These fuckers keep treating kids like items. Almost as bad as the two girls with no brains...

These fuckers keep treating kids like items. Almost as bad as the two girls with no brains. Anyone have info on locations?

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ9sLxylSjM&t=615s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fehbPhP3x20
instagram.com/the_official_daddyofive/
youtube.com/channel/UC8lV8KIVWvfsaqOi_d3Wu3w
twitter.com/MikeMartin1982
youtube.com/watch?v=cdfPihx2DwQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=496&v=xRBdHL_xZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=8sEmx_MREYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BxuKe7ttYD8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jMuFyGsc9B8
youtube.com/watch?v=uRJeQluvBk8'
youtube.com/watch?v=tfY7fO4t-mI
twitter.com/MikeMartin1982/status/854521362517504000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

These pieces of shit abuse their kids. Why not raid these fools? Mommy O' Five and Daddy O' Five.

DaddyOFive P.O box 571 Damascus MD.20872

Anything else on these fools?

what should we do?

Raid mommy o' five and daddy o' five with child abuse posts. They usually take down their videos. After any back lash. So anything reall helps. Any ideas from Sup Forums tards ?

Holy shit those poor kids, I know this god forsaken board is numb to everything but we need to do something about it. Come on Sup Forumsros we need to do something about it.

Bump out of interest

Cringe video, but hell, these abusive fuckers got a lot more coming to them.

Alrigght Sup Forumsros what else do you have in mind for these fucks? I know there are a lot of abused fuckers in here. You know you don't want to spread the pain you went through. How can we help these kids out?

>11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754

I can't be arsed to watch this video, spoon feed my lazy ass.

This channel is fucked up. I think we should do something about it

Agreed user-kun, come on Sup Forumsros any thoughts to fuck them up, call CPS?

>This

From what I've heard CPS has already been contacted.

>Guy takes kids from mom.
>Kids get abused mentally and physiclly.
>Kids have lots of problems mentally already
>Kids keep getting abused in ways such as getting blame for things they didn't do. GEtting yelled at, getting shat on and pushed around.
>Kids are not his and blood mother is not helpful due to having bipolar disorder and short term memory.

The dad looks like a fucking douche cunt

His real name is Mike Martin and he is from Baltimore, Maryland. His sons are named Jake, Ryan, Cody, Alex, and he has a daughter named Emma. His wife, Heather Martin, is known on YouTube as MommyOFive.

But the CPS just said fuck it we have no info.

Apparently it's not the real mother of the kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=fehbPhP3x20

this is were they get there mail at.

It's a po. box. meaning that they get their mail at a post office. Someone would have to wait and catch them when they are getting their mail.

Reposting
address is:
11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754

You can even look at the old listing for their rental house!
Poor Cody :(

Google "Frederick County Maryland CPS."

We got it boys lets get to work

bump

Any phone numbers on account of that address?

How do we know this is the right house and we're not attacking some normie you don't like? Where did you get this information?

This was posted in the currently dying thread and in the stream that was just done. The streamer had a discord and this got spammed to hell.

Here

If it is real. What can we send their way to know that their being watched. Dominos is closed by now and papa johns closes in thirty minutes. Can they send pizza boxes with "Child Abusers" Made with the pepperoni?

Damn, feels like Sup Forums is actually doing something again. Almost feels like the old days.

Thats the legit address. Check it against google maps / their videos

This is triggering me. This is how you raise a school shooter.

somebody save this thread

no

Saved

newfag alert

It's the step mom not the real mom.

The real mom has a learning disability and also has anxiety and bi polar issues.

Let cody live with his rich youtube family

Much better life than living off of disability

Seeing as it's late in Maryland. Can we send police their way for domestic dispute? We have proof.

I already called local news outlets and gave them the story. We doxed.
Name(s): Mike Martin

Username(s): daddyofive

Social Media: instagram.com/the_official_daddyofive/ youtube.com/channel/UC8lV8KIVWvfsaqOi_d3Wu3w twitter.com/MikeMartin1982

Date of Birth: December 17, 1982 34 years old

Education: Lois P. Rockwell Elementary School (Son, Codey)

Places Lived: 11117 Innsbrook Way Ijamsville, MD 21754

Spouse: Heather Martin, born August 24th 1983

Religion: Christian

Associates:

Phone Number(s): Unknown, area code 301

E-Mail(s): [email protected]

IP Address: 104.154.95.49 (of website)

State: MaryLand

City: Damascus

youtube.com/watch?v=cdfPihx2DwQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=496&v=xRBdHL_xZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=8sEmx_MREYA

Michael Christopher Martin
11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754

He'll become disabled if he continues with them. They treat him like a tool for money. Screaming at him like he's some piece of shit.

Money can't buy happiness especially when he's only going to become worse and worse.

I'm still looking for the xbox live screen names

Dad also unmedicated bipolar, falsely changed papers to get full custody of kids, falsely accused ex-wife of being on drugs / cutting herself and threatened to fuck her up if she attempted to get the kids back

youtube.com/watch?v=BxuKe7ttYD8&feature=youtu.be
this kid called local news

Keep searching I they will show up eventually.

He had ODD, and when he attempts to cool himself off by disengaging, leaving, self-soothing the parents get in his face and mock up till he cries

youtube.com/watch?v=jMuFyGsc9B8
youtube.com/watch?v=uRJeQluvBk8'
youtube.com/watch?v=tfY7fO4t-mI

#Make4chanGreatAgain

twitter.com/MikeMartin1982/status/854521362517504000

>"False accusations are killing my family"

Haha I bet that kid with glasses will grow up into a bitard one day. The whole fucking family is constantly picking on him and making sport of him.

So, basically this family is what rich crackers look like?

Thats not funny what a despicable human being how can you do that to your own children.

>twitter.com/MikeMartin1982/status/854521362517504000
False?! Fucking lol!

#M4GA

Well, it seems our work is done. Good night sweet princes

I haven't watched all the videos but from what I can tell the dad isn't that bad. I have a 13 year old brother kind of like Cody. He needs his ass beat on a daily basis he is such a little shithead. I don't like when my dad spanks me but I need it sometimes. He is way worse than that dad. I am a 14 year old Eagle Scout because of my dad.