Ask a man whos relationship is falling apart anything

Ask a man whos relationship is falling apart anything

Why aren't you in a new relationship already? Or at least get out there and fuck something

What is your favorite color?

Mine just fell apart a few months ago. I work with her too so I see her every day and she ignores my existence now and it kills me inside so hard. But I know this too shall pass as will your pain.

Why not salvage it?

YOU CAN PREVENT IT FROM FALLING APART

but

this is gonna sound cliche but really try to think about it, ok?

maybe it's for the best

it's not a meme, really think about it

Can we see those nudes?

Are you ready for the emptiness that will follow the break up?

because i love her

Penis length

maroon/burgundy

wanna commit sudoku?

i work with her aswell. i hope i can work through it

Confirms that shes cheating on you with 3 black dudes. Sorry op

You learn your fucking lesson. Vodka is your only friend

*mic drop*

im trying my best Sup Forumsrother

not at all.

uhh i think like 8 inches

Fuk wit fat chix, they be desperate m8.

after how long?

too right m8

2 years

unfortunately i dont have any saved. she only sent em on snapchat

Fuck, you do too? I was trying to give you words of encouragement but let me tell you, it's going to be hell for a while, hell it still is for me. I break down in the bathrooms as well as in my car on breaks. It hurts more than anything. You might be tempted to change jobs but I am going to get through this and so are you eventually. I'm sorry user, it pains me to know someone else is going through the same as me, yet it's also somewhat comforting. Life sucks sometimes, a lot.

yes.

You dig up those nudes right now user

yeah man i feel like its also really attributed to our problems too. i might just quit

im sorry friend, i dont have any to share.

I'm in the same boat mate. haven't talked to my GF in over 2 weeks now. not for lack of trying but she's a crazy-ed up right now not talking to anyone.

why not take the red pill and tell her to fuck off?

i mean i wish it were that easy.

Yep, same here, I know exactly what you mean. i wouldn't quit unless you for sure have something lined up. I don't have anything else so I have to stick with this for now.

I miss her so much user and I see her nearly every day.

honestly OP as much as you're a faggot. It sucks to go through. My gf of 4 years broke up with me last October and all through the rest of the year i was fucked up. but you know what summer is coming and with it brings more opportunities to do all the things you wanted to do before but couldn't because she was stopping you. you still have your whole life ahead of you and as much as you may think your whole life is her remember shes only a blip on the spectrum that is your life. so if it ends something else also begins, you do you're new life where you can really focus on yourself and do what you want to do. go out and fuck hookers, snort cocaine, an hero. whatever you want to do you can without fear or worry about anyone but yourself. so buck up if it ends it ends if not then that's cool too

Hi dad.

fukc. thats some dank advice right there. thank you

Sanic guy here, My solution (and could maybe work for you) is to harden your heart and if things are already spiraling out then mentally write her off as a sorta "If it works out that will be a nice surprise, if not whatever." but I'm a bit pessimistic in general =)

It's something I was told and it may take a while to sink in but once you realize it. you stop giving a fuck about her and it's great.

Kek, then it's failing because of her. Jump ship and rethink what you want out of a relationship.

two divorces under my belt.
it sucked but I survived. hang tite.

thanks

Easy, medium, hard, extra hard, or impossible? Which one is it user?

It is... a coworker did that with his girlfriend he seems fine. Well not really, but at least he isn't a whiny bitch about it to me.