Gallia here

>Absolutely the niggerest part of Indiana

That's honestly the best way to put it.

Don't need to post tits, but I'd like to see proof that you're really a female.
>Although tits certainly wouldn't hurt

there are a couple hililiard girls that work at the kroger at hilliard rome/roberts that i would fuck so hard....

614 hello

Robert Preston was the GOAT.

Hello.
Do you know where the Hoover Reservoir is?

Yeah in Westerville? I grew up like 15 minutes away from there

yes

Holy shit guys it was a joke. All those fuckers deserve to die.

Nice. Try to be there on Friday at 5 or 6. If you see a guy walking two dogs, one brown, one dark brown, it's me.
Also beware of the snapping turtle.

do you know a paige m?

In the afternoon, if I might add.

Damn man I would if I didn't work. Are the snapping turtles there bad? I try to wander around Alum Creek every now and then and the turtles there are nice

Only one. Almost as big around as a tire. Usually hangs out below the dam in the water but it makes its way around the park.
Also, at the bottom of the dam at allum Creek near Lewis center road, there's a bunch of 3 foot muskie that I want to try to catch. For those who don't know, muskie are like a barracuda, only a little smaller and freshwater.

330 here. Stow. Out for school right now, though

From 740 As well
24 M Straight.

740 here as well.
Portsmouth area here

oh yeah 20/m/straight forgot to add it haha

330, Hudson.

740 thornville

Summit County is not a rustbelt wasteland. It is fucking hillbilly central nowadays. I have never seen white people hate niggers so much until I visited Cuyahoga Falls. Shit is like a little slice of the deep south.