IMO guys under 6' should be referred to and treated as "boys", not "men", irregardless of age. Thoughts??

IMO guys under 6' should be referred to and treated as "boys", not "men", irregardless of age. Thoughts??

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice shit post nigger

when her weight starts with 3

Irregardless is a double negative you nigger, it means "with regard"

I'm 6'10''.

99% of you here are little boys from my POV.

>irregardless

point invalid.

Is that supposed to be ironic because its a childish thought? Thats not a bad troll, it has potential. Maybe get a little more flesh to your post to hook more people tho.

I give it a 4/10 with great growth potential in its current state.

I agree. 6'3" here and one of the shorter men in my family.

Yea bitch why dontchu come say dat to my face cunt I'm 4'15" and could fuck u in the ass I swear on me mam

IMO guys who use "irregardless" should be referred to and treated as "boys", not "men", regardless of age. Thoughts??

Confirmed.

Dumbfucks who think "irregardless" is a fucking word should kill themselves.

It's not so much the height, it's more about how to deal with the cards you've been given

he's right you know

>irregardless

Would rather be 5'10 with a 8in dick that 6'2' with a 3in

Vladimir Putin is 5'7 and he could kick your ass to high heaven

Also, dick less then 6" we kill

Unless nigger. Then kill anyways.

The whole post is semi amusing but irregardless always gets me
>goes in all fields

Are you that conscious about yourself that you think your height is going to reassure you? Fun fact big boi, youre way too tall, girls look at you like you're a monster. I'm 5'8'' and yes maybe a few inches would be a plus, but no girl wants a fucking lanky 7 foot spaghetti.

I'm 5'12

i mean i'm 6'5 but at least i'm not a dick about it

I'm ok with this :3 I wanna be the cute shota boy forever.

I'm 6'3"

only faggots put stupid fucking cat face emojis

>when his dick size starts with 6

When will dicklets learn?

i refer to anyone im attracted to as a cute boy so nothing really change for me
also your a fucking retard

I'm ok with this :3 I wanna be the cute shota faggot boy forever.

anyone who uses the word irregardless should be thrown into the sun.

White males will always be bois regardless of eight and age.

>irregardless
DAMNIT i was just about to say that :(

Height doesn't matter when you're lying down.

>lanky 7 foot spaghetti
My fucking sides, kek

If white males are weaker can you explain slavery?

Lanky wagecuck, enjoy your sport and your ungrateful wife, enjoy never being as intelligent or funny you height is all you have, never having to work to impress a girl has dulled your edge, and now you girl is in my bed but i am not home, I am with your sister. Too slow lanktard i am destroying your genepool with my dwarven dna. Now you will have a short son and he will be smarter than you. He will never respect you, he will grow a magestic beard and have a natural talent for mining.

I think...
I think "irregardless" is at best redundant, shoddy grammar and at worst not really even a word.
I think people who do not speak well probably shouldn't publically judge others regardless of whether or not speaking well is related to the nature of their judgement.
I think you're a boy. A school boy. A school boy having summer fun thinking you're an edgy cunt on The Fourchan.

Let me guess...

You're a grower not a shower?

Im just gonna leave this here

My 6'3" female dance instructor wants the 7 footer over you, boy. Believe.

>when her weight starts with 1

Africans are the most noble and purest of races. Europeans, commanded by their jewish overlords took advantage of that.

What do I give a fuck? Shorter men live longer than the tall ones.
Time's on my side homos.

So you're saying all of west Africa willingly entered into the slave trade for 400 years as an act of quiet nobility?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
You obviously went to public school.. You probably got good grades too

[citation needed]

Well some of them certainly did, as the traders, the nobility bit could be argued though

When her weight starts with 2

>Murrica

The meme has complete

irregardless=regardless you should kill self fucktard

"Nonstandard"

That means it isn't a real, grammatically valid word.

I mean, "phat" is in the fucking dictionary that doesn't mean you should use it in a job interview if you want to be taken seriously.

Why would you want any more of your manlet life?

5'11" with 7" here. Two friends 6' and 6'1" have less than 6". I'm not jealous of their height

You first

Marines are basically super cops so I think they'd have no problem with a black person

he thinks africans were selling each other for 400years and not 5k+, how american to think that history start with your continent.

That wasn't a sentence, nor did it communicate meaning to us.

I'm fine with this \(=^.^=)/

No you

6'4" here. Doesn't help your cause when your ego is shot and you look like shrek.

It carried a level of implied knowledge, given that black people sold other black people to the Europeans thus willingly entering the slave trade.

Even if ripped, still look ridiculous

I said nothing of the sort. I'm simply refuting the claim of "nobility".

Thats fine as long as it means 5'11" guys are tried as juveniles for killing 6'+ people

Have fun dying an early death

No, it was grammatically garbled dada.

How does enslaving their own people make them more noble than Europeans exactly?

It may not be proper enunciation but it is still a word.. Phat is also a word but its considered slang.. Words arent not words simply because you dont like how they sound

I rather die at 60 having lived a life full of sex with tons of pretty girls, than die a 90 year old virgin.faggot

Cant think for yourself huh?

You and your friends have shit conversations

If you're ignorant of history you believe africans were uncivilized but anyone who is familiar with western history knows that its germans who were the uncivilized ones

This thread needs to be euthanized

>How does enslaving their own people make them more noble than Europeans exactly?
I didn't say it does and I've got no answer for you.

So is your face

Angry manlet detected

>irregerdless

manlets should just start zimmermanning lanklets, any cop will believe you when the height difference is so big

above 6' = bigger target

Lanklets are the most insecure people on the face of the Earth. The greatest men in all of history were 5'

> who is Alexander the Great
> who is Napoleon
> who is Hitler
> who is Tom Cruise
> mfw 5'7 master race
> mfw I can be tried as juvie in OP's fictional world
> mfw I light your house on fire and rape your family for disrespecting the 5'7 master race in your reality

Nobody wants a disgusting Amazon so the joke's on her kek, she's taller than over 95% of men

Foolish and ill conceived.
Most of the time the girl is still barely 5'0, so what good is it to have someone a whole foot taller? I'm around 5'8 and have had some really short girls and it's just fucking awkward in the sack. Bitches never really know what they want anyway-ever ytime you think you've got it sorted, they move the post.
Also,

No one said anything about how it sounds. The issue is the redundancy of meaning. Grammatically correct language strives for efficiency. Your own citation all but says "don't use this word if you don't want to sound like a mouth breather". It may be "a word" for what that is worth, but using it in common speech is not going to win you any prizes. Having a chip on your shoulder about it really doesn't help, either.

> being too new to know the "no you" meme.

I'm well under 6', you can treat me like a fuckboy

Fake news

I enjoy the term "manlet"

True, but completely irrelevant to the conversation I was having.

Women over 200lbs, should be called whales

She's a professional dancer. She's literally sex on wheels.

>krabmaga

>awkward in the sack
Sadly user, that's just you. You're probably just shit in bed, which is why it was awkward.

>kek

that sounds like some thing a boy would say.

IMO guys with cocks shorter than 7" should be referred to and treated as "boys", not "men", regardless of age. Thoughts?

Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Sylvester Stallone, are all 5'10". Check mate ya cunt

>historical figures and celebrities
>none of them are you
>overcompensating manlet detected

I'm with him, shit's awkward

5'10" , or in non retard units, 1.78cm reporting in.

People who say guys who are shorter than 6 has no standards at all.

So, logic then says, Fuck you OP