To me, pedophiles are the worst human beings on earth

to me, pedophiles are the worst human beings on earth.
picture me, easter sunday, out in the town with my friends.

this guy (person on the right) comes up to us bragging about how he goes to nappy nights (under 18 clubs) to 'fuck young chicks' (these places are primarily 13-15 yo's)

we walk off, i questioned one of his friends about this, he confirmed it and told me a girls name he claimed he heard callum brag about sleeping with, understandably, i was livid.

i questioned the girl (who will remain anonymous) and she proceeded to tell me about how she feels violated and without saying the exact words, said she was molested by this guy who she suspects spiked/roofied her drink.

due to her wanting to go on with life as normal, she refuses to contact the police, something i understand.

now then, what else am i suppose to do about this than come to trusty ol' Sup Forums? you guys gunna do her justice before another girl is a victim? (hopefully shes the only one, idk)

his fb
callum.s.heffernan

hes 20 years old, hangs around with a lot of 15 year olds as you can see by the guy on the left.

hes from leicester? uk?

NYPA

Not your personal army.
Grow some balls and fight him yourself, pussy.

>hes 20 years old, hangs around with a lot of 15 year olds as you can see by the guy on the left.

The guy on the left has a full fucking beard and mature hairline, op

that really isnt the case here, i just done know what else to do about it. this really isnt a joke.

She refused to contact the police. Either she's lying or doesn't care enough to have a supposed predator arrested.
Yeah, no. NYPA, and even if we were I wouldn't do shit.

Fuck off you little bitch, we're not youre personal army

alright, guess hel be another one that gets away with it, crazy world.

Let's clear this up. Is the guy on the right closer to the camera or is he some kind of giant?

yea OP I think this is a pretty obvious PA request in disguise. I can tell by your face saying that you would do something like that

Fuck off, those girls are going there to hook up.

But out of their shit dude, your white knighting is pathetic.

Is the guy likely a huge douche? Yes, and a slut too. Are the girls at that 'nappy nights' slutty little shits? Yes, and their parents are fuck ups.

Is it your business to try and tell them that they're not allowed to make their own mistakes?

Bake your OWN biscuits and live will be gravy.

Go find something that makes you happy.

In fact, if you want to be a knight in armor go be a green knight and take this effort your wasting to clean up trash from a local water way or plant a native pollinator garden somewhere.

>we are not you are personal army

Why don't you do something about it then?

itl be a mixture i suppose, hes 5 years older than the guy on the left

we dont care and you're a faggot

Your story make no sense without solid proofs anyone can say anything this doesn't prove nothing come back with solid evidences and maybe Sup Forums will react

I think op mad cause the same 13-15 olds turned him down

go to Sup Forums for some social justice against a pedophile who drugs and molests 15 year olds.

turns out Sup Forums supports it

thats not even pedo shit you fucking idiot. so a young man likes to fuck teenages ?

its called basic biology you sanctimonious piece of shit. i hope ge fucks your sister. you know she wants it. and you know you want to fuck your sister you mixed up fucking clown.

not a bad point, il be back

Bet you made a gay pass at Jesse and he turned you down

thats not pedo shit? what country you from? saudi arabia? in the uk thats 7 years+ in prison sir

>in contact with his friends
>in contact with his alleged victims
>spoke to him in person once
>knows his name
Well, OP, tell us, why don't you go do something about it?
You can easily find out where he lives, why not go beat the shit out of him?

Now watch as OP either ignores this post or makes up a bull shit excuse.

OP im sure there is something you can work on with yourself to be in more accordance with God (the order of the universe). Worry about that, im sure theres some quote relevant here, about when man trys to do God's job. Sew your own seeds before tending to thy neighbors crops or some shit like that.

how can i find out someones address with only there name, city and town?

give us his personal info already so we can ruin his life

You piece of shit, stop virtue signaling when someone is trying to emotionally manipulate us into ruining this guy's life. If you actually care do something yourself and don't fucking judge me.

Idk, it's a mystery. If only someone would invent a list or something of people's names and provide corresponding information like address and phone numbers.

Anyone else notice how you can't tell which posts are OP's because he doesn't know how to use his fucking shift key?

am not ok faggot

op*

We know you're not ok, OP.
But we are here for you.

>hes 20 years old, hangs around with a lot of 15 year olds as you can see by the guy on the left.
Top Kek. The guy on the left has a fucking beard!

Fucking a will girl could be illegal but not pedo. why are people so stupid. do words even gave meanings ?

people that would sleep with a teen is not pedo. a person that prefers teenagers are not pedo. there are three scientific terms. pedophilia is just one of the. !! teen fuckers are not pedos. bor are they biologically unique or disturbed.

op doesnt know thier vs ther.
op is a hyperbolic, sanctimonious piece of shit. op is a pleb.

his brain is DOG SHIT.