Share your gf, ex, wife. Wwyd/ cuck thread

Share your gf, ex, wife. Wwyd/ cuck thread

I'd bend her over and fuck her in the ass, hard, using her hair to pull her into my dick, cumming deep in her ass.

How about this bitch?

Cut her shoulder straps, pull down her top exposing her tits, push her to her knees and deep throat her as she looks up at me. Definitely cum on her tits

I'd take her for a walk naked on a collar and leash, making sure to pass by all her friends. We'd stop in a parking lot and I'd fuck her pussy doggystyle and cum inside her. The small crowd gathered to watch would be invited to take a turn too.

How about her?

wwyd/rate? replys get requests

Here's my girlfriend. She cucks me from time to time (every other week or so), and we have a pretty cool arrangement set up.

I'd love to hear how some of the bulls here would take her.

wwyd

what would you do with my gf?
please use her

Any takers? I haven't fucked her in months, but I can promise that she's very tight and loves riding a big fat cock.

wtf is this? ugly bitches thread?

Let this cutie have it

ex

Thoughts?

Just thinking of her taking someone else's cock is getting me really excited. I might beat off with a pair of her panties.

wwyd to my girl?

lets see those tits

Wwyd with my GF ?

>My gf and I have a similar arrangement.
But if you have a similar arrangement, then you're just a cuck like me. She'd probably laugh at you and go find a real man to fuck.

do your worst (gf)

hs gf. where did i go wrong lol

the sex

She´s pretty

Wwyd

What books does she have?

Should I continue?

Umm, thank you? Don't you want to fuck her tight little body?

throat fuck her till her beautiful big eyes tear up. bend her over and fuck her ass. After that let her get on top of me and look her tits bouncing around while she rides my cock

Kik djman1029 for more of my sexy gf

got cucked by this little bastard fml

Lets see some nudes

Holy fuck, I'd love to have a girl like that cucking me. To see a body like hers in such sexy underwear, knowing I'm not man enough to fuck her.... mmm....

Anyone want her?

rate? wwyd?

Moar?

Any takers?

She would be deepthroating and bouncing on me. I would probably finish on her face or in her mouth

rate?

She loves cucking me.

9 in my book she's up there

What do you think of my wife, shes kinda chubby i was wondering what b rates her as might post more if interested.

Moot?

Can't decide which slut to cum to.

I would go ack to e bar after I went back to the hotel with my coworkers and pick up you /wife/girlfriend/significant other and pick her up because she was looking at me all night. I wonuldnt do it in front of my coworkers because I don't want them to know I cheat on my wife. This is what I do and it has probably happened to you. Is that sexy for you user? Because I think it's shitty, but I do it to you, and your gut feeling is accurate.

mine

More of her plz

9/10, would appreciate more

Same set from behind?

Nah, just my girl who loves fucking other men.

I'd rate her 6-7, closer to a 6

what of?

Booty

Yes, naked please

this bitch is hot, show that ass

I like her, ples share more imags on my email
[email protected]
thanks please

middle

Here is a body pic.

Wwyd?

another

If anyone is wanting to get cucked, msg me on kik

Indignati0n

Not too rough she hasn't had sex in a couple years and doesn't use sex toys

moar?

Gf

she is so cute i want her

I wouldn't pull out

I do too. I'd fuck her sinceless if she'd let me. Hell I'd love to watch her get fucked.
Wwyd to her?