MOM AND DAUGHTER WWYD THREAD

MOM AND DAUGHTER WWYD THREAD

Im in the mood to tell you how I'd fuck your favorite mom and daughter combo. Don't have any mom and daughters you know? No problem, post whoever you want. If I find them attractive I'll go in depth on how I'd fuck them

My friend and her mom

Can someone shop this

Mom

Daughter

Let the daughter eat out her mom while I facefuck that milf until I nut on her face. I'd make her daughter lick it up and spit it back into her moms mouth

Ask if you want more pics of either one,

These two look like whores. I'd start by fucking the daughters ass and have her mom suck off her ass juice after. Then I'd make them sit side by side and have them touch each others clits while I cum on their faces until they make each other cum

I usually like to make these kind of long. Out of all the pictures posted so far these are the ones I'll be spending time on. The way in which I tagged them is the order they will come in, if youre patient all of these will be done

Mmm hot af and no not whores. Just bad make up. I tried to get with the daughter and no luck. Wouldnt give it up

No problem.

It's the end of Halloween night and I just so happen to be lucky enough to leave with girl in that wonder woman suit and she takes me to her house, big mistake. She makes it to her bed but immediately falls asleep from over drinking, this is exactly what I wanted. I pull down her panties but leave the wonder woman suit on, I spread her legs to reveal her glorious pussy and asshole. I pull her eyelids back to see if she's completely passed out and there was no movement, time to make my move. I begin to finger her asshole to prepare myself for entry when suddenly her mom walks in and gasps at me raping her daughter. My immediate reaction was to grab the mom and slam her head on the dresser so she would be unconscious to. I lay her next to her daughter, now I have two sluts that are completely ready for anything I want to give them... more pics for more story

Maria - daughter
Meghan - mom

obligatory

Deport them

I was drinking at a bar and I happened to run into this milf, I knew from the second I saw her I wanted to fuck her. So I keep ordering her drinks until she's blacked out, I tell her we'll go back to my place since it's close. She then drunkly mutters how she can't do that because she needs to give her daughter a ride home from a party, this gives me a devilish idea. I tell her that I'll do it since she's hammered, she agrees and tells me the address. We go to the house where her daughter is at and she gets in the car, her daughter is equally, if not more drunk than her mom. I start to drive them home but they pass out before we get there, this was part of my plan. I then drive to my house. I wake them up and tell them we're here. The mom drunkenly walks in with out question but the daughter begins to mutter "This isnt our house, this isnt our house i dont think." I tell her she's just too drunk to realize it's her home and she walks in. I lead them into my garage that is sound proof due to the fact that the previous owner played in a band and I shut the door and turn on the light. I ask them what they think, they both look at each other confused and the mom asks, "Think about what?" In which case I tell them, "well what do you think of the room you two are going to have sex in?" They both look at each other, before they have the time to look back at me I handcuff them to each other and grab them by their throats. I look her mom in the eyes while im choking her and tell her she's going to get on the floor and eat her daughters pussy. With out a word she gets on the ground, almost seeming eager.... more pics for more story

Mother and two daughters

HEY GUYS OP HERE. Im just going to go down the list of pictures in order. Tell me their names and info about them too if you want it included in your story

Daughter - Rashelle
Mother - Stacy

Moar of daughter pls

Mom - Gloria
Daughter - Rosie

mom has a bf though :(

We're all at a family party and everyone is drinking, spirits are high, the booze is flowing and the good times are rolling. I drink a little too much so once the party is over I offer to stay and help clean if I could spend the night. They accept and I smile because my plan is now in action. While im drunkenly walking around I pass the daughters room, she just so happened to be changing. Instead of just looking or taking pictures i decided to walk in. When she saw me she was embarrassed and tried to cover up but I just pushed her onto her bed. She asked me what the fuck I was doing and I told her that we both know we want to fuck each other. She says no and tries to push me off but I keep her pinned down. The commotion makes her mom come in the room and her mom screams in terror. I tell her not to do anything or I'll slice her daughters throat. She tells me Im lying because she cant see a knife but then I pull out a switch blade from my pocket and hold it to her daughters neck and ask her if she believes me know. She nods silently. I tell her if she wants her daughter to live then she needs to get her phone and record me fucking her daughter against her will. She agrees and gets the phone, i tell her to undress as well, I can tell by the look of fear in her eyes that she will do anything I say. Stripped down to nothing, she begins to film, I plunge into her daughters pussy and she winces. I tell her she needs to look straight into the camera so I can see her misery on film later. Her mom is uncontrollably crying. I ask her if she wanted me to stop and she begged me to let her daughter go. I told her, "sure but only if you let me fuck your ass while your daughter films." She took the deal in a heartbeat. I remind her daughter that if she tries anything funny that her mom will die as well, she's speechless from shock. I ask her mom if she's ever tried anal before and she said never..... More of both

Just friends

As I'm walking home one afternoon I happen to run into these two talking and laughing as they approach me walking in the opposite direction. They bump into me and spill my drink all over me. They say their house is just a minute away and that if I wanted to come over and take care of my shirt I can before it stains. So I do. I see that they have a nice house with a full family so I ask where the man of the house is. They explain that he's on a business trip and I begin to think of all the things I could do to them. I ask to use their bathroom and they say okay but really I go into the mom's room. I wait there until the mom gets suspicious and comes looking for me, she walks into her room and sees nothing until I come out from behind the door and cover her mouth so she cant scream. I shove her mouth full of own panties and take her into her master bathroom. I pull down her pants and whisper in her ear, "You let the wrong person into your house." Her eyes widen from fear and I begin to fuck her milf pussy, tears rushing down her face. The daughter calls out, "Mom are you okay?" in which I shout, "Yeah we're in here, come in." As she walks into the bathroom she sees me fucking her mom, I throw her mom on the floor and yank the daughter down by the hair, her mouth is already close to my cock so I decide to fuck the daughters throat, her mom being too dazed to do anything....

OP HERE. Who out of who I posted is still here? First to respond gets there's done first

I'm still here.

This here for

wrong thread...but im interested nonetheless. Bump.

still here

Moar pls

These two were easy to fuck, no effort at all. I was chatting up the mom at a family party and she said, "Isn't my daughter just beautiful?" I politely agreed as to not show that I want to fuck her daughters brains out. And then she said, "No, like really beautiful. Almost everyone wants to fuck her, me included..." She abruptly stopped and her face turned red, I asked her to repeat herself and she refused. Then I told her to repeat herself or I was going to tell her husband. She agreed, she told me how there were two separate occasions where they made out but nothing more, I told her I was hell bent on making more happen. So I go to the daughter and tell her, "Hey, your mom asked if you could meet her in her room in 10 minutes to talk." She was confused but agreed. I take her mom into the room and we both wait patiently for her daughter, when she walks in she asks what's going on. I tell her that if she's interested that her mother and I would like to have a three way with her. She blushes and stares at her mom who is looking at the floor out of embarrassment. She walks up to her mom and tilts her head up so she could see her face, she then says, "I love you mommy." and begins to kiss her. I tell them I'll watch for a while while they pleasure each other. Her mom lays her sweet daughter on the bed and begins to eat her pussy through her panties... more?

OP HERE, for those that I haven't gotten to yet post the location of the picture (i.e. family party, mall, park, etc) so I can base the story off of that. Or if you have specific scenario let me know

heres some more, pleaase continue

Front yard, public sex is best sex right?

any chance you can make these interracial?

On campus at the local college

When she told me she was an anal virgin I was excited, I asked if she had broom with a wooden handle, she said yes and told me where to find it. After I got it she asked me why I needed it, I told her it was for an "experiment". When she asked what the experiment was I told her that it was to see if my cock will make her scream louder or if the broom would. She started crying, I told her I was kidding and that if she just let me fuck her pussy once then nothing more would happen. So she let me into her pussy, her daughter still watching all of it. I begin to fuck her to the point where she started to moan from pleasure, then I grabbed the broom handle and plunged it deep into her asshole, she had no clue what was happening. She tried to get away but I ordered her daughter to hold her down and to keep filming. I bend Gloria over the bed with Rosie sitting on her back so she cant move. I thrust the broom in and out of her ass, her cries growing louder and louder. I push it in as hard as I can one last time and then order her to leave it like that. I tie her to the bed post on the floor in doggy style position so she cant pull out the broom from her ass. Her daughter is still in shock and I tell her she gets to choose what she wants me to do. I let her choose from finger fucking her throat until she pukes or electrocuting her mom with an electric bug zapper. She chooses to get throat fucked, little does she know that I'll be doing both.... more please

working on these two next. Front yard sex for the first. Interracial for the second as requested

Thanks.

Answer to all is, fuck daughter while Mom watches

rashelle and stacy
I was going door to door pretending to sell magazine subscriptions so I could see which houses would be easy to come back later and break into when at one house a beautiful blonde girl answered the door. I gave her my sales pitch and to my surprise she was interested and invited me in to talk further. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Rashelle. I asked if she was the one going to pay for the magazine subscriptions and she said that her mom would pay for them. Just then her mom walked in the room, "Well hello..." she said somewhat confused, "Im Stacy, and you are?" I gave her my name and told her that her daughter wanted to buy some of my items. She said that she was sorry but that they cant afford it right now. To which I asked if maybe her husband could pay. She said it was only them two living there and that they were very broke. Outraged, I left but decided to come later that night. I snuck in through an unlocked window I noticed and crept into Rashelle's room, I immediately bound and gagged her to reduce noise. Then I walked to her mom's room and gently shook her till she woke up, her eye's barely opened and I asked, "Remember me?" and then I crammed 5 xanax in her throat, I hold her down until I notice the xanax to kick in. She is now so disoriented she's basically my slave. It's about 4:30 am so I bring her out on the front porch. She tries to say something but can't because of all the xanax. I begin to fuck her on the porch, few cars are driving by but I can see them stare at us. I man walking his large dog walked by and was staring for a while. I asked if he wanted to join and without saying anything he came over and started fucking her mouth. I then told him there might be a play toy in Stacy's daughters room for the dog.... Please post more pics, love these two

OP HERE, first ones to respond to this message get their stories first. GO GO GO. Will do it in order of who responds to this one now.

Here

Still wanting that interracial story for the little blonde, thanks op!

Not sure how these two are related? Friends, sisters, etc? Let me know and I'll do it since you're technically next

???

Any interest?

OP HERE, user if you are still here let me know.j Im in love with this two and would love more pics and to create a story of how I would degrade them. I'll bump you up on the list if youre here

I'm still here user.

After going out with these two to a frat party I noticed a guy slip something into their drinks, I didnt really care but I saw nonetheless. About an hour later I was trying to find them so we could leave since I was the designated driver but I couldnt find them anywhere. I finally started going through the rooms and I stumbled upon a locked door, so I knocked. A frat brother answered the door and said "Busy! Leave." and tried to slam the door, luckily my foot was in the way. I entered behind him to see that these two were both naked and drugged on the bed with 5 other frat brothers naked surrounding them. They all just looked at me as if they saw a ghost, they know they're in some deep shit. Without saying a word I shut the door behind me and start to finger the white girl, all the frat brothers are in shock. I tell them, "Well better not let them go to waste." and we all begin to violate these drunken and drugged girls. We force them to eat out each others ass's and to finger each other while they gag on our cocks. We all decide it's time to step it up a notch and start to work some pain into this. We slip them both another roofie each and then we start with some pain... more. and names please

She's up next, love stacy and rashelle
Also yes, very much so. Respond to this message and I'll do these next

Thanks, I'm glad you like them so much.

Another of them

Awesome dude

this is Monica

And this is Paige

We continued to fuck Stacy on the porch for a little longer, we asked her what time her mail man comes and in her drugged state she told us he usually comes around 6am; it was already 5:30. A few minutes later we see the mail man a few houses away from Stacy's house, we open her front door and leave her naked on her hands and knees right in the doorway. When the mailman is a house over I begin to fuck her ass. At this point she's passed out from the xanax. As the mailman walks up he can see her getting her ass pounded, i tell him it's always been a fantasy of hers to be caught by the mail man. I offer up her mouth for a quick blowjob but he was too busy and settled for just taking pictures. Once that was over I looked over to the man with the dog and said, "Would your dog like to play too?" and we walked to Rashelle's room. Her eyes were wide with fear when she saw her mom in a zombie like state. I told Rashelle that we weren't going to do anything to her, but that the dog was going to have it's way with her. She began to scream into her gag, I pulled down her pj bottoms and whistled the dog over, everyone was excited.... more please. will make next story with next pic