My friends are drunk and sent these to me. which one has the better ass?

my friends are drunk and sent these to me. which one has the better ass?

I prefer left

Definately right

oh damn a tie lol. whichever one gets more votes is gonna send me more

left

Left. Tell her to spread ass and pussy

fuck yeah right

they havent come up with a number but they said they need at least 50 posts. so im guessing first one to reach more than 25 votes. and they know about the number of posters so it cant be faked :(

Left because she has better skin and seems like there's some springy firmness to it. Right seems to be nearing the point of too-much-fat and starting to form cellulitis - it's clearly suffering gravity's effects more.

Tell right to get to a gym and start exercising that ass if she doesn't want to look horrible in 5 years.

same person

right's not fat by any means. i can tell how you see that though. one of them has DD one of them has Bs but i cant say who they said cuz they dont want that to effect the outcome

not at all. right just got a spray tan though lol

left. i wanna see those cheeks spret

left because more shapely IMO, and the fact that right looks spraytanned turns me off a bit

both said no spread they think it's "icky" idk fucking girls man..

Would have to take a whiff of each to judge

OP here someone keep count im high af. no cheating you assholes! first one to 25 with over 60 posters

Left has the DD's I can tell by her posture. I pick left.

you positive about that?

checked, will they do frontal?

Left already got all the votes. I counted. Now post moar

right /thread

Yes both agreed to frontal

I'm not saying she's fat, her waistline clearly shows that. I'm saying her thighs has too much fatty tissue compared to muscle, so it's starting to lose its beautiful shape.

All she needs is to build up the muscle so it can support the fatty tissue up and give it the golden springiness.

In short, let me break the science of asses down for you:

>too much muscle, not enough fat: hard flatass
>too much fat, not enough muscle: cellulitis and loss of shape
>good ratio of muscle to fat: perfect shape, perfect springiness

None of these are related to size of the actual ass. What matters is the muscle-to-fat ratio.

My choice remains left because she takes better care of her skin and has good ass-muscle.

Yea, the one on the right has her back arched and big titty bitches usually don't stand like that because their backs hurt

right, but it's like comparing french silk pie and french silk pie with whipped cream.

Right

lefty

left - 8
right - 5

left

right

left imo

right

left

left - 10
right - 7

this is random but its pretty damn hot

nice.

there is no "better". they would both need the ultimate test, aka bumping your pelvic bone into them repeatedly.
iykwim.

Left

Ask her to spread it

Left.. but tanline butts are the worst butts. Tell them to send you more body parts like tits and feet.. for science. If you feeling real alpha reply with a cock pic saying "what up wit it then"

Right.

left:13
right:7

by simply saying which is better we will get no where. especially since "which is better" relys on each individuals perception of better. I believe that the posterior located on the right side of the picture to be the better choice of the two and here is why:
The right posterior is overall more tan, which is absolutely not a huge factor, however it is more appealing.
The right posterior also has more curvature at the bottom of the buttocks as opposed to the lack of what scientists refer to as the "booty to thigh touch", which indicates much fuller cheeks.
The predefined "booty to thigh touch" can also help us identify that the left buttocks does not have the same mass as the right buttocks, rendering it inferior.
The differences continue in the right buttocks being more spherically shaped, which is commonly referred to as "bubble butt syndrome", in which the posterior is round and juicy like a bubble. The left posterior has a more sloped shape like that of a mountain, but with the summit being slightly curved away from the mountain. This would lead us to believe it is more of a pointy styled posterior and therefor support the hypothesis that the left posterior is much reduced in mass than the right posterior.
So therefor we can assume that the right posterior reigns supreme in this battle of the buttocks due to it being more round, more pleasingly colored, containing more mass, and simply being all around (or bubbly if you will) better.

Rip in peace

I'd have to see both of them drop a log to really judge.

it's
left - 12
right - 8

tell them to show tits.

make it a competition. they'll show for sure

this

Leff

left but both are great

Right looks shooped to me, with that said, I think left squeaks ahead for the win

Left

Left, left, left

you fools must not have read my thesis

they said it would be unfair cuz one has better tits and both agree on that lol

RIGHT. Anyone who knows asses knows the feel of a perfect fat/muscle ass ratio. Left ass is not much of an ass at all. Left ass is london broil, right ass is ribeye

stop speakin 4 them and tell them to post more ass on here themselves. also spret cheeks

A true ass scientist. That's what I'm sayin!!!

Clearly right wins
Left is leaning forward too much, feels like her ass is more fat and boney than thickness
Right has near perfect posture and a clearly defined ass to thigh line. If anything right has a more supple ass

Left

trepppppps

you can't even spell relies, fuck off

Cleary, trips wins.

see me after class

>spread ass
or nothing!

Right

left for sure

This is bullshit but w.e. left