No, fuck nazis

>he liked animals

what about them jews though

Did nothing wrong.

GRANDPARENTS

Ya, he did the right thing

SIX GRANDPARILLION OF THEM

CHAIM'S GONNA FREEEEEEEEAK

No, I'm from the mother fucking USA. He was allied with the god damn Japanese who sneak attacked us.

He was complicit in it. Fuck him I wish they got to torture his ass.

He was just doing what was best for his country. If Great Britain wouldn't have intervened there would have been no need for full scale war.

Fuck off, Japs are based and Hitler was based.

Why are the Brits so fucking shit?

The first world war was only so terrible because those island monkeys just couldn't wait to go to war

Weeb trash, Hitler got in a land war with Russia. Fucking dumb.

>Let's go, boys! Remember, we're doing this so that some day a proud black man can be President and our entire country can be overrun with Mexicans! CHARGE!!

He is pretty easy to defend desu, He had his countries interests in mind and literally did nothing wrong

>easy to defend
>killed millions for the sake of master race

i know you're baiting but it pisses me off when people actually think of defending Hitler and his Nazis when in fact they're literally monsters

Well, wish granted. After 100,000 years, the white race will end in your lifetime. I'm sure the world will be much more prosperous and peaceful without them.

>literally monsters

let me guess, you're Jewish and you believe the 6 million meme?

what did everybody think of the episode?

>meme
>irrefutable evidence
>confessions

no matter how much of a stormfag or polfag you are you can't deny the insurmountable evidence with your unsourced pics and biased infographics

Hey faggots, mind telling the rest of us what the fuck you are talking about?

I did because I was contrarian as fuck[spoilers]and i still would[/spoilers]

>god damn Japanese who sneak attacked us.
The US government had been baiting Japan into attacking them, and openly wanted war with Japan and Germany. You can criticise the Japanese for not declaring war first and being sneaky about it, but don't pretend that they were the aggressors.

yes, I wish the Germans had won World War II.

>bombed our port
>they're not the aggressors

jfc you fucking weaboos should just off yourselves

Absolutely. Not even because I'm edgy or I think what he did was for the good of mankind (can't make up my mind on jews), he just wasn't a horrible monster 24/7 and so if any main character can look past his flaws, why can't I?
Pic kinda related, the kind of retarded shit the people who compare everybody else to Hitler come up with.

WHAT SHOW ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT?

Sure thing. But when you get bombed by the religion of peace, that's the work of Churchill and FDR, not Hitler or Hideo Kojima.

"Oy Vey Mein Fuhrer" it's about Hitler's love affair with a Jewish girl (pictured in the OP)

Wow you're right! Numbers made after the fact, after Germany had lost and the victors began penning the history books to their favour are irrefutable!

You got me there

at the time, the Brits controlled the world financial system. the rise of Germany threatened to disrupt their hegemony, so they did everything in their power to make sure Germany stayed a second tier power. you can blame them for being partially responsible for causing the world wars, but any nation in their position would have done the same. no one gives up money and power without a fight.

I love the "hitler caused WW2" meme that the jews push on everyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Foch

The Treaty of Versailles caused world war 2. Period. So much so the supreme leader predicted, even how it would be fought.

if a man is not prepared to sacrifice his soul for his country and its people, then he is not fit to lead it

They didn't need to give it up. In fact, they'd probably have more power today if they allied with Germany instead of breaking every European Empire and giving half of Europe to the United States and the other half to the Soviet Union.

What an edgy opinion

Yes because I'm a witless manchild starved for attention.

religion of peace?
are you mad?
the fucking Japs were out of their minds trying to conquer the world and create a fucking Empire

>The Treaty of Versailles caused world war 2

Maybe the germans shouldn't have chimped out to begin with

>Says the country devoted to eradicating all cultures and peoples

Thought it was good. The part where he's trying to swallow those eight balls was super intense.

Digging the show a lot so far.

>the nazis were monsters but the imperialist USA is not

nice meme

>defending america's enemies

No wonder your dad never loved you

WW1 is Britain's fault alone

is this on Netflix?

the lawyer in the British version is a much better character, this one is a dumb fucking cliche

is this on Netflix?

Yep

Also there's that neat part where they refuse to get involved in the Spanish Civil War because they thought WW2 would be good fun

found the Netflix shill robot

Hitler did start ww2, there is literally no way you can argue against it.

Can you explain further why it was Britain's fault?

Of course. Hitler did less damage to Germany than Merkel has and continues to do.

Except it was France and England that declared war on Germany.

Please explain to me. Why did they only declare war on Germany and not the Soviet Union?
Why did they send millions to slaughter in a war for Polish independence from Germany but then leave it to communism for the next 50 years?

>You can criticise the Japanese for not declaring war first
Yamamoto was upset when he found out the declaration of war hadn't been sent out before the attack at pearl harbor had commenced.

If Britain didn't get involved it would have been another Franco-Prussian war and nothing more.

They didn't even fucking tell anyone they would get involved, not even after the Germans asked them if Britain would take issue with them walking through Belgium
After going "hmmm maybe idk ;))))" they then used the Germans walking through Beligum as an excuse to take part in the war and turned what would have been just another war into the worst stalemate we have ever seen

Those fuckers wanted war more than anything and that's what everybody got, the worst war ever

Sounds like what the US did with Iraq in the 90s.

the night of

Lots of psychopaths love animals, and nobody gives a shit about excelling in non STEM

So he only liked some animals. Still a good guy overall.

reminder that hitler was the worst thing that could've happened to germany

>WW1 is Britain's fault alone

>Germans chimp out
>Britain tries to defend it's allies
>FUCKING BRITS WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN FRANCO-PRUSSIAN WAR

The root cause lies with the Germans being the niggers of Europe, who get all excited with the waving of a few flags and a good speaker, and want to kill everybody.

>he fell for the STEM meme

>WAAAAAAAAAA HILER LOST THEREFORE EVERYTHING BAD THE THE ALLIES DID AFTER THE WAR HAS HIS FAULT

Jesus christ I can't believe there are people this stupid.

He fought a war he couldn't win, he was a fucking retard who cost his country millions of lives and a shit ton of resources and money

I don't think Hitler wanted to genocide the Jews at all. I think the Jews saw Hitler making Germany a real world power again, saw him making all the Germans happy, and they didn't like that, so they staged Kristallnacht and all that, and they built a load of concentration camps and went in there and made it look like Hitler made them go there, and Hitler was all like "What's going on, why are the Jews doing this to themselves". And then they all faked their death and went into hiding until the war was over and Israel was established, and they all went and lived there and worked on retroactively revising history, editing Hitler's speeches, rewriting Meine Kampf, making it look like he wanted to kill the Jews when he actually didn't, he just wanted some lebensraum for the German people.

If Britain wanted to "defend it's allies" they would have straight up stated that as their intention.

>Hey Britain will you take issue with Hans marching through Beligum?
>Yes we will take issue with that please do not let Fritz walk through Beligium, we will defend our ally Belgium if he does.
That is not what happened.

If Britain wanted to "defend it's allies" they might have wanted to enter a formal agreement with Belgium.
There wasn't even anything written down their """"alliance"""" was a handshake deal and nothing more.

Communism.

>people should bend over and take it

I know right like why bother fighting all the third world invaders when bad things could happen.

Maybe Germany shouldn't have started invading other nations then, they're the root cause

>Would you get a HUGE paycheck for doing literally no work since the guy is guilty
Law ain't some magical world where you can't get freed from everything you did.

Hitler would have been ashamed of no good fat Nazi NEETs

What are you talking about?

Hitler should have known he'd end up against both the Russians and the British/Americans, it was obvious where it was heading.

>Why didn't the Germans sit still and wait to get invaded by Russia, France and the warmongering British maniacs

hmm i sure do wonder

wtf are you dumb

They were concentration camps for deporting people. People only find at the end of the war from wide spread disease.

Then the soviets went around knocking down walls and building fake chimneys that aren't attached to anything to make this holohoax bs up.

Geopolitics 101

>and the warmongering British maniacs

Hahahaha, the sad thing is there's genuine Sup Forumstards who believe this shit. GERMANS GOOD BOYS THEY DINDU NOFFIN

Germany invaded other countries, they're the problem.

Britain had no intention of invading Germany if they just defended their own borders and economically grew and you know it

>danzig corridor
>not German land

top jew

why would the soviets propagate the Jewish extermination?

Fuck me, Americans are confusing

If that was the case then Britain wouldn't have gotten in the war at all, they had no stake in it.
They had no formal allies, no territory that was threatened, nothing.

The only reason for Britain to get involved in WW1 is if Britain wants war.

Britain wanted war and the first world war is the result of that.

We more or less have a situation in our culture today where the nation of Germany for 6 years can be attributed as committing any atrocity and nobody will defend it. Hence the lamp shades and bars of soap, things so outrageously false yet people believe.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

>The government of Nazi Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in 1943. When the London-based Polish government-in-exile asked for an investigation by the International Committee of the Red Cross, Stalin immediately severed diplomatic relations with it. The USSR claimed that the victims had been murdered by the Nazis in 1941 and continued to deny responsibility for the massacres until 1990, when it officially acknowledged and condemned the perpetration of the killings by the NKVD, as well as the subsequent cover-up by the Soviet government.

Germany got the wrap for this atrocity for 70 years.

See
>why would a movement lead entirely by jews do something to gain themselves sympathy and make them immune to pretty much all criticism

And yes the entire German communist movement was jewish.
Marx was a jew
Lenin was a jew
Trotsky was a jew
The Bolsheviks were all jews

japs are yellow monkeys except without the yelllow.

Whos the girl? I FELL IN LOVE!

she's jewish

You know what op, no. No I fucking wouldn't. I'm not taking part in your fucking meme circle-jerk bullshit.

Her name is Emmanuelle Nadeau and apparently she's Anne Frank in some theater play and playing the role of "Jewish Student" in HBO's "The Night Of"

Hitler personally? No. The man was a knob end and for as much good as he did pulling germany out of a depression, he's also a significant factor in the reason why the Third Reich lost the war.

Wrong, Britain promised the Jews a Zionist homeland after WW1, after not getting it the first time the Zionist movement had to give Britain (and the US) a reason to create a new Jewish nation-state.

The Zionist movement didn't negotiate with the Soviets.

America is run from London unless you didn't know, not that I am allied with the bastards and I live in England.
But yes the Royals and other rich bastards run America from London.
America is the experiment.

Where the hell are the mods?
Since when is holocaust denial/revisionism bullshit allowed on Sup Forums?
Also I will go on facebook and spam holocaust 'truth' and 'redpill' my normie friends and family if any stormfaggot can rebut every point on this list:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Of course there were many Jews in Russian communist party at that time, they hated the Tsarist regime and communists wanted to overthrow them (what they eventually did), so they were natural allies you dumb fuck.

The thread is about HBO's "The Night Of" actually.

>killed millions

Except they ended up invading current day israel and basically threatening violence and screaming muh shoah if their state wasn't recognized.

There was serious thought to giving them a country in Uganda before the decision was taken out of everyones hands by a bunch of central and eatern european jews talking about their homeland.

>rationalwiki
pffffhahahaahah

And let's not forget what the brits wanted to do with the Ottoman empire.

I still don't see how that implicates the Soviet Union creating the holohaox

this movie was enough justification for the holocaust

I forgot, remind me

Irrefutable evidence? lol what is that exactly you jew loving cuck. all the pictures of the dead bodies and concentration camps you see are from typhoid as opposed to what your jewmaster want you to think and there is no actual reports of how many jews were killed that come even close to 6 million. The jews have been throwing around the 6-7 million oppressed jews number since the 19th century do some real research ya moron

I really don't know anymore if this is bait or not