You wake up in kid CWC's body, after he "just won", how will you live his life?

You wake up in kid CWC's body, after he "just won", how will you live his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill myself

What the fuck did he win?

Well I emm...hmm...I don't know...I *sigh*

I guess I would try and make things work right with Megan this time, being she was my only gal pal until you TROLLS FROM 4-CENT GARBAGE TOOK HER FROM MY HEART

Some money he wasted in sonic shit

context please you autist.

Why do sperglords always assume you know what they are talking about? This happens all the time when I deal with retard engineers at work.

This is the last time I spoonfeed a newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

Lurk moar faggot

they assume YOU'RE not a newfag fucking idiot. if you don't know CWC, get the fuck outta here.

im fresh from reddit with my morals and my vpboats.

Newfag doesnt know about this sad fuck

post the video of me shoving my medallion up my ass

Buy that exclusive sonic dildo from spencers

Some sonic sez contest or something.

I'm fresh from /r popular XD. I'm helping clean up this place!

quick rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Can we all just take a second to watch this video and realize it's not CWC's fault he is the way he is, fucking genetics man.

Nah, he has a brother who isn't a functional human being, chris's main problem is that his parents spoiled him too much

I will take up carpentry and find the largest table saw and use it to cut my head off

"After winning the Sonic Hedgehog cartoon contest, I thin-, uhh, maybe I think I'll try to maybe, uhh, maybe get my duck straightened out a little bit with some of the money I won.

I'll prob-, uhh, probably have to use some of my , uhh, tugboat. If I could, I'd even sell my PSP if it meant I could get rid of my - of my mental block of autism because I know with-, without it I probably would be able to find my sweetheart and get out of this PITIFUL adult life."

>Implying this hasn't already happened to somebody and now they're acting like a complete fucking autist in Chris-Chan's body in order to get famous
I wonder where the ride will take us next